World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 06, 2008

Artie Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
Artie Wrote:lulz i work at a pharmacy now

Congrats.

What's your pay/work hours?

dunno pay, but state law says i can work until 8 PM, and i can work 18 hours a week (and once school ends 40 hours)

so ill probably be doing what my brother is now: saturday/sunday: 8 hour day, 2 4 hour days during the week

You sure you can handle that with school and everything on top? D:

I mean, I worked from my Sophomore year of High School to graduation and it was hard for me and I didn't have half the school workload you do.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Mar. 06, 2008

i don't start my homework until 7:30-8 anyway lol

and its 4th quarter for me now, remember? i have a short week next week (lol christ camp), then a short week, spring break. all of april, 2 weeks of classes then exams lol

so really about a month of actual "school" left...

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Mar. 06, 2008

G Wrote:artie, go discount me some Flinstone's chewable gummy vitamins or w/e!

Haha, my mom used to make me take those 24/7. It apparently didn't help me at all ._.

I've been thinking about getting a job, I'm so freaking bored at home, and waste hours playing stupid games (MAPLESTORY)

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Mar. 06, 2008

i hate myself for it, but i need mgs4 augh. hence, the job.

oh well. nice things cost money. job will give me that.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 06, 2008

Artie Wrote:i hate myself for it, but i need mgs4 augh. hence, the job.

rofl

I can honestly say that I saw this coming.

I'm in the same boat, however, I couldn't give two carp less about MGS4, despite the fact that if I buy a PS3 it'll likely be the MGS4 bundle simply because its the best deal.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Mar. 06, 2008

davemaster42 noooooooo

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Mar. 06, 2008

artie
i've been working saturday 8 hour days every saturday for over two years now

it's not worth it, if i could go back, I wouldn't do it, only reason I haven't quit is because i got too dependant (sp?) on the money

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 06, 2008

don't listen to him, money is awesome, you can buy expensive sunglasses

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Mar. 06, 2008

well yeah money being awesome is the only reason why I'm not quitting lol

but it's not worth it, if you haven't gotten used to the regular income yet (meaning if I could go back, I wouldn't have started working)

but then again, I work at a supermarket, maybe it's easier at a pharmacy

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 06, 2008

well since i'm not in school saturdays don't really mean much to me

however being able to afford ridiculous amounts of clothes does

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Mar. 07, 2008

my workday is going to consist of:

stocking shelves (lol condoms)
putting pills in bottles
some cleaning

not as labor intensive as a supermarket bagger of some sorts

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Mar. 07, 2008

God damn it, this stupid idiot named Elmo accidentally partitioned the whole CD drive last night while he was sleepy. WINDOWS IS FREAKING GONE

Ubuntu = kewl, but nao i cant play my MAPLESTORY Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 07, 2008

Artie Wrote:my workday is going to consist of:

stocking shelves (lol condoms)
putting pills in bottles
some cleaning

not as labor intensive as a supermarket bagger of some sorts

Honestly I think your job is going to be boring.

I mean, its not like pharmacies are ever booming with business. lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Cye Kinomiya - Mar. 07, 2008

So my friend got jumped today. They had him in a corner and only took face shots. He came back to my neighborhood and got some friends and went back. They jumped one of the guys that jumped my friend. That kid came back with his friends, but my friend that got jumped fought all of them one on one. My friend one all of the fights. They said they were going to wait until we were alone and jump us one by one. That all happened yesterday. Today they jumped my friend's father. And they tried to jump my cousin. I might have to get involved and my neighborhood intends to attack them this weekend Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 07, 2008

holy carp talk about spiraling out of control

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 07, 2008

Tamer Brad Wrote:holy carp talk about spiraling out of control

For real wtf

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Mar. 07, 2008

Ubuntu lifted me of my Maplestory addiction, I believe. Non-intended too...

Stupid Windows, why did I format your C Drive, why oh whyyyyyyyyy

I bet I'm going to go off and find some way to run maplestory ._.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Mar. 07, 2008

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:So my friend got jumped today. They had him in a corner and only took face shots. He came back to my neighborhood and got some friends and went back. They jumped one of the guys that jumped my friend. That kid came back with his friends, but my friend that got jumped fought all of them one on one. My friend one all of the fights. They said they were going to wait until we were alone and jump us one by one. That all happened yesterday. Today they jumped my friend's father. And they tried to jump my cousin. I might have to get involved and my neighborhood intends to attack them this weekend Unhappy

That's a lot of jumping going on - more jumping than a hopscotch contest.

Someone has to call it quits, otherwise it'll just escalate even further.

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Mar. 07, 2008

Gah I'm alive..with two attempts at suicide. I'm better now Tongue_out_wink

I've been having a lot of problems lately, with a woman I've fallen in love...but it's all better now.

Arggh, this song is pissing me off. I can't get the sound right for Rise Against's "Good Left Undone" on my acoustic. It sounds fine on my Strat...I know it's acoustic, but it sounds fine of my girl's Starcaster Acoustic...I think it's cause my acoustic is a First Act (LOL) it was only $5.

DtD Wrote:Gah I'm alive..with two attempts at suicide. I'm better now Tongue_out_wink

I've been having a lot of problems lately, with a woman I've fallen in love...but it's all better now.

Arggh, this song is pissing me off. I can't get the sound right for Rise Against's "Good Left Undone" on my acoustic. It sounds fine on my Strat...I know it's acoustic, but it sounds fine of my girl's Starcaster Acoustic...I think it's cause my acoustic is a First Act (LOL) it was only $5.

...aren't you like 15?

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Mar. 07, 2008

Artie Wrote:
DtD Wrote:Gah I'm alive..with two attempts at suicide. I'm better now Tongue_out_wink

...aren't you like 15?

Yea? So...don't give me that "You don't know what love is" carp. I've never said I've ever loved anyone before I met her: EVER. I'm 15, but "love" can happen at any age. I didn't believe love was a true emotion for a while, I also thought of it as a more powerful version of lust..but I was wrong.

DtD Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

...aren't you like 15?

Yea? So...don't give me that "You don't know what love is" carp. I've never said I've ever loved anyone before I met her: EVER. I'm 15, but "love" can happen at any age. I didn't believe love was a true emotion for a while, I also thought of it as a more powerful version of lust..but I was wrong.

typical evan

glad to see you back regardless

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 08, 2008

So I just spent the past hour or so customizing my Zune Software. Check it:

[Image: 37487033ud7.png]

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Mar. 08, 2008

dirty jobs lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 08, 2008

lulz

http://www.zunethoughts.com/news/show/32493/zune-vs-ipod-video-comparison.html