World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Last movie you watched - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Last movie you watched (/Thread-Last-movie-you-watched)

RE: Last movie you watched - SaMaster14 - Dec. 23, 2008

The Love Guru, on DirectTV HD pay-per-view.

RE: Last movie you watched - Blitz - Dec. 23, 2008

Just watched The Dark knight for the 1st time. OMG it's awsome lol love the opening scene.

RE: Last movie you watched - TheUnkownGod - Dec. 24, 2008

I just watched Star Wars Episode III for the 40th time, and man I just realized how much cheesiness you can catch. I still love them though.

RE: Last movie you watched - Rocky - Dec. 24, 2008

(Dec. 24, 2008  2:12 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: I just watched Star Wars Episode III for the 40th time, and man I just realized how much cheesiness you can catch. I still love them though.

That's the last one released right? I've only seen it once but I though it was pretty awful. I much preferred the first one and the last three. Unhappy

RE: Last movie you watched - Doompenguin - Dec. 24, 2008

I saw Yes Man today. It was pretty good; about as wacky as you can expect a story about a man saying "yes" to everything to be.

RE: Last movie you watched - TheUnkownGod - Dec. 24, 2008

(Dec. 24, 2008  2:15 AM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2008  2:12 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: I just watched Star Wars Episode III for the 40th time, and man I just realized how much cheesiness you can catch. I still love them though.

That's the last one released right? I've only seen it once but I though it was pretty awful. I much preferred the first one and the last three. Unhappy

Compared to the others...aww wait what am I talking about i'm the biggest Star Wars fan boy LOL...but I do enjoy the last three the most (which is always ironic because their what 20 years older lol)

RE: Last movie you watched - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 24, 2008

I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry

i only sat through this for jessica biel. no gay subtexts here or anything--sorry guys

RE: Last movie you watched - Beowulf - Dec. 27, 2008

The Spirit

Not bad, imo.. Backgrounds and stuff were awesome

RE: Last movie you watched - NAP - Dec. 27, 2008

The Legend of The Drunken Master!! lol
Jackie still rawx in my books.

RE: Last movie you watched - SexyMichael - Dec. 27, 2008

I watched The Big Boss and Fist of Fury over the past two days.

yeh yeh Bruce Lee DVD collection

RE: Last movie you watched - SaMaster14 - Dec. 28, 2008

Going to see The Spirit right now Smile

RE: Last movie you watched - TheUnkownGod - Dec. 28, 2008

New Police Story....Yes Jackie Chan rocks!

RE: Last movie you watched - Sam - Dec. 28, 2008

valkyrie

tom cruise's acting wasn't very good but other than that i thought the movie was great and really faithful to what happened while still being quite entertaining.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Dec. 29, 2008

I watch new batman movies

I no like them much very. first one weak, second one was better, but I no like lady who played Rachel.

RE: Last movie you watched - Kei - Dec. 29, 2008

The Dark Knight on Blu-Ray

Got it as a present for Christmas. Third time watching it (two times in theatres). Still awesome. The bonus features were interesting as well, still have to watch the psychology of the Dark Knight one however.

RE: Last movie you watched - Sam - Dec. 30, 2008

(Dec. 29, 2008  12:29 AM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote: I watch new batman movies

I no like them much very. first one weak, second one was better, but I no like lady who played Rachel.
rachel is played by two different actors

which one?
buggg
bugg
BBBBBUUUUUGGGGG
what the carp

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Dec. 30, 2008

buuug

i made 4 bug posts and not one worked what

RE: Last movie you watched - Rocky - Dec. 30, 2008

I think that's because you were trying to 'bug' your own posts. Therefore, instead of making a new post, it just merged them.

I accidentally did this too and then couldn't edit it away because I couldn't get too it......Pinching_eyes_2

wow i suck

RE: Last movie you watched - Rocky - Dec. 30, 2008

That's not true. Pinching_eyes_2 Nobody sucks. Confidence and happiness! Smile *thumbs up*

RE: Last movie you watched - Blitz - Dec. 30, 2008

Just watched The Devils Rejects

Pretty crazy film ... and funny lol.

RE: Last movie you watched - SexyMichael - Dec. 30, 2008

Way of the Dragon

Bruce Lee is far out

RE: Last movie you watched - Roan - Dec. 30, 2008

I watched the "If All Goes Wrong" Smashing Pumpkins documentary today. It was really good. If you have any interest in the band at all I'd highly recommend it.

RE: Last movie you watched - To - Dec. 31, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  12:11 AM)Sam Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2008  12:29 AM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote: I watch new batman movies

rachel is played by two different actors

which one?

I like Katie Holmes (or is it Cruz now?) better, other lady looked a bit older, and seemed too cheerful/weird for most of movie. In scene where she background she smiling/grining/smirking a lot, despite scene being serious. It very odd. Her acting at times seemed wooden too.