World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - delete this account kthx - Apr. 21, 2008

Early happy birthday. =D

I remember my 16th birthday..nobody came to visit..stuck in the house all alone..

<slit>

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Apr. 21, 2008

holy carp bugturtles. lol i turn 19 in 18 days son.
had me thinking it was same day though.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Apr. 21, 2008

man today sucked

RE: Random Thoughts - claire - Apr. 21, 2008

Why did it suck?

A girl in our group at college keeps giving me weird "evil" looks, apparently every time I look away from here she gives me a dirty look. I don't like her...

I downloaded beyblade and made covers for the discs! I can use photoshop Joyful_3 Next on the list is shaman king discs.

RE: Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 21, 2008

claire Wrote:Why did it suck?

A girl in our group at college keeps giving me weird "evil" looks, apparently every time I look away from here she gives me a dirty look. I don't like her...

Just ingore her, people that always think that they are better than someone else ends up being far worse and of course I can't forget stupid.

RE: Random Thoughts - claire - Apr. 21, 2008

She's kinda rude though. She would speak with this other girl in chinese so none of us can understand what they are saying. The other girl I get along with great and she saids that "we're talking about person things, ya know things which we can't tell other people. Nothing involving you guys!"

claire Wrote:She's kinda rude though. She would speak with this other girl in chinese so none of us can understand what they are saying. The other girl I get along with great and she saids that "we're talking about person things, ya know things which we can't tell other people. Nothing involving you guys!"

Hm, I can't tell if that is a lie or not but ever way you will have to go with what she says unless you learn Chinese yourself and then find out for yourself that way but I wouldn't worry about it because English, Chinese, Japanese, German, France, whatever the language, it is still just words and words can't hurt you, so just ignore all of it. Also a lot of people are rude these days so don't worry about that.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Apr. 21, 2008

migraine+head cold+ pissy customers+ coworkers being stupid+goddamn slicer broke down (I work in a deli)

AnnieDuck Wrote:
migraine+head cold+ pissy customers+ coworkers being stupid+goddamn slicer broke down (I work in a deli)

No wonder. Well things can't get any worse, can they?

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Apr. 22, 2008

It's too damn hot to workout D:

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Apr. 22, 2008

Roy Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:

I could've had an unfortunate accident with the slicer or thrown up on somebody's sandwich.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Apr. 22, 2008

roy I would disagree, in that words hurt people potentially more than actions. see it all the time. If you can shrugg it off thats great, but some can't...

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Apr. 22, 2008

hahaha i was watching csi miami and the pedophile who horatio is going to rough up used the screen name "zain"

lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 22, 2008

Blue Wrote:roy I would disagree, in that words hurt people potentially more than actions. see it all the time. If you can shrugg it off thats great, but some can't...

I guess you are right. I was called a lot of things when I was at school so in the end I just got use to it and was able to ignore it all.

AnnieDuck Wrote:
Roy Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:

I could've had an unfortunate accident with the slicer or thrown up on somebody's sandwich.

I stand corrected.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 22, 2008

[Image: avatar_2.png]

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - Apr. 22, 2008

It's something my girlfriend drew up. They're our characters in .hack//GODSLAYER'S LEGACY. I found it adorable~<3

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Apr. 22, 2008

hahahahahahaha

Ichida Wrote:It's something my girlfriend drew up. They're our characters in .hack//GODSLAYER'S LEGACY. I found it adorable~<3

[Image: avatar_2.png]

RPing iz liek tho kewl

brad is a carp pathetic loser who doesn't know how to have sex

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Apr. 22, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:brad is a carp pathetic loser who doesn't know how to have sex

ROFL

Bey Brad Wrote:brad is a carp pathetic loser who doesn't know how to have sex

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - Apr. 22, 2008

Okay, seriously, Brad. carp you. For years I've tolerated all of the carp you say to me with minimal respute, I even tolerate you abusing your admin powers to carp with my avatar and signature every goddamn time you disagree with something I say, but dragging the girl I love into your consistent belittling of me and everything I have ever said to you isn't something I plan to tolerate in the least. Whether it's because you hate me personally, whether it's a need to vent displaced frustration, because you just plain dislike her artwork, or whatever the carp reason is, I don't care. I've tried to be civil and friendly towards you because I once believed you to be a fun person to be around at conventions and the like, but it's not carp worth it any longer. At least this confirms to me that I'm the exception to the eloquent speech you gave at that restaurant years ago.

Bey Brad Wrote:well, we are all very different. Many of us have strongly differing personalities and we've had our clashes. However, we are all Bladers, and we stay friends.

Yeah. Buuuuuullshit. "Friends?" Were we ever? I no longer believe we were. I don't believe there's a single goddamn user on this board who doesn't hate me, and I'm sick of trying to change that.

RE: Random Thoughts - Litrid - Apr. 22, 2008

wow brad.........thats mean...... I won't be joining the Beyblade event because of that. If yourt angry about something don't take it out on otehr ppl ESPECIALLY a person that someone loves. This is just low. and I'm sorry for having big carp sigs, but I like to reflect on things I like with BIG pictures.

[Image: wherethisthreadgoing30fai6.jpg]