World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Apr. 22, 2008

my girlfriend said she wanted to be handcuffed to the bed.

<3

EDIT: JUST WANTED TO PUT THAT OUT THERE.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Apr. 22, 2008

Litrid Wrote:and I'm sorry for having big carp sigs, but I like to reflect on things I like with BIG pictures.

fjdskjdsg

hahahaha

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 22, 2008

Ichida Wrote:Yeah. Buuuuuullshit. "Friends?" Were we ever? I no longer believe we were. I don't believe there's a single goddamn user on this board who doesn't hate me, and I'm sick of trying to change that.

this is probably indicative of a problem with you, not with us

at any rate it was just a joke, and i was making fun of you, not her

by the way i don't hate you, i don't tend to hate people very easily, however the fact that you completely shrug off all legitimate criticisms of you and continue to act arrogant and omniscient is a source of frustration for me

essentially i am not venting displaced frustration at you, but rather retargeting it specifically and without error

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 22, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:ichida do you live in a world where you are perpetually thirteen years old

ichida how does it feel to be an awkward manchild

when you get a room with your girlfriend at AN it is going to be really awkward

are you planning on engaging in intercourse? because i will imagine it will consist of the both of you making awkward faces, bumping heads and awkwardly fumbling, and just as she gets your white polyester vest (with a card pouch!) open you will just jizz out of over-excitement

that is my prediction

that seems to sum up just about everyone's sex here pal

RE: Random Thoughts - Minion - Apr. 22, 2008

Although it's nerdy as carp, I think the drawing is cute. I draw pictures of myself and my boyfriend- [Image: minntimrp3.th.gif]
And mine aren't even that good.
I for one do live the life of a 13 year old and I don't recall having any huge conflicts with any board members.
Why are you even thinking about Ichida's sex life? Is it really any business of a Beyblade forum to be drudging up personal details? Furthermore- sex isn't everything about a great relationship, you know. People can just enjoy one another's company.

I will admit though, I do wish Ichida would put some effort into making it a little less easy to single him out.

Minion Wrote:Although it's nerdy as carp, I think the drawing is cute. I draw pictures of myself and my boyfriend- [Image: minntimrp3.th.gif]
And mine aren't even that good.
I for one do live the life of a 13 year old and I don't recall having any huge conflicts with any board members.
Why are you even thinking about Ichida's sex life? Is it really any business of a Beyblade forum to be drudging up personal details? Furthermore- sex isn't everything about a great relationship, you know. People can just enjoy one another's company.

I will admit though, I do wish Ichida would put some effort into making it a little less easy to single him out.

Yes but see, the picture you just showed us is at least reminiscent of how you actually look.

The picture in Ichida's avatar is of their characters in some .hack RP.

I mean, c'mon. How could we not at least poke a little fun at this?

i have no issue with the drawing, just the context that made it humorous. if you noticed i never said anything about the drawing itself

and i really don't care about ichida's sex life, i don't think about it, it was just a amusing hypothetical post that clearly people other than myself thought was funny. didn't mean for ichida to take it so seriously. the atmosphere around here has been pretty chill lately and nobody's been getting offended, everyone's been taking jokes in stride, it was great

honestly ichida if this is who you are then that's cool but you need to have a sense of humour about it, if i got super-offended every time someone called me a tranny or a carp or what-have-you my life would be a consecutive chain of anxiety

also am i the only one who saw bugturtles post?

what the carp is wrong with you? you and elmo should go away together

Artie Wrote:also am i the only one who saw bugturtles post?

bugturtles and his post are awesome maybe you should go away

Bey Brad Wrote:honestly ichida if this is who you are then that's cool but you need to have a sense of humour about it, if i got super-offended every time someone called me a tranny or a carp or what-have-you my life would be a consecutive chain of anxiety

This about sums the situation up.

I'm a flaming homo and everyone knows it. I take flack for it all the time, but most of the time I can laugh with the joke and not lash out on people for something dumb.

Bey Brad Wrote:
Artie Wrote:also am i the only one who saw bugturtles post?

bugturtles and his post are awesome maybe you should go away

yeah im going to go with the exact opposite here

also i can see the resemblance between the photos. both of them have that "CHALLENGE ME" kinda vibe to them

[Image: TEMP-CustomEmoticon_MSNdjsinister14.com_8D_0.png]

pretty much what i expected

holy carp you reply fast

well i like bugturtles so there >(

also yeah roan pretty much hit it dead on, i mean ichida you must know you are a total otaku and your post clearly show no shame in that, which is admirable (if not ill-advised), but you have to be aware that people are going to both jokingly and non-jokingly attach social connotations to these sorts of things

honestly if you had just replied "well at least i don't look like a drag queen" we all could've had a good laugh

(you can go ahead and do that if you want)

that is....what she said

ArtieMLucky (5:35:45 PM): im not sure you know what i do when i get home
VxR RoAn (5:35:59 PM): uhhhhhh
ArtieMLucky (5:36:04 PM): SI-> ESPN -> Nfl.com/videos -> NFL GAF
VxR RoAn (5:36:16 PM): Well I already know you're wanking it at school so that's obviously not it
ArtieMLucky (5:36:27 PM): yup
VxR RoAn (5:36:32 PM): Christ
VxR RoAn (5:36:33 PM): lol
ArtieMLucky (5:36:44 PM): the power of christ compels me
ArtieMLucky (5:36:47 PM): k put cod4 in
VxR RoAn (5:36:48 PM): HAHAHAHhfjdshfkjd
VxR RoAn (5:36:56 PM): carp saaved

carp brad you RUINED IT

also this is pretty much ryan and i's discussions day-day

VxR RoAn (5:36:16 PM): Well I already know you're wanking it at school so that's obviously not it
ArtieMLucky (5:36:27 PM): yup
VxR RoAn (5:36:32 PM): Christ
VxR RoAn (5:36:33 PM): lol
ArtieMLucky (5:36:44 PM): the power of christ compels me

hahaha awesome

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Apr. 23, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:if i got super-offended every time someone called me a tranny or a carp or what-have-you my life would be a consecutive chain of anxiety

Bff! [Image: TEMP-CustomEmoticon_MSNdjsinister14.com_8D_0.png]

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 23, 2008

hahaha

i still cannot believe you called me that

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Apr. 23, 2008

i drew a superhero version of myself

and am disappointed at how flat the arms look

show us

i wonder if ichida is still upset over this

now i'm starting to feel bad, didn't expect him to get so upset about it Gasp