World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Apr. 23, 2008

k it's right here

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=845

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 23, 2008

man that was way moer serious than i was hoping for

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Apr. 23, 2008

Kotemon + Altair?

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Apr. 23, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:i wonder if ichida is still upset over this

now i'm starting to feel bad, didn't expect him to get so upset about it Gasp
I didn't want to bring it up again, but you really crossed the line there. The awkward sex bit, even if it was a joke, reads more like an insult to both him and his girlfriend than anything else.

Let him be who he is. I don't think that we as a board should be criticizing him for what he likes--there's no way of changing that. Even by posting that picture that his girlfriend drew, you took something he was proud of and called it childish. Come on, man. There's no need for this.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Apr. 23, 2008

shakespear is boring

Nah, don't worry about bringing it up again.

To be fair, I didn't call that picture childish. I didn't call it anything. Confused Also, I don't think we're making fun of what he likes. We mostly all have the same interests as him. It's just the way that he presents these interests that we poke fun at.

Fair enough though, I see what you're getting at. I'm sorry, Chris (Ichida). I really wasn't taking an honest shot at you. Please stick around, and I'm sure we can work something out. Just learn the roll with the punches a little more man, we'll respect you a lot more for it.

cheetos Wrote:shakespear is boring

macbeth is ughhhhhhh

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Apr. 23, 2008

I never read Macbeth, but I did read Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet.

I really loved both of them, especially Hamlet.

But then, I'm a total fag for english and literature, so that might explain it. lol

but my class is even worse.

you don't have to laugh everytime the play says breasts ugh. not only that but thier vocabularies are carp and need to take a three minute pause every other word just to comprehend what they are saying.

at least today we got to see a police man talk about drugs for an hour and a half.

btw we are doing midsummer night's dream.

cheetos Wrote:but my class is even worse.

you don't have to laugh everytime the play says breasts ugh. not only that but thier vocabularies are carp and need to take a three minute pause every other word just to comprehend what they are saying.

at least today we got to see a police man talk about drugs for an hour and a half.

btw we are doing midsummer night's dream.

Well to be honest, with a class full of kids your age, I can't say I'm surprised that they are laughing when breasts are mentioned.

I read both Shakespeare plays my senior year, so everyone was pretty mature about the language. lol

"HAHAHA LOL HE SAID HE WOO'D HER WITH HIS SWORD THAT MEANS SEX LOLOLOOLOOLOLOL"

cheetos Wrote:"HAHAHA LOL HE SAID HE WOO'D HER WITH HIS SWORD THAT MEANS SEX LOLOLOOLOOLOLOL"

lmfaooooo

To be fair, most Shakespeare plays are littered with innuendos. :\

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Apr. 23, 2008

My stomach was killing me for like an hour until I took peppermint gum so maybe I had nausea?

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Apr. 23, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:i wonder if ichida is still upset over this

now i'm starting to feel bad, didn't expect him to get so upset about it Gasp
I didn't want to bring it up again, but you really crossed the line there. The awkward sex bit, even if it was a joke, reads more like an insult to both him and his girlfriend than anything else.

Let him be who he is. I don't think that we as a board should be criticizing him for what he likes--there's no way of changing that. Even by posting that picture that his girlfriend drew, you took something he was proud of and called it childish. Come on, man. There's no need for this.

I Agree 100%. and brad while I know you said your sorry, frankly it comes too late. Its easy to say after the fact. The damage is done though. had you at the bottom been like "jk" maybe it would have been avoided. w.e. Not trying to make you feel like carp, just don't do it again.
go and edit the orignal post and quotes , like really.

But you are sarcastic, and essentially you two are just being your selves... Which really don't get on very well.

I know you're not trying to make me feel bad man, I get what you're saying. I went back and edited the posts to something a little more fitting.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 23, 2008

so.....

hillary clinton won Pennsylvania! too bad Obama pretty much has the nomination

Artie Wrote:so.....

hillary clinton won Pennsylvania! too bad Obama pretty much has the nomination

lmao

I saw this on the news and I seriously laughed because she still has no chance at all.

She was going on about how even the smallest win is still a win and the whole time I was thinking "You're just trying to comfort yourself for the savage beating you're about to get from Obama".

not to derail ichida's thread anymore:

wait what?

on his blog/site thing he openly accepts game challenges. since ichida has kinda been the picked on guy around here it was an invite to play. so uhhh no?

but thanks for the rebuke anyway

it was the "i think your a rad guy" bs that seems so insincere.

Blue Wrote:it was the "i think your a rad guy" bs that seems so insincere.

you are just provoking more argument for no reason

yeah heres what i was trying to say

"hey-i'm-sorry-everyone-treats-you-like-carp-around-here-and-you-know-it-so-heres-me-trying-to-be-nice-to-you"

gotta love brevity

sorry to be so snappy, Artie. I'll drop it.
-
anyway ppl were talking about shakespear?
I really, really like Hamlet and macbeth.
reading macbeth I thought of the sheer awsome number of movies that could be created by adapting it. but then it be cliche'd like romeo and juliet

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Apr. 23, 2008

Back in school, ages ago, I remember a part in Romeo and Juliet where Mercutio was talking about the private parts of a woman to Romeo, and my teacher was egging me on to explain it to the class (since I was the only one who got it and I openly smirked).

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - Apr. 23, 2008

My favourite part was when we had to act out the play. My friend was Mercutio and the line was "I draw my naked weapon." He freaked out. "All these guys draw their swords and this guy pulls out his carp!?!" God that was funny..

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Apr. 23, 2008

My favourite Shakespeare play is the one with the lady crossdressing.

How... unsurprising?

Also goddamn I missed a lot.