World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Apr. 07, 2008

G Wrote:It happened at the con I went to... I walked in the room the first day and then I hear like "OMG AN ASIAN SAIIiI" then I was bombarded by requests for pics and hugs the rest of the time there. Then some girl who ducktaped her chest and was Sasuke from Shippuden came up and followed me the rest of the time there... it got worse when 6 girls include that Sasuke chick held me down and stole my shirt and sat on me for about an hour and my friends drove off without me so yeah...

oh god, i loled

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Apr. 07, 2008

hahahah what the carp

carp fangirls

seriously

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 07, 2008

G Wrote:It happened at the con I went to... I walked in the room the first day and then I hear like "OMG AN ASIAN SAIIiI" then I was bombarded by requests for pics and hugs the rest of the time there. Then some girl who ducktaped her chest and was Sasuke from Shippuden came up and followed me the rest of the time there... it got worse when 6 girls include that Sasuke chick held me down and stole my shirt and sat on me for about an hour and my friends drove off without me so yeah...

Why didn't you tell them to carp off?

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Apr. 07, 2008

[Image: incest__oPt.jpg]

The Daily Telegraph says:

Father, daughter have child together

A SOUTH Australian father and daughter have revealed they are a couple, and have had a child together.
John and Jenny Deaves reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.

Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had sex.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the Nine Network's 60 Minutes tonight.

"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

Their nine-month-old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appears fit and healthy.

Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having sex with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a sexual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the sexual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

A South Australian police media spokesman said "the couple is being monitored".

---------

Someone said: "Anyone else find it fitting the daughter's name sounds a little bit like incest?"

Aaaaaaaahahahaha! I scrolled back up to the story to confirm what the her name was and just went "Pfffftahahaha, Incest Celeste!"

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said.

That also made me want to spray urine everywhere with laughter; I thought "Imagine how insulted you'd be if that's the compliment your girlfriend gave you" but then I remembered that this story is already carp weird because she's ragged her dad. It's quite unsettling that they look like each other too.

wow

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - Apr. 07, 2008

Quite possibly one of the funniest stories I have ever heard. Sad thing is, though, I'm desperate enough to wish that upon myself T_T

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Apr. 07, 2008

Katashi Wrote:

Quite possibly one of the funniest stories I have ever heard. Sad thing is, though, I'm desperate enough to wish that upon myself T_T

solution: look asian

The funniest thing of all is that G's not even asian, guys.

Katashi Wrote:

that is really carp sad

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - Apr. 07, 2008

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:

that is really carp sad

Welcome to my life, Brad.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 07, 2008

Katashi Wrote:

virginity in the flesh?

jsut kidding dude, but that is kinda weird...

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Apr. 07, 2008

Here's one pic. That's the Sasuke chick without the wig:
[Image: DSC06534.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Apr. 07, 2008

motley

G Wrote:Here's one pic. That's the Sasuke chick without the wig:
[Image: DSC06534.jpg]

oh god it's me when i was 14

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Apr. 07, 2008

for some reason this guy reminded me of you:
[Image: DSC06416.jpg]