World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 07, 2008

she is ugly

RE: Random Thoughts - djspida5 - Apr. 07, 2008

wut

i am 10x hotter

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Apr. 07, 2008

I recently colored over the top of my pill bottle with blue permanent marker to distinguish which bottle is my bottle.

Because there's a whole row of them that look exactly the same as the other.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Apr. 07, 2008

do NOT go on SA when you have a paper due

the hilarity is too much

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Apr. 07, 2008

Oh, G, did you really expect something different would happen compared to what did happen?

Perhaps an expectation of being mauled by better looking girls?

Anyway, more pics, go.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Apr. 07, 2008

i hope brad gets mauled at an

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Apr. 07, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:i hope brad gets mauled at an

he should cosplay as Blader DJ

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Apr. 07, 2008

but she has your face lol
haha well one of the random girls at my rape scene was recording everything so I need to see if I can get that... otherwise I'll see if one of the random people walking by and took a picture uploaded some.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 07, 2008

Roan Wrote:
Artie Wrote:you are.... a worthless carp

Not cool.

????

RE: Random Thoughts - PRINCEcharming - Apr. 07, 2008

He-bitches don't know about my carp.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Apr. 08, 2008

Kei Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:i hope brad gets mauled at an

he should cosplay as Blader DJ

he's been thinking about it

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 08, 2008

PRINCEcharming Wrote:
He-bitches don't know about my carp.

...what?

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - Apr. 08, 2008

Artie Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:
G Wrote:It happened at the con I went to... I walked in the room the first day and then I hear like "OMG AN ASIAN SAIIiI" then I was bombarded by requests for pics and hugs the rest of the time there. Then some girl who ducktaped her chest and was Sasuke from Shippuden came up and followed me the rest of the time there... it got worse when 6 girls include that Sasuke chick held me down and stole my shirt and sat on me for about an hour and my friends drove off without me so yeah...

Quite possibly one of the funniest stories I have ever heard. Sad thing is, though, I'm desperate enough to wish that upon myself T_T

virginity in the flesh?

jsut kidding dude, but that is kinda weird...

Speaking of that, that thing somehow made its way onto 4chan a couple months ago. I'm not even carp kidding. I got a couple calls from my friends about it and then I checked /b/ and boom, it was there. It's yet to be reposted (thank God) but regardless, I seriously thought "How the carp did someone find this?"

Katashi Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:
G Wrote:It happened at the con I went to... I walked in the room the first day and then I hear like "OMG AN ASIAN SAIIiI" then I was bombarded by requests for pics and hugs the rest of the time there. Then some girl who ducktaped her chest and was Sasuke from Shippuden came up and followed me the rest of the time there... it got worse when 6 girls include that Sasuke chick held me down and stole my shirt and sat on me for about an hour and my friends drove off without me so yeah...

Quite possibly one of the funniest stories I have ever heard. Sad thing is, though, I'm desperate enough to wish that upon myself T_T

virginity in the flesh?

Speaking of that, that thing somehow made its way onto 4chan a couple months ago. I'm not even carp kidding. I got a couple calls from my friends about it and then I checked /b/ and boom, it was there. It's yet to be reposted (thank God) but regardless, I seriously thought "How the carp did someone find this?"

sam.....

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Apr. 08, 2008

wasn't me

i don't even go on 4chan

riiight

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Apr. 08, 2008

Katashi Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:

virginity in the flesh?

I'm sorry but.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHfhdsgkjsdhgkjjgkdklghdfgerwjghoernh

Roan Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:

virginity in the flesh?

I'm sorry but.....

Don't make me give you a do-it-yourself vasectomy Serious

Katashi Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:

virginity in the flesh?

I'm sorry but.....

Um dude, this means nothing to me.

I can't have kids anyway.

Whoops!

Roan Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:

virginity in the flesh?

I'm sorry but.....

Whoops!

Holy carp that was fast >_> Curse you and your gayness Angry

Katashi Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:

virginity in the flesh?

I'm sorry but.....

Whoops!

Holy carp that was fast >_> Curse you and your gayness Angry

how was your last birthday/holiday? you don't seem very happy all the time Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Apr. 08, 2008

Here's some of my con pix

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g87/GeorgeDuong/AD08-1/
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g87/GeorgeDuong/AD08-2/

pass: gaijin

G Wrote:Here's some of my con pix

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g87/GeorgeDuong/AD08-1/
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g87/GeorgeDuong/AD08-2/

pass: gaijin

carp I hate cosplay and fat americans that love japan.

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Apr. 08, 2008

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g87/GeorgeDuong/AD08-1/?action=view&current=DSC06397.jpg

ah hahahahahahaha

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Apr. 08, 2008

Artie Wrote:riiight
last time i was on when that crushing something then doing a weird face comic meme thing was big

wasn't me, if it was i'd have screepcapped the carp out of it and told someone by now

Quote:carp I hate cosplay and fat americans that love japan.
yes