World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Nov. 03, 2007

Ichida Wrote:R.I.P. George AuCoin, my grandfather. T~T

I'm sorry to hear you lost your grandfather, Ichida. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 03, 2007

You all happy now? I finally mentioned something that wasn't Japanese.

Unhappy Sorry to hear it.

PS: The face is kind of Japanese?

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - Nov. 03, 2007

You all happy now? I finally mentioned something that wasn't Japanese.

Wow. Losing a grandparent sucks. Had to deal with my grandmother on my dad's side dying. Then again, we were all certain she was going to die months in advance. It softened the blow a bit, but it still hurt.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - Nov. 03, 2007

I've already lost a grandmother and an uncle, so this pain isn't something new. What makes this particularly painful is a month ago we visited him after his mind had started to go. He was so confused, disoriented, and forgetful, which was painful to watch since he was usually so on top of everything. My mom left the room crying within ten minutes of each visit we made the week we stayed in the area. It was horrible... he was mixing up names, places, people, he didn't even know what day of the week or what time it was most of the time. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Random Thoughts - Teikger - Nov. 03, 2007

Ichida Wrote:I've already lost a grandmother and an uncle, so this pain isn't something new. What makes this particularly painful is a month ago we visited him after his mind had started to go. He was so confused, disoriented, and forgetful, which was painful to watch since he was usually so on top of everything. My mom left the room crying within ten minutes of each visit we made the week we stayed in the area. It was horrible... he was mixing up names, places, people, he didn't even know what day of the week or what time it was most of the time. Pinching_eyes_2

Hm.. I think I can relate to the losing people carp.

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - Nov. 04, 2007

And now Yahoo! Slurp arrives...not exactly as a scary as the GoogleBot, but still, *Runs away*

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 04, 2007

Nobody close to me has died yet. That troubles me.

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Nov. 04, 2007

I have a solo for the school concert. I play the trumpet, and I suck. I'm only first chair because the two people who were in front of me changed to different instruments to cover all of the parts.

Hey, at least I'm practicing ^^

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Nov. 04, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:Nobody close to me has died yet. That troubles me.

You have a very young family, it won't happen for a while.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Nov. 05, 2007

I had a panic attack at work yesterday, almost fainted and then threw up. D8

Today has been just as bad, I have been getting a really odd sensation of 'shrinking' as if somehow I am starting to shrink, or I start to feel disconnected from my body. It makes me really spaced out, sick and faint and I am sure I have anxiety problems. It's become a lot worse recently, but I am developing nervous habits when I feel anxious, like rubbing my knuckles together (wtf? I just look down and I'm doing it) and furiously fiddling with objects in front of me. It's really frightening. Unhappy

I haven't been as active as usual recently because of college and things, but I will be spending a lot more time with my boyfriend and close friends to help distract me until I get to a doctor. I will still come and visit and/or post carp pictures of myself doing carp things. Yay!

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Nov. 05, 2007

Ichida Wrote:R.I.P. George AuCoin, my grandfather.
I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Losing a grandparent or anyone close to you is a difficult thing to overcome, and I hope the best for you.

Alice, are you okay? Developing nervous habits can be really tough to get rid of. Almost fainting and then throwing up...doesn't sound good.

RE: Random Thoughts - Crimson - Nov. 05, 2007

wow..
The newest Family Guy had ... just one of those "Wow.. did they REALLY say that?" jokes.

Meg was holding a package of Jumbo sized hotdogs, and said "I'm gonna pretend you're the New York Knicks.." as she walked into her room.

It was funny, but I almost can't believe that got on TV.

Overall, semi-neat episode, with Stewie actually killing Lois.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Nov. 05, 2007

SereneCrimson Wrote:wow..
The newest Family Guy had ... just one of those "Wow.. did they REALLY say that?" jokes.

Meg was holding a package of Jumbo sized hotdogs, and said "I'm gonna pretend you're the New York Knicks.." as she walked into her room.

It was funny, but I almost can't believe that got on TV.

I THOUGHT THAT WAS SO FUNNY. I seriously laughed harder at that than anything on the episode.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 05, 2007

Oh, I forgot to watch it D:

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Nov. 05, 2007

It's funny that a sexual innuendo would be bolder than Lois being riddled with bullets.

Moments I thought were funnier:
-carp' Kool-Aid guy's gonna keep on showin' up.
-Who hurt you... who hurt you... who hurt you...

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - Nov. 05, 2007

carp! I got too wrapped up in Zero no Tsukaima to watch those!! Pinching_eyes_2

beholder is here what the carp

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Nov. 05, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:beholder is here what the carp

http://www.arin.net/whois/
check if the ip traces from japan

Silver Kane Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:beholder is here what the carp

http://www.arin.net/whois/
check if the ip traces from japan

yup

RE: Random Thoughts - Agitation - Nov. 05, 2007

Just sold my PS2 and 32 games on ebay. >_>;

PSP is next.

Then Xbox 360 Elite to my friend.

Then I'm set to buy that gaming computer!

Agitation Wrote:Just sold my PS2 and 32 games on ebay. >_>;

PSP is next.

Then Xbox 360 Elite to my friend.

Then I'm set to buy that gaming computer!

seems like a fair trade

I hope you're not being sarcastic!

Agitation Wrote:I hope you're not being sarcastic!

I am. What on Earth do you want to play on PC so badly that you'd be willing to sell all that?

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Nov. 05, 2007

yeah...not the best idea, looking at the PC game lineup. 95% of games go to console, anyway.

It's basically quick sell to buy the computer. it's needed for a couple of games I play. There is no use keeping the ps2 where as I cannot use it anymore (never use ps2 on a HDTV, quality and pixels become really bad).

Psp never used it since I bought it, kinda a waste of money.

360 elite I will buy again within 3 months. It's better to get the best now so I won't have to do upgrades on it or get another one in a few years, the pc I want will last that long.

and I just sold a faulty 360 Core. I'm not sure why people want faulty 360's so much when I clearly stated it was faulty.