World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Mar. 12, 2008

DtD Wrote:
Artie Wrote:what a loser

I know I'm a loser, I do "drugs"...yea, a plant with side effects of slight memory loss that gives you a great psychiatric "high".

i was kidding

but um, ok?

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Mar. 12, 2008

LOL anyway many think that herb is not a "Drug" in that it is less processed than say coke or heroin... my theory on what sorta causes that sentiment.

anyway cronic>cigarettes if im going to choose hahaha
anyway the point iss.. I think its pretty good, with some good albums in there.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Mar. 12, 2008

oh carp i kinda confused mylast response thinking I was in post your desktop topic. ;p

butt
dun wury, i hav....... 2 FLOPY DISKZ

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Mar. 12, 2008

Blue Wrote:LOL anyway many think that herb is not a "Drug" in that it is less processed than say coke or heroin... my theory on what sorta causes that sentiment.

Thank you! A drug in my opinion is something processed, changed from what it was when it was grown. Cannabis Sativa, as it grows from the ground gives you the "high"

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 12, 2008

DtD Wrote:
Blue Wrote:LOL anyway many think that herb is not a "Drug" in that it is less processed than say coke or heroin... my theory on what sorta causes that sentiment.

Thank you! A drug in my opinion is something processed, changed from what it was when it was grown. Cannabis Sativa, as it grows from the ground gives you the "high"

Marijuana is still a drug, whether you want to admit it or not. Sure its not as processed, but it serves the same purpose as any other drug: To get you high.

People who try to argue its merit as a drug by saying it isn't as processed as cocaine or heroin are just naive. It doesn't have the same side effects, but again, any drug is never fully good for your body.

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Mar. 14, 2008

Roan Wrote:
DtD Wrote:

Marijuana is still a drug, whether you want to admit it or not. Sure its not as processed, but it serves the same purpose as any other drug: To get you high.

People who try to argue its merit as a drug by saying it isn't as processed as cocaine or heroin are just naive. It doesn't have the same side effects, but again, any drug is never fully good for your body.

Eh, I think if you don't count alcohol as a drug but you say cannabis is; that's hypocritic. Alcohol is MUCH worse for your body than "weed", and it has a similar effect on the brain. I personally don't drink, I hate it. I've been smashed once and it was terrible.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 14, 2008

DtD Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
DtD Wrote:

Eh, I think if you don't count alcohol as a drug but you say cannabis is; that's hypocritic. Alcohol is MUCH worse for your body than "weed", and it has a similar effect on the brain. I personally don't drink, I hate it. I've been smashed once and it was terrible.

Um... When did anyone mention alcohol?

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 14, 2008

Uh, alcohol is a drug, I don't see anyone arguing that. However, your assumption that everyone who drinks gets smashed is a little faulty. If I go out to dinner I'll have a cocktail or something, that doesn't qualify me as someone who regularly does drugs.

It's just funny, watching you try to qualify your own habits with ridiculous logic.

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Mar. 14, 2008

Tamer Brad Wrote:Uh, alcohol is a drug, I don't see anyone arguing that. However, your assumption that everyone who drinks gets smashed is a little faulty. If I go out to dinner I'll have a cocktail or something, that doesn't qualify me as someone who regularly does drugs.

It's just funny, watching you try to qualify your own habits with ridiculous logic.

...we we're arguing DRUGS, a lot of people do not consider it a DRUG. I was pointing out my views on a certain topic, isn't that the point of forums? Jesus Christ, Beyblade forums still insanely ridicule people's flaws...I thought by now you people would have matured.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 15, 2008

DtD Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Uh, alcohol is a drug, I don't see anyone arguing that. However, your assumption that everyone who drinks gets smashed is a little faulty. If I go out to dinner I'll have a cocktail or something, that doesn't qualify me as someone who regularly does drugs.

...we we're arguing DRUGS, a lot of people do not consider it a DRUG. I was pointing out my views on a certain topic, isn't that the point of forums? Jesus Christ, Beyblade forums still insanely ridicule people's flaws...I thought by now you people would have matured.

What are you even going on about?

I really don't understand where all of this anger is coming from. You more or less started the discussion on Pot and somehow managed to drag booze into it too and now you're lashing out on us for criticizing something that you drug (no pun intended) into the conversation?

Color me confused.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 15, 2008

DtD Wrote:

[Image: 2a4u891.gif]

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Mar. 15, 2008

just rented the rest of the first season of lost and the first two disks of season 2 spring break ftw yeaaaaaah

also, was it just me or were the forums down for the past while?

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 15, 2008

cheetos Wrote:just rented the rest of the first season of lost and the first two disks of season 2 spring break ftw yeaaaaaah

also, was it just me or were the forums down for the past while?

It wasn't just you; they were down.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Mar. 15, 2008

getting my xbox back early yay.

can't wait to rent army of two.

yes I know the game is carp but stfu I want to like it so bad.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Mar. 18, 2008

Finally the forums are working again for me.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Mar. 18, 2008

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=207294

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Mar. 18, 2008

haha i have the easiest job ever

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Mar. 18, 2008

hooly carp

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Mar. 18, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=207294

Oh man, I'm holding on tight to my pant in anticipation of this; especially because a guy that doesnt like beyblade willl be fliming it

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 18, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=207294

wow

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 18, 2008

Artie Wrote:haha i have the easiest job ever

Did you start already? O.o

EDIT: Just saw Toto's link.

(HAHAHAHAA)

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Mar. 18, 2008

started today, and working again tomorrow

i have tests tomorrow and wed, but besides that nothing is really going on. so like i said come wed brawl lulz

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 18, 2008

Artie Wrote:started today, and working again tomorrow

i have tests tomorrow and wed, but besides that nothing is really going on. so like i said come wed brawl lulz

Sweet I'm off Wednesday. D:

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Mar. 18, 2008

i gawt bootleg windows (it's not like I haven't already paid for Windows), and killed ubuntu. im thinkin bout gettin sum dual bootin goin on...

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Mar. 18, 2008

[Image: broly.jpg?t=1205788619]

So awesome.