World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Crimson - Dec. 22, 2007

Roan Wrote:Sweeney Todd is an EXCELLENT film.

You should all go see it as soon as you can. <3

I plan on seeing it tomorrow or Monday.
I was going to go see it today, but other plans popped up.

RE: Random Thoughts - Thresher - Dec. 22, 2007

I'm not seeing Sweeney Todd. I'm going to Aliens Vs Predator Requiem.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 22, 2007

Thresher Wrote:I'm not seeing Sweeney Todd. I'm going to Aliens Vs Predator Requiem.

Hey, there's a genius idea.

Way to support the abortions of Hollywood.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 22, 2007

Roan Wrote:
Thresher Wrote:I'm not seeing Sweeney Todd. I'm going to Aliens Vs Predator Requiem.

HA

Elliot (Spinster) was in a stage production of Sweeney Todd and I loved it then, so I'm curious about seeing this movie.

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Dec. 23, 2007

woo done with todays 8 hour shift Grin

bad news is..6 hour shift tomorrow, and 7 hour shift on christmas eve Unhappy

lol life was easier before christmas break

next weekend, i'm working 8 hours saturday, 6 hours sunday, and 8 hours new years eve fjskdhfskdjhfkjdsh

the 8 hours next saturday's gonna be the worst though, because it's in the morning and i'm going to this party the night before lol

good news is, IM carp RICH WHEN JANUARY COMES! 11 000 norwegian kroner from work, 4500 norwegian kroner scholarship, 500 norwegian kroner as a sponsor thing for our football team, and when you turn 18 in norway, you automaticly get 10 000 kroner by the gourverment (I turn 18 january 25)

HOLY carp

btw, usually, 1 USD=8 norwegian kroner, but since it's so low now, 1 USD=6 norwegian kroner

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 23, 2007

kjfhsdjkhfsjkdgfg

My Zune 80 won't be here until Monday.

/pissssssssed

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Dec. 23, 2007

Got back from I Am Legend.

I am sad.

RE: Random Thoughts - Thresher - Dec. 23, 2007

Roan Wrote:

That movie is going to be awesome and bloody. I think the angry muderous barber can wait.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 23, 2007

It isn't so much the subject of the film as it is the motive behind it.

You're going to go waste roughly $10 on a film that you know will be garbage, thus supporting the film makers who don't deserve the money as they will likely use it to fund more disgustingly awful movies.

Give Tim Burton your money instead. The man knows how to make good movies.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Dec. 23, 2007

Kei Wrote:Paragraphs? Unhappy

Sounds like you're having fun though. Smile
paragraphs are for sissies

Crimson Wrote:http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=5602

EDIT:
:V
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0704/homoprevention.html
Funniest page I've read all day
I just bothered looking at this. This is funny and sad to me at the same time. I's funny for obvious reasons. Its sad because most real Christians don't act anything like this. These guys are just bastards looking for attention.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Dec. 23, 2007

Got the game winning goal tonight in my hockey game. We played a very hard fought game with almost half of our team missing and won 2-1. Very fun. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Dec. 23, 2007

Thresher Wrote:That movie is going to be awesome and bloody. I think the angry muderous barber can wait.

Um, Sweeney Todd was actually awesome, bloody, and gruesome. It can actually be classified as horrifying. AVP was lame the first time around--don't waste your cash.

Mr. Toto Wrote:
Thresher Wrote:That movie is going to be awesome and bloody. I think the angry muderous barber can wait.

Um, Sweeney Todd was actually awesome, bloody, and gruesome. It can actually be classified as horrifying. AVP was lame the first time around--don't waste your cash.
Well it all boils down to our preferences. I prefer two awesome creatures slaughtering each other and you guys like Tim Burton. Tim burton is great but I'm only seeing one more film in theaters this year and Alien movies are better in theaters than at home.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 23, 2007

They're better not seen at all.

Tamer Brad Wrote:They're better not seen at all.
What the hell do you guys have against them?

Too many people go see crappy movies over good ones. carp like that kills industries.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Dec. 23, 2007

Thresher Wrote:What the hell do you guys have against them?
I really don't have anything against them. The first Alien movie was pretty awesome. However, I saw the first AVP movie, and throughout the entire film I wanted my money back. It just wasn't very interesting. I went into Sweeney Todd not expecting much, and was surprised to see something pretty awesome.

You can go see AVP Requiem if you want, because not everyone likes those movies. But in my opinion, it probably won't be great.

The first AVP was a let down but no they have a new director so I imagine that will make a difference. Sometimes I just wonder why they don't ask Ridley Scott to direct again. He did make the better half of the Alien films.

The concept of AVP alone pretty much promises it'll be a bad movie.

DUEL MASTERS VS. ROCKMAN.EXE

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Dec. 24, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:DUEL MASTERS VS. ROCKMAN.EXE

I remember they had merch for that on YJA too..

It was cool. Eee

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 24, 2007

I think I'm going to apply to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh.

I need to get out of this town and art is really what I want to pursue...

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Dec. 24, 2007

roan wtf were you taking your last semester? i though you already did art? anyway good choice

trust me, your better off doing something you like from the start.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 24, 2007

Blue Wrote:roan wtf were you taking your last semester? i though you already did art? anyway good choice

trust me, your better off doing something you like from the start.

I was taking a bunch of carp required classes that I hated.

At the Art Institutes, they don't require carp like Political Science and carp for an Art Degree.

I was taking:

- Journalism (Failed it)
- Poli. Sci (Failed that too)
- Psychology (Was failing miserably and dropped half-way through)
- English Composition I (ONLY CLASS I PASSED AND DID SO WITH FLYING COLORS. I GOT AN A ON EVERY PAPER I WROTE EXCEPT FOR ONE. BIG SURPRISE THAT ROAN PASSES AN ENGLISH CLASS EH?!)

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I just put my Wii up for sale on eBay. lol (Auction link, for anyone who might be interested: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140192779104) I'm planning on using the cash I get to buy a new laptop and I'm thinking this is the one I'm going to get. What do you guys think? Keep in mind, I'm on a tight budget, so nothing more than $750.

http://www.buy.com/retail/Product.asp?sku=205632239&adid=17737&SearchEngine=Guidester&Type=DF&Keyword=205632239&Category=Comp&GSID=34847630&GSESID=hvlfjn45yxdp2bqwbghjph45&GSCID=10

It's a Toshiba with decent stats. I won't be using it for gaming. Just for music management with my Zune, Web browsing, Photoshop, some word processing and IM. That's pretty much it and I think that system will hold up well for me.

Also keep in mind the computer I have now is complete carp (LOLO PENTIUM II PROCESSOR LOLO 8 GB HARD DRIVE LOLO USB 1.1 PORTS) so anything I buy at this point is going to be a huuuuuuuuuge upgrade compared to what I'm used to. lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Dec. 24, 2007

Thresher Wrote:The first AVP was a let down but no they have a new director so I imagine that will make a difference. Sometimes I just wonder why they don't ask Ridley Scott to direct again. He did make the better half of the Alien films.
Indeed, the director has changed. That means, at the very least, the movie should be more aesthetically pleasing than the previous one. However, the writer is the exact same person, and he doesn't have a good track record. I'm not trying to impose on you--see whatever movie you want.

Based on what I have seen so far, AVP Requiem will interest those looking for action/gore, and the musical numbers (while brilliant and incredibly impressive) might turn off certain moviegoers from deciding to view Sweeney Todd.

Don't discredit it though. I hope that if you do decide to see Sweeney Todd at some point, you will enjoy it as I had.