World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 16, 2007

Wow dude.

We got 10 inches overnight and the weather forecast is predicting an inch more an hour until 7 o'clock tonight.

Safe to say I called in to work today. lmao

RE: Random Thoughts - Cye Kinomiya - Dec. 16, 2007

Over here all we got was slush.

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - Dec. 16, 2007

It's started snowing around 9am today, and it's still going.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Dec. 16, 2007

It's coming down pretty bad in my area. I just wish it had started later tonight.

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 16, 2007

sam Wrote:omg going to alberta in a few hours

wont be able to post as much

WHERE ABOUTS IN ALBERTA?

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Dec. 16, 2007

Guitar_Legend Wrote:
sam Wrote:omg going to alberta in a few hours

wont be able to post as much

WHERE ABOUTS IN ALBERTA?
its near edmontin

don't you live in calgary or something lol.

but yeah i have to leave for the plane in a few minutes OMG OMG OMG I HATE PLANES EUFAPOENFPANOF.

RE: Random Thoughts - Pikachao - Dec. 16, 2007

I have no idea what to buy my friend for a christmas present on such short notice. Remind me to organize myself next year.

And I have to do my homework now too. SUX Pinching_eyes_2

This is what it's like around my house right now. Darn, I'm probably going to have to shovel again later today. D:

RE: Random Thoughts - Thresher - Dec. 16, 2007

Kei Wrote:That snow better find it's way to my area for Monday. I want a snow day! >=D

EDIT:
Ominous Wrote:Saw it just now.

An entertaining movie, I think. Nothing over the top amazing, but a solid entry.

Just got back from seeing this. I'd say the same thing, it was pretty entertaining, not amazing, but good. Lots of startling moments. One thing I didn't understand though was (SPOILERS) how at the end, Robert (Will Smith) took out the grenade and killed himself along with the other infected people. Why didn't he just through the grenade at/out the door and escape with Ethan and Anna?

Since I saw the movie last night (they had to do an extra showing at 11:10 just to support the crowd) I can probably answer that. (Spoilers) He was mildly depressed and slightly psycho after three years without people and the death of everyone close to him so he found away to kill them and himself after finding the cure.

Thresher Wrote:Since I saw the movie last night (they had to do an extra showing at 11:10 just to support the crowd) I can probably answer that. (Spoilers) He was mildly depressed and slightly psycho after three years without people and the death of everyone close to him so he found away to kill them and himself after finding the cure.

(Spoilers): Still, it's kind of stupid that he would go through all the trouble of trying to find a cure then kill himself shortly afterwards when he could have easily escaped alive.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Dec. 16, 2007

Kei Wrote:
Thresher Wrote:Since I saw the movie last night (they had to do an extra showing at 11:10 just to support the crowd) I can probably answer that. (Spoilers) He was mildly depressed and slightly psycho after three years without people and the death of everyone close to him so he found away to kill them and himself after finding the cure.

(Spoilers): Still, it's kind of stupid that he would go through all the trouble of trying to find a cure then kill himself shortly afterwards when he could have easily escaped alive.

(Spoilers): I doubt he could have escaped. Those Nightstalkers wanted him and him alone. They would have hunted him down, and thus the cure would never have found its way to the hands of others. Those were some clever 'zombies'!

Ominous Wrote:(Spoilers): I doubt he could have escaped. Those Nightstalkers wanted him and him alone. They would have hunted him down, and thus the cure would never have found its way to the hands of others. Those were some clever 'zombies'!

(Spoilers):Yeah, I suppose thats true. A few of them may have survived if he did try to escape. That leader zombie dude was pretty determined too lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Dec. 17, 2007

Mr. Toto Wrote:what the hell

there can be lightning when it snows?!
I know man
dude that was probably the truest wTf? moment I ever had

RE: Random Thoughts - Minion - Dec. 17, 2007

Snow everywhere

I haven't seen this much snow in T.O. for years <3

I spent all day shoveling it T_T tomorrow looks like a snow day Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Dec. 17, 2007

Blue Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:what the hell

there can be lightning when it snows?!
I know man
dude that was probably the truest wTf? moment I ever had

By Minnesotan term, that's called a thunderblizzard lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Thresher - Dec. 17, 2007

I still have only an inch of snow 2 weeks before Christmas.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 17, 2007

Thresher Wrote:I still have only an inch of snow 2 weeks before Christmas.

Wtf? Don't you live in Alaska?

RE: Random Thoughts - Thresher - Dec. 17, 2007

ЯOAN Wrote:
Thresher Wrote:I still have only an inch of snow 2 weeks before Christmas.

Wtf? Don't you live in Alaska?
THATS WHAT I"VE BEEN SAYING. Everyone ELSE is getting dumped on.

Wow, weird.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Dec. 17, 2007

Minion Wrote:tomorrow looks like a snow day Tongue_out
We can only hope. Gasp

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Dec. 17, 2007

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2007/12/14/bashmilah/print.html?source=whitelist

How can our government even allow this to occur?

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Dec. 17, 2007

jesus I'm about to pop a vein on the side of my head...

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 17, 2007

Mr. Toto Wrote:http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2007/12/14/bashmilah/print.html?source=whitelist

How can our government even allow this to occur?

Not only allow it to occur, but design it to occur. This is one of the most horrifying things I've ever read.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 17, 2007

habeas corpus at its finest

The US government treating people like animals and hiding it from everyone?

Big surprise.