World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 24, 2008

Isn't this movie not even released yet? How the hell are people judging his performance?

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Jan. 24, 2008

trailers and images maybe

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jan. 24, 2008

Tamer Brad Wrote:Isn't this movie not even released yet? How the hell are people judging his performance?

Yeah, I don't know what people are basing their opinions off of.

I've seen the multiple trailers and I think his performance looks very promising based on those, but the final word is out until I actually see the movie.

Which I most definitely will. I loooooooooooved Batman Begins. <3

almost all my critism is the visual look of the joker

i don't really know or give a damn right this minute about the preformance

batman begins was cool except batman being a ninja and ras al ghul or what ever whas never a carp white ninja he was a middle eastern super powered dude really turned me off.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Jan. 24, 2008

yea I didn't believe hearing he died until i got home from work. then i was like ...............carp. sucks

R.i.p.

The dark night will be awsome. also I hope we see Scarecrow again too

hopefully no god awwful arnold mr freeze ugh

hey lego batman looks hot guys

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jan. 24, 2008

Ok, so after I get my sexy tax refund I'll have about $800-$900 to spend on a new laptop.

This is where you guys come in. I really, REALLY want this computer here and while I know the specs are less than amazing (1.5 ghz processor... Yikes), I have to ask you this:

I don't play pc games at all so that isn't a concern. But I WILL be wanting to run AIM, Firefox and Zune at the same time. Do you think this notebook will be able to handle that without dying? I'm also going to be doing a lot of heavy Photoshop/Flash/Illustrator work once I go back to college.

I know it's only got 1 GB ram, but I can get an extra 1 GB stick for like $30 locally, so the ram thing isn't an issue.

Here's the PC and the rest of it's specs:

http://www.buy.com/prod/sony-vaio-nr-series-notebook-computer-1-5ghz-intel-core-2-duo-t5250/q/loc/101/205809293.html

Please god someone help me. I don't really know much about pc specs, but I do know that I want a laptop that can do basic stuff and not crash on me and that is also sexy and small in design.

Keep in mind that I'm also using a computer with a Pentium carp TWO processor with 192 MBs of RAM, so anything at this point is going to be a huge upgrade for me. lmao

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jan. 24, 2008

Roan Wrote:Ok, so after I get my sexy tax refund I'll have about $800-$900 to spend on a new laptop.

I honestly thought that said "after I get my sexy tax fraud" at first. And I can't help you becase I know carp about computers, LOL. /useless carp

---

I went to an interview for an absolutely awesome shoe shop today and it went pretty well. I always assume that I haven't got the job so that when they call me up, I'm not too disappointed.

Damnit, I should have flashed my breasts at the interviewer while I still had the chance. >8(

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 24, 2008

^ Well, you learned your lesson for next time.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jan. 24, 2008

Indeed I have. He's ringing me back tomorrow to let me know. I'm tempted to apply for a chocolate shop that has a vacancy (assuming I haven't got this job) but I fear I might get either:

a. extremely hungry at work and end up stealing bits
b. put off chocolate 8(

Still, I am being WAY too picky. I need a job. I'm just DETERMINED not to end up working somewhere that's going to really stress me out such as very large shops or supermarkets. I hate large quantities of customers and lots of pressure.

(Before anyone recommends it, prostitution is not a solution)

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jan. 25, 2008

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2751120

i love the internet

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jan. 25, 2008

[Image: jokerclapclapclap_anonib.gif]

Why so serious?

Btw, I don't think you guys understand how upset I am that Heath Ledger is dead. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jan. 25, 2008

exams are finally over.
there goes a lot of stress out the window.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 25, 2008

Guitar_Legend Wrote:exams are finally over.

your semester exams? wow

when do you end school?

Artie Wrote:

your semester exams? wow

when do you end school?

we have 2 semesters,
exams follow each semester.
so this is the half way point.

Guitar_Legend Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

your semester exams? wow

when do you end school?

we have 2 semesters,
exams follow each semester.
so this is the half way point.

yeah, same.

except i had my semester exams back in december (we're a third way done with our 3rd quarter now).

so when does your second semester end?

in like june, i think.
classes just ended a week ago for first semester.

wow that sucks lol

congrats anyway

You young'ns and your school...

So heartwarming. <3

its pretty sweet actually,
2 weeks off for christmas,
2 weeks back in school,
2 weeks off for exam,
school for a week,
another break..
ect

Roan Wrote:You young'ns and your school...

So heartwarming. <3

you old'n and your deli

so delicious <3

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Jan. 25, 2008

yo roan, I .. don't think that is a great deal at all tbh
Since it is coming with Vista Premium. With 1 gb of ram. : ( and intel integrated graphics. ;'(

before I bought my HP desktop, I asked about here.
I was about ready to spend your budget on a Dell (yes really). I was looking at their Vostro. (small business offering)The Vostro Fam

Processor speed is not really such a big deal, since nearly everything is dual core. Ram is really important for multitasking and seemingly how fast it is, so always try to have alot. I don't like Integrated graphics simply because you choose them and your stuck with them, no upgrades possible. Having discreet graphics is also great if you end up with a HD capable notebook or if it has vista.

Other Brands I like are HP and Acer, but do your reasearch for durability etc. gl.

tbh if all you want to do is run zune aim and firefox you could use a used IMB think pad or similar or a pentium D, with and external HDD for media.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Jan. 25, 2008

yo http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=04&kc=6W300&l=en&oc=bqpdk4x&s=bsd
add vid card and longer lasting battery. maybe some acc. too

edit you might want bigger screen, i defaulted to 14 because I wanted more portability wehen i waas shopping

Well, I planned on upgrading the Vaio to at least 2 GB RAM. My local Staples is having a sale on 1 GB Laptop RAM sticks for around $30, so the RAM really isn't a problem.

Keep in mind, I'm a stickler for how the thing looks as well as how it performs. Even if it runs faster than the speed of light, if it's ugly as hell, forget it.

That pretty much rules out anything IBM makes. Dell too. lol

I don't have a preference screen-wise. The thing that sucks with notebooks is that they are so much harder to customize. You try browsing for a notebook with discreet graphics that isn't ugly as carp and tell me what you come up with. I got jack carp.

In the end I don't really care about graphics; I'm not going to be playing any games outside of the occasional SNES emulator or really using anything that would require an intense amount of graphical power. Zune is about as far as it goes for me when it comes to graphics. lol

I'll be honest with you, no matter how bad of a deal that Vaio is I more or less have my heart set on it and I'm pretty much positive that if I buy anything else I'll end up regretting it. lol