World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Feb. 12, 2008

I'm sooooooo carp happy.

Someone will [most probably] buy my turntable later at the end of this week. I've been trying to sell it forever, and I really need the money now. :)

ALSO: I AM SELLING MY POKEMON AND YU-GI-OH CARDS, PREFERABLY IN A LOT. CONTACT ME.

^ I'm too lazy to make another shop topic and that'll just be weird.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Feb. 12, 2008

I forgot how much I love The Mars Volta until tonight.

It saddens me to think that I don't like their newest release (The Bedlam in Goliath) all that much. But then again I'm not really that surprised because I really didn't like the CD before that either (Amputechture).

However, Frances the Mute and De-Loused in the Comatorium are both carp awesome. <3

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Feb. 12, 2008

oh man dbz is the carp

RE: Random Thoughts - rooneyt - Feb. 12, 2008

Elmo Wrote:5th snow dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

If we get another one, we still only make up for 5 snow days, so the next ones are FREE DAYS OFF

MOAR SNOW PLZ

were the hell do you live new york havent had one snow day yet this year

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Feb. 12, 2008

I'm carp at ironing.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Feb. 12, 2008

I'm on anti-depressants now. I hope I don't get any side effects.

Loss of libido and weight loss/gain ... booo.

RE: Random Thoughts - Minion - Feb. 12, 2008

Tamer Brad Wrote:I'm on anti-depressants now. I hope I don't get any side effects.

My friend is on antidepressants right now with those side effects, I was discussing it with him on the weekend... It seems like a really counter-productive set of side effects for an antidepressant...

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Feb. 13, 2008

Roan Wrote:I forgot how much I love The Mars Volta until tonight.

It saddens me to think that I don't like their newest release (The Bedlam in Goliath) all that much. But then again I'm not really that surprised because I really didn't like the CD before that either (Amputechture).

However, Frances the Mute and De-Loused in the Comatorium are both carp awesome. <3

Well, after a few more listens to The Bedlam in Goliath, my opinion has changed slightly.

This is really a record that requires repeat listens to appreciate. lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Feb. 13, 2008

Today's parking lot was a carp waste land. I take the pics off my phone sometime...but like carp Toronto is Mother Nature's carp right now.

bugturtles Wrote:So when I get my permit and license, I might get an old BMW or AE86.

I forget which BMW model it was, but my uncle, being the BMW enthusiast that he is, suggested an old one as it was "the most maneuverable" compared to all the other cheaper models. (if you need a scale on old, it is slightly more box shaped)

Also, my dad said an 86 was good, as there were a lot used in his day in the Philippines.
haha if you need Inside info I work for BMW yo. Older Bmw's are Nice, heavy though, but badass looking and mechanicly strong.
I take it you want amount some super Dorifto Skillz iia.? good luck find an ae86 though, prices are inflateddD. but they are sweet if under powered. but really if you know where to look there are lots of rwd platforms out there.
let me know when that time comes round.[/quote]

Tamer Brad Wrote:I'm on anti-depressants now. I hope I don't get any side effects.

seeing as your in your in a long distance relationship, I don't think your libido will be a big issue. and Brad, yuor body could use a few pounds in these winter months.
anyway beware of the mood swingsTired also make sure you don't miss dosages. my sis is on them too

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Feb. 13, 2008

BUGTURTLES, GET A MIATA

REALLY, THEY'RE A++ AND NOT GAY

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Feb. 13, 2008

guys, i'm out.
this place just bores me and i'm not really friends with any of you anyways.
not leaving on a bad note, but i'm gonna get brad to delete me.
ciao.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Feb. 13, 2008

Guitar_Legend Wrote:guys, i'm out.
ciao.

Wow, that pretty much came out of nowhere...

But I won't stop you. Peace dude. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - The Adnan - Feb. 13, 2008

ughhh I knew I shouldn't of done it. Liars suck lol.

I should be sleeping, but I'm not. Man I'm gonna be dead this morning.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Feb. 13, 2008

wtf no mod on digital ph33r forums but like 5 people who ask nicely get it

piss off

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Feb. 13, 2008

So, I've been away due to school and stuff. I'm still not completely back, but by Monday, things should be good times.

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Feb. 14, 2008

umm tyler why the deletion? no one here hates you..i actually think you're a nice guy

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Feb. 14, 2008

Silver Kane Wrote:umm tyler why the deletion? no one here hates you..i actually think you're a nice guy
hes banned now but I agree.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Feb. 14, 2008

Silver Kane Wrote:umm tyler why the deletion? no one here hates you..i actually think you're a nice guy

no one hates him

he hates...us?

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Feb. 14, 2008

I agree. Whats the point in deletion (or banning in this case) anyways?

I'm sorry to hear that this place bores you. We can't really stop you, so see you around. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Feb. 14, 2008

Blue Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:So when I get my permit and license, I might get an old BMW or AE86.

I forget which BMW model it was, but my uncle, being the BMW enthusiast that he is, suggested an old one as it was "the most maneuverable" compared to all the other cheaper models. (if you need a scale on old, it is slightly more box shaped)

Also, my dad said an 86 was good, as there were a lot used in his day in the Philippines.
haha if you need Inside info I work for BMW yo. Older Bmw's are Nice, heavy though, but badass looking and mechanicly strong.
I take it you want amount some super Dorifto Skillz iia.? good luck find an ae86 though, prices are inflateddD. but they are sweet if under powered. but really if you know where to look there are lots of rwd platforms out there.
let me know when that time comes round.

Yeah, I wanna know some drifting. When I grow old and have kids, I want something that they'll ooooh and awwe at. Smile
[/quote]

AnnieDuck Wrote:BUGTURTLES, GET A MIATA

REALLY, THEY'RE A++ AND NOT GAY

My dad was also considering this as well.

Guitar_Legend Wrote:guys, i'm out.
ciao.

Bye Tylerrrr. We'll miss you. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Feb. 14, 2008

shoulda just left without saying :o

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Feb. 14, 2008

nah its all right to explain why.

BUT brad do not try to make some example out of him. remove the ban and the sig and just say "Not Active". I know why you can't really delete the account so just leave it at that ok.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Feb. 14, 2008

Blue Wrote:nah its all right to explain why.

BUT brad do not try to make some example out of him. remove the ban and the sig and just say "Not Active". I know why you can't really delete the account so just leave it at that ok.

I wasn't trying to make an example, really! I just don't like deleting accounts, so I banned it as that was the closest thing to deletion I could do.

I'll unban it anyway and do you what you said.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Feb. 14, 2008

ahh ok. Its just that the Strikeout of the name plus the sig seemed offensive to me. still deleting the account seemed odd but maybe he just didn't want to leave information behind...?
btw i should not be awake right now.. Tired

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Feb. 15, 2008

rooneyt Wrote:were the hell do you live new york havent had one snow day yet this year

Midwest is getting more snow than ever.

so i herd wisconsin had recrd wether thar, Artie.