World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 17, 2007

http://www.economist.com/daily/news/displaystory.cfm?story_id=10277230&top_story=1

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 17, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:http://www.economist.com/daily/news/displaystory.cfm?story_id=10277230&top_story=1

lol

Are Americans finally seeing the truth?

(Oh snap, I went there! Hmmm gurl.)

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Dec. 17, 2007

Seriously, there's just so much wrong with the country and people choose not to look. Heck, a few people (on the site that I retrieved this link from) posted to say that the man was just unlucky and should get on with his life. I feel as if so many people have lost their sense of empathy and the only thing concerning us now is how we, as an individual, will be affected by an event.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Dec. 17, 2007

Apathy really does pave the way to destruction - similar to the obliteration of the Jews during WWII.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 17, 2007

Mr. Toto Wrote:Seriously, there's just so much wrong with the country and people choose not to look. Heck, a few people (on the site that I retrieved this link from) posted to say that the man was just unlucky and should get on with his life. I feel as if so many people have lost their sense of empathy and the only thing concerning us now is how we, as an individual, will be affected by an event.

Seriously, your country is carp up. I don't think it's surprising people want to wage war on the USA. They're not the beacon they used to be.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 18, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:Seriously, there's just so much wrong with the country and people choose not to look. Heck, a few people (on the site that I retrieved this link from) posted to say that the man was just unlucky and should get on with his life. I feel as if so many people have lost their sense of empathy and the only thing concerning us now is how we, as an individual, will be affected by an event.

Seriously, your country is carp up. I don't think it's surprising people want to wage war on the USA. They're not the beacon they used to be.

qft

Americans as a whole have lost all sense of morality. That's sad coming from me, who happens to be American. :\

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 18, 2007

Honestly? If I didn't know that there were so many great people and societies WITHIN America, I don't think I would feel bad about saying that some sort of war against America must be started.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 18, 2007

Well I think you're right. There are a select few Americans with their hearts in the right place, but our government is not doing a good job of running our country.

This has lead to a major loss of trust in our government and many Americans are now simply disinterested in government and America's outward appearance and foreign relations.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 18, 2007

yeah...our founding fathers are rolling in their graves

also carp finals erikf'dfds'fi
dfdf

RE: Random Thoughts - rooneyt - Dec. 18, 2007

ЯOAN Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

qft

Americans as a whole have lost all sense of morality. That's sad coming from me, who happens to be American. :\

we had morality to begin with ?

RE: Random Thoughts - Pikachao - Dec. 18, 2007

Stupid UK. I wanna go to scotland for christmas GI3F SN0\/\/!!!1111oneoneeleven

Surfingpikachao Wrote:Stupid UK. I wanna go to scotland for christmas GI3F SN0\/\/!!!1111oneoneeleven

Stop typing like that.

RE: Random Thoughts - Pikachao - Dec. 18, 2007

Sorry. Lol It's addictive

RE: Random Thoughts - Thresher - Dec. 18, 2007

rooneyt Wrote:
ЯOAN Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

qft

we had morality to begin with ?
WTF is that supposed to mean?
We sure as hell did. Even in the early 1900's. Now all we have is carp lies.

To be fair, rooney has a point (!), the history of the US is soaked in blood.

RE: Random Thoughts - rooneyt - Dec. 18, 2007

i live in the America but if you think about it we got this land by steeling it from egland over tea i mean if it was over cake it would be another story

rooneyt Wrote:i live in the America but if you think about it we got this land by steeling it from egland over tea

I don't think that's quite how it happened!

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 18, 2007

rooneyt Wrote:i live in the America but if you think about it we got this land by steeling it from egland over tea i mean if it was over cake it would be another story

damn, you were on a roll lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Dec. 18, 2007

To be honest, I'm back to feeling all is right with the world after his latest post.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Dec. 19, 2007

Sooo does anyone know some hardcore screamo song that's like intensely fast?

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Dec. 19, 2007

G Wrote:Sooo does anyone know some hardcore screamo song that's like intensely fast?

Anything listed as grindcore fits that bill.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Dec. 19, 2007

Oh god, Leafs just blew a 2-0 lead with 1:25 to go. They're in OT now. =|

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 19, 2007

G Wrote:Sooo does anyone know some hardcore screamo song that's like intensely fast?

Job for a Cowboy or Devil Wears Prada.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Dec. 19, 2007

Grindcore? Sounds crazy :o
I'll check those 2 out too. Thanks guys!

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Dec. 19, 2007

I wish procrastination was non-existent.......
I played Attack (on facebook) with friends all day. Wow.