World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Apr. 16, 2008

roan. that carp blows your ps3 is DOA. I'know I'd be livid. to bad you couldn't just flee the scene of that mirror thing though...

G I know what thats like man, I missed my Championship race weekend of Karting last year for similar BS. Wait did you miss it or your fam didn't show?

hey Bugturtles, you got any developments about you friend?

AND, I AM BUYING THAT CAR. If it certifies and emissions np I'll be soo happy.

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Apr. 16, 2008

Blue Wrote:hey Bugturtles, you got any developments about you friend?

I called his mom yesterday and he said he's coming home today.

He might not go back to school (or the one he's been in anyway).

I'm going to try to visit him today.

---

Stressed as carp man. This week's hectic and everything is swirling around and it's hard to keep good tabs on everything.

I didn't sleep till 12, and woke up at 3 AM and stayed awake.

I don't feel like going to school today. I already know what's going to be worked on, and I feel like I can do it faster, better, and more productive than at school.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Apr. 16, 2008

Roan Wrote:Augh I want to sleep so bad but I just can't.

I basically had the worst day of my life today and I'd give anything to go to sleep and forget about it right now but I can't even do that.

Unhappy

What's up man? Unhappy

I'm always avaliable if you need a chat or something. *offers breasts for crying on*

It seems everyone here is having a hard time, this sucks! I hope everone feels better soon though. <3

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Apr. 16, 2008

no car.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Apr. 16, 2008

Alice Wrote:
Roan Wrote:Augh I want to sleep so bad but I just can't.

I basically had the worst day of my life today and I'd give anything to go to sleep and forget about it right now but I can't even do that.

Unhappy

What's up man? Unhappy

I'm always avaliable if you need a chat or something. *offers breasts for crying on*

It seems everyone here is having a hard time, this sucks! I hope everone feels better soon though. <3

Well I'm ok now, I was just upset last night because I bought a PS3 online, it got here and didn't work so I had to take it to the UPS store to ship it back for a replacement.

Well on my way home I clipped someone's mirror with mine and I got a ticket and two points on my license and I was just really worked up about it. I'm alright now though. My Dad and I (Shocker, I know) actually had a good laugh about it last night. He told me it was really no big deal and he started telling me about all the dumb carp he's done in cars before. He actually side swiped someone and fled the scene only to later get arrested for it. hahahaha

But yeah, I'm alright now. I'm just a little worried about how much this ticket is going to cost. Lips_sealed

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Apr. 16, 2008

Set a trial for the ticket. Then at the trial, plead guilty and they may very well take off the points.

Points accumulated stay with you for a while and they cause your insurance premiums to rise.

Also, I think Ryan would prefer a rugged, hairy chest to your breasts, Alice.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Apr. 16, 2008

Ominous Wrote:Also, I think Ryan would prefer a rugged, hairy chest to your breasts, Alice.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Indeed.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Apr. 16, 2008

Roan Wrote:
Ominous Wrote:Also, I think Ryan would prefer a rugged, hairy chest to your breasts, Alice.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Indeed.

LOL, I was indeed offering my breasts solely as a motherly comfort as I know Ryan would have no sexual interest in them whatsoever. May I offer my boyfriend's virtual* rugged, hairy chest instead?

* Not sure he'd be too happy that I was offering his actual chest for other men to rub against

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Apr. 17, 2008

God.

I lost a spot challenge today, and me and my partner lost the Varsity spot. I feel so stupid, since we shouldn't have had ANY problem at all. I'm a Freshman, I'll get over it.

I guess I COULD blame it all on the wind and my shoes (which caused me to slip and rip off the skin of my finger, since the damn soles were so worn off).

Going into high school, I thought I'd feel better playing doubles with a partner. Now I feel the exact opposite...

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Apr. 17, 2008

Alice Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Indeed.

LOL, I was indeed offering my breasts solely as a motherly comfort as I know Ryan would have no sexual interest in them whatsoever. May I offer my boyfriend's virtual* rugged, hairy chest instead?

* Not sure he'd be too happy that I was offering his actual chest for other men to rub against

hahahahaha

This conversation is bitchin'.

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Apr. 17, 2008

Elmo Wrote:God.

I lost a spot challenge today, and me and my partner lost the Varsity spot. I feel so stupid, since we shouldn't have had ANY problem at all. I'm a Freshman, I'll get over it.

I guess I COULD blame it all on the wind and my shoes (which caused me to slip and rip off the skin of my finger, since the damn soles were so worn off).

Going into high school, I thought I'd feel better playing doubles with a partner. Now I feel the exact opposite...

This is why I prefer singles better. You only have to rely on yourself.

EDIT:

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/entertainment.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2008-04-16-0014.html

I will look forward to this lmfao.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 17, 2008

terrible carp day

i hate my life

Artie Wrote:terrible carp day

i hate my life

Unhappy

As bad as mine was yesterday? lol

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Apr. 17, 2008

Blue Wrote:no car.
did someone else snag it first? D:

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Apr. 17, 2008

Lots of people going emo this week, it seems.

Alice, does this mean you offer your breasts as a headrest of solace often? There's never an innocent way to offer one's breasts. B)

Anyway, does anyone else think that George looks like a cute version of the ghost kid from The Grudge in his current avatar?

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Apr. 17, 2008

Blue: Hmm technically both since my dad or sister never got home in time and I didn't get to play.

omi: haha yeah that's normal here I guess. Toshio? I kinda see it lol

Edit: On better news, it looks like I'm going to prom Smile

Augh Elmo please sell FF7 to meeeee

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Apr. 17, 2008

noo wtf rash on my face

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Apr. 17, 2008

OH THANK carp

My computer has been the nosiest piece of carp for ages now - one of the fans was obviously packed up and it was making the most god awful rattling/clunking sound I've ever heard in my entire jizzing life. I had to turn my TV up just to hear it over the JET AEROPLANE sounds this piece of junk was making.

I finally asked my dad to have a look at it and after applying some WD40, it's running so quietly, I could almost orgasm with joy. Orgasm with JOY, I tell you!

And sorry Ommy, my breasts were offered only to Roan as I could be absolutely certain he would not try to inappropriately grope and/or fondle my motherly mammaries. May I offer you this carp pillow as a replacement?

[Image: uddersjc8.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 17, 2008

i get paid $11.50 an hour to do this:

REVIEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin DGrin GrinD:GrinLPDD+|gkijv]

1. MADONNA HAD A SAMSUNG T509 AND WANTS TO KNOW SOME OF THE FEATURES INCLUDED (THAT carp AGH) WHAT ARE

SOME THINGS YOU WOULD TELL HER???

BLUETOOTH
INSTANT MESSAGING Yes - AOL, Yahoo!, MSN, ICQ
Embedded: Yes
Games installed: Forgotten Warrior, Freekick, Arch Angel

basically a pretty unremarkable phone

equipment > handset and data devices > Samsung t509 / t509s > specifications and features

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. LLOYD (HAHA WHAT A TERRIBLE NAME, LLOYD, THAT'S A NAME YOU GIVE TO AN UGLY PARROT) CALLS INQUIRING ABOUT

BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE HANDSETS BECAUSE HANDS-FREE IS VERY APPEALING SINCE HE'S ALWAYS BUSY ON

LITEROTICA.COM SO ANYWAY HE REQUESTS A LIST OF PHONES THAT ARE BOTH GAMES AND BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE (PROTIP:

EVERYONE PHONE RELEASED IN THE PAST THREE YEARS) SO SUGGEST THREE DIFFERENT PHONES I GUESS.

SAMSUNG T509
Ericsson T610
MOTOKRZR K1

equipment > handset and data devices

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

3. randy wants to get information on the on demand alerts
a. what are they

T-Mobile On-Demand Alerts is a two-way messaging service that allows a customer to request and receive stock quotes,

sports scores, weather information, and more.

Features > Text Messaging Services > Job Aids > T-Mobile On-Demand Alerts

2. how can he view them

they are text messages what the hell kind of question is this

(evidently this is the right answer but i am pretty sure it isn't whatever:

To receive On-Demand Alerts, follow these steps:

To see the complete list of codes, click Communication Tools and then click On-demand alert codes.
From the handset's menu options, choose to create a new text message.
Enter the specific Alert On-Demand code for the specific information you'd like to receive.
Send the message to 444.)

q. how much do they cost (please phrase your answer in the form of how many double cheeseburgers you can purchase

at mcdonald's, and i mean the american one [$1] not this canadian $1.39 bs. no don't include taxes, are you stupid)

you can only purchase .2 (1/5) of a double cheeseburger at mcdonalds, this is a pretty terrible deal you should save up a

bit more

Features > Text Messaging Services > Policies > T-Mobile Text Messaging Cost

4. brandon calls in frustrated. he wants new accessories for his phone, but doesn't know what phone he has (WHAT, WHAT THE

HELL, YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO OWN A CELL PHONE GO AWAY) what do you tell him to press on his keypad to get the imei number

(i tell him to go to hell and die)

You can locate the IMEI on the back of the handset under the battery case. On many handsets, you can display the IMEI by calling

*#06# (star, pound, zero, six, pound). (

Equipment > Equipment Support > SIM Cards > SIM Subsidy Unlock

b. he tells you the number is 010025694569 (wow he is actually capable of pressing buttons i am amazed)

Motorola StarTac (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i did a presentation on this phone because it was so old and hilarious looking)

Equipment > Equipment Support > Tools > IMEI Decoder

5. tonya calls in to get assistance in setting up call waiting on her phone. she has samsung t329. what are the steps? (step one:

read the goddamn instructions argh)

How to Turn on or Turn off Call Waiting
New 01/25/07 (C.26.6.28.22)

Call waiting allows you to place an active call on hold to answer a new incoming call. During a call, the handset notifies you with a

tone that another call is incoming. To turn on or turn off call waiting on the handset, follow these steps:

From the main screen, press Menu.
Scroll to and select Settings.
Scroll to and select Network services.
Scroll to and select Call waiting.
Select Voice calls.
Select Activate or Deactivate.
Press the red End key to exit.

equipment > handsets and data devices > Samsung Stripe / t329 Handset Information - How to Turn on or Turn off Call Waiting

6. judi has been with t-mobile for 31 days and requests her sim unlock code. what do you tell her? (dunno yet but i get the feeling

she won't love the answer)

To qualify for a SIM Subsidy Unlock, customer accounts must have continuous active service for at least 90 days.

Retail > Retail Sales > Activations > Unlocking Handsets: RS

7. stephan has misplaced his phone and calls us for assistance (what the hell do you want me to do, ask jesus). what information

would you tell him
a. what code in samson would you use to suspend the line

ELST

Retention > Retention > Policies > Suspending and Restoring > Suspending an Account

b. how long can stephan keep his account suspended

30 days then we cancel his carp

Retention > Retention > Policies > Suspending and Restoring > Suspending an Account

8. make a list of six different things a customer can perform on myt-mobile.com (what)

change profile information (billing address, cbr number, etc)
change plans and services
view phone and accessories
view billing
view minutes used details
make a payment

Features > Self-Service > Job Aids > My T-Mobile FAQs

9. provide a definition for each of the following:
a. pin code

An access code you need to enter every time the device is turned on.

b. puk code

PUK - An 8 digit number used to unblock a phone. Overrides a PIN.

3. security code

A code in the handset required to access certain services. Will differ between manufacturers, and can be changed by the

subscriber.

&. sim subsidy unlock code

A SIM Subsidy Unlock code is a unique number, eight digits or greater in length, that is specific to each handset (IMEI).

Use this code to unlock a customer's handset so that it can be used with any other GSM SIM card on another GSM network.

q;;;. lt. surge

lt. surge is the gym leader of vermilion city in the kanto region. he specializes in electric-type pokemon, with his most

powerful pokemon being raichu. you have to solve a puzzle to reach him, which involves rummaging through garbage and hitting

switches in a nonsensical order.

10. we look in the device model warranty tool and find that a customer's warranty is expired. what can we do for them (ugh buy a

new phone why am i wasting my time with this)

DO NOT file an exchange.
If the customer has Equipment Protection, assist them with an EPP Claim.
Let the customer know about our Handset Upgrade Program.

basically nothing

Equipment > Equipment Support > Handset Order Process > Warranty Determination Process

11. what is epp, when should a customer purchase this, why is my life so empty, etc

The Equipment Protection Program (EPP) is a program provided by Asurion Insurance Services, Inc. to protect enrolled customers

in cases of equipment loss, theft, or accidental damage.

Asurion considers the following to be examples of accidental damage:

Exposure to liquid
Cracked displays
Broken antenna

Equipment > Equipment Support > Handset Programs > EPP > Equipment Protection Program Pricing and Enrollment

12. can a customer manage their myfaves contacts using t-mobile.com

no carp

Contacts can be added or changed via the myFaves handset, My T-Mobile, or SIVR.

Rate Plans & Services > myFaves > Job Aids > myFaves FAQs

13. if a customer's handset upgrade requires a 2 year contract extension, what do we do (this question basically answers itself)

do it

The Electronic Acceptance Tool (EAT):

Is used to legally capture the customer's acceptance of the 2-year service agreement
Replaces the Verbal Contract for 2-year service agreements ONLY (1-year contract processing remains the same)
Multi-line accounts agreeing to multiple 2- year service agreements in one call, should only be entered through the EAT tool once.
The customer will enter one subscriber on the account to complete agreement for all lines accepting a 2-year service agreement

Call Handling > Legal > Contracts/Service Agreements > 2-Year Service Agreement

14. define the following
1. text messaging

Text messaging is a two-way mobile messaging service that allows T-Mobile customers to use their handsets to send,

receive, and reply to short text and e-mail messages.

Features > Text Messaging Services > Policies > T-Mobile Text Messaging

2. hot spot

T-Mobile HotSpot is high-speed wireless Internet access available in over 2,000 convenient public locations such as

airports, airline clubs and select Starbucks coffeehouses. This robust network has a full T1 connection at every location. Using

either a laptop or handheld that is Wi-Fi 802.11b wirelessly-enabled, you can access the Internet or your corporate intranet at

speeds up to 50 times faster than dial-up.

Features > T-Mobile HotSpot > Job Aids > FAQs - T-Mobile HotSpot

7. call forwarding

Allows you to conditionally or unconditionally forward voice, fax, and/or data calls to another phone number.

Features > Features > Included > Call Forwarding Unconditional (CFU)

902384092. caller id

Displays the number of the calling party on the handset.
Some T-Mobile handsets match the caller's number with the personal phonebook and, if the name is known, it is displayed.
Nokia handsets can choose a distinctive ringing tone for each number stored in the personal phonebook.
Available with local and long distance numbers.
Due to landline network limitations, some numbers may not always be available.

Features > Features > Included > Caller ID

15. is "riddles" one of the t-mobile alert content areas (hahahaha riddles is a hilarious word)

no (thank god) but horoscopes is (ughhh)

Features > Text Messaging Services > Job Aids > T-Mobile Alerts

16. what are the steps to change the ringtones on the motorola pebble (alternate, more hilarious question: WUT R THE STPZ 2

CHNJ DA RNGTNZ N DA MTRLA PEBL)

ughhhh go to hell flash module that won't let me c&p this

1. at the main screen, press the menu key
2. scroll to and select "settings"
3. scroll to and select "ring styles"
4. scroll to the current ringtone "detail" and select "change"
5. scroll to "calls" and select "change"
6. scroll to and select the tone
7. press the red end key to exit

(i should have copied and pasted "scroll to")

equipment > handsets and data devices > Motorola PEBL / Colored PEBL Handset Information - Change Ringtone

17. angie's dog just had 17 puppies (carp) and she wants to send pictures from her nokia 6600 to all her friends (people with 17

puppies do not have friends, they have social care workers) what button do you tell her to press to take a picture (hopefully this

button also forces her to spay her carp of a dog)

press the camera button, then press the joystick

equipment > handsets and data devices > Nokia 6600 Handset Information - Taking Pictures

18. matt fitz has been texting a lot more lately and is interested in adding a message bundle. what information do you give him

about t-mobile messaging bundles

Send, receive, and reply to unlimited messages per month with your T-Mobile handset.
Messaging bundles include text, IM, picture, and/or video messages.

Features > Features > Optional Features > Message Value Bundle Unlimited

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 17, 2008

huh

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Apr. 17, 2008

Artie Wrote:huh
huh x2

I am thinking that this information was not presented well

also, missing your bus and having to walk home sucks Unhappy

it's just review so i can basically write whatever, but yeah haha i work for t-mobile

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Apr. 17, 2008

Tamer Brad Wrote:it's just review so i can basically write whatever, but yeah haha i work for t-mobile

Planning on signing up with T-Mobile. What are your thoughts on them? I'm thinking of going prepaid instead of having monthly plans.

go for it, they are actually a pretty good company