World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Feb. 27, 2008

Roan Wrote:This board's activity has seriously dropped off in the past month or so.

Wtf.

eh, it happens, people are busier and there's only so much to talk about

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Feb. 27, 2008

Roan Wrote:This board's activity has seriously dropped off in the past month or so.

Wtf.

yeah, but the same thing happened to beybladeforums, it had active time periods and in active time periods

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Feb. 27, 2008

Kei, that's so outrageous, what the hell is the matter with that coach? Next time your dad sees him, make sure he smashes his face in and perhaps throws a brick at his head for good measure.

---

o hi, I'm a massive carp loser and I love playing Neopets, so help me out and give me prizes by signing up using this link:

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=fury

8) I will love you if you do.

---

OH AND I'M 18 ON SUNDAY HELLO

I'm getting a gorgeous Vivienne Westwood necklace from my dad, my brother has bought me a ticket to see Muse play in the Royal Albert Hall (holy carp) and I'll be getting some nice surprises too! A nice meal and plenty of (legal) drinks await. <3

RE: Random Thoughts - Hyuuga Neji - Feb. 28, 2008

My girl's birthday is in... three days!

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Feb. 28, 2008

Wtf.

well for me, I'm busy as carp with the tri ending soon, I gotta fill out my FAFSA still, I have college to worry about, and I got offered money to film 2 plays at my school for money and edit them. I'll be more active again in like... 1 week or 2.

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - Feb. 28, 2008

Wtf.

I've been lurking because I usually have nothing to talk about. Most of the conversation has been taking place in the Gaming board, and I don't want to say anything that could get me chased out of there and laughed at for my lack of video game knowledge (or rather, my lateness in getting information).

RE: Random Thoughts - Minion - Feb. 28, 2008

I'm always lurking.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Feb. 28, 2008

yeah seriously, where the hell is everybody

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Feb. 28, 2008

Blame homework. And addictiveness to Maplestory and a newfound addiction to Patapon.

I miss Artie and rooneyt

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Feb. 28, 2008

I miss rooneyt so much...

We really need a brandonk or Mou-Chan guy to liven this place up.

Man, Bakugan is such a ripoff of Beyblade and B-Daman that I can't stand to watch it.

Also, I hate it because it's taking off motherflippin' One Piece from Toonami next month. arghhhh

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Feb. 28, 2008

life sucks

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Feb. 28, 2008

Artie Wrote:life sucks

pound it

RE: Random Thoughts - alan - Feb. 28, 2008

A buddy of mine gave me what looked like a dime bag of cheez its today. I got such a cheez its craving that I went down to the grocery, bought the biggest box I could find, and finished it off in less than half an hour by myself.

Afterwards, I had terrible diarrhea.

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - Feb. 28, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:Man, Bakugan is such a ripoff of Beyblade and B-Daman that I can't stand to watch it.

Also, I hate it because it's taking off motherflippin' One Piece from Toonami next month. arghhhh

More than a ripoff than you know. Bakugan (the dub) stole a few beyblade VA's!

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Feb. 28, 2008

Tamer Brad Wrote:wow kei that other coach sounds like a huge carp carp, is he four or something?

You'd think so, but no. He's even coached rep hockey before so you'd think he'd be able to control himself and his team a bit easier. Whats funny is that the day after he sends an e-mail to the all coaches saying "Good Luck all... hope its a fun day for the boys!" concerning the championship games.

Alice, believe me, my Dad wanted to do just that. He said he never actually saw the hit for whatever reason, but after hearing about how severe it was he said he would've jumped over to the other bench and punched his lights out had he witnessed it. To be honest, considering how this coach was feeling about his team the whole year (they were last place and he voiced his displeasure many times) and how he reacted, it's hard for me not to think that the hit was done on purpose. I mean, earlier in the game the same kid tried to hit me hard twice during the same shift and he also got a kneeing penalty on someone. So, I don't know. I really do hope it wasn't done on purpose, but it's hard to say. To top this all off, I never even got an apology from the person who hit me.

My tailbone is getting better thankfully. It's easier for me to walk, sit, and stand, but it's still difficult for me to bend over too much and I still strain it from time to time (ie. sneezing. It hurts sooo badly).

Tailbone injuries must be one of the most annoying injuries ever. You have no idea how much your tailbone is used in everyday life.

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Feb. 28, 2008

cheetos Wrote:I miss rooneyt so much...

We really need a brandonk or Mou-Chan guy to liven this place up.

i play cod4 with brandonk sometimes, he's a nicer guy than i thought he was lol

and i'd love to have mou back lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Feb. 28, 2008

Kei Wrote:Tailbone injuries must be one of the most annoying injuries ever. You have no idea how much your tailbone is used in everyday life.

I broke mine when I was about 11. Me and my stepcousin thought it'd be brilliant to ride down a ramp on the same skateboard, sitting down. I fell off at a funny angle, straight onto my tailbone. It hurt SO MUCH to sit down and get up, so I feel your pain. It only does last a couple of weeks or so, so don't worry too much. *thumbs up* I hope you feel better!

Oh and for the coach: http://www.shitsenders.com/

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Feb. 28, 2008

Alice Wrote:Oh and for the coach: http://www.shitsenders.com/

hahahaha

<3

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Feb. 28, 2008

Alice Wrote:
Kei Wrote:Tailbone injuries must be one of the most annoying injuries ever. You have no idea how much your tailbone is used in everyday life.

I broke mine when I was about 11. Me and my stepcousin thought it'd be brilliant to ride down a ramp on the same skateboard, sitting down. I fell off at a funny angle, straight onto my tailbone. It hurt SO MUCH to sit down and get up, so I feel your pain. It only does last a couple of weeks or so, so don't worry too much. *thumbs up* I hope you feel better!

Oh and for the coach: http://www.shitsenders.com/

Brilliant lol. What sucks about mine was that I was completely blind sighted. I had no clue that he was coming, just POW! right after I had gotten rid of the puck. At least it was only bruised, I'm sure breaking it is much worse.

ROFL, thats hilarious

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Feb. 29, 2008

Silver Kane Wrote:i play cod4 with brandonk sometimes, he's a nicer guy than i thought he was lol
waaaaaaat?

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Feb. 29, 2008

Damnnnnn I can't get pass the Yumipon (wind miracle) level Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Feb. 29, 2008

I hurt my tailbone pretty bad back in Jr. High. It was from a mix of jumping off my friend's roof and sliding downhill after all the snow had already melted.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Feb. 29, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:Man, Bakugan is such a ripoff of Beyblade and B-Daman that I can't stand to watch it.

not to mention it is a terrible game, have you ever been to the site

http://www.bakugan.com/learn-to-play/LearnDemo.aspx

if you can make sense of this you are a better person than i am