World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 10, 2007

I think I'd cry too if I bought and enjoyed Wii Fit. :\

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 10, 2007

Mr. Toto Wrote:
Artie Wrote:i am too emotionally involved in sports/gaming

i had a nightmare:

brett favre died and i bought and enjoyed wii fit. i woke up crying (seriously)

you need to see a doctor

i'd see you but you're not a doctor

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Dec. 10, 2007

[Image: NODAv1.jpg]

I've made some pretty major life decisions in the past few days.

I'm officially a college drop-out come next semester and somehow I feel good about that. Going to college is/was stressing me the carp out and I really don't feel like it's the right place for me to be right now. All I think about is how I'm doing and how I'm going to pay for it and I don't like worrying about it that much. Hell, I don't like worrying about anything that much.

I do plan on attending again for Spring semester (which doesn't start until next September lol) when my financial aid kicks back in (I get $1000 per year, but that only pays for one semester, unfortunately) and continuing on to become something. What that is, I haven't the slightest idea.

I think taking the next nine or so months off will do me some good. During that time I plan on working like a dog to save up all of the money I possibly can in the unlikely event that something comes up that I haven't planned for, get myself driving (finally), maybe get a place with one of my friends and then figure out what exactly it is I want to do with my life and myself.

At the end of all of this I might just decide that college isn't right for me and who knows, maybe by then I'll decide that I don't want to go back but right now I'm not ready to shut that door. I'm all mixed up right now, fresh out of High School with a lot of things on my mind and I need some time to sort myself out.

Am I crazy or selfish for this?

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Dec. 10, 2007

It is not selfish to put yourself on the right track. In the end, it is your education and future, not anyone else's. Whatever the case may be, this will be a good learning experience for you.

Also, unless you are having serious issues in the home, then perhaps you should hold back on moving out. All that money you will try to work hard to earn and save will be spent just like that on bare amenities. I do not even have sufficient funds to be fully independent yet (and I'm a university graduate with a stable job).

Ominous Wrote:It is not selfish to put yourself on the right track. In the end, it is your education and future, not anyone else's. Whatever the case may be, this will be a good learning experience for you.

Also, unless you are having serious issues in the home, then perhaps you should hold back on moving out. All that money you will try to work hard to earn and save will be spent just like that on bare amenities. I do not even have sufficient funds to be fully independent yet (and I'm a university graduate with a stable job).

Ha ha, well the moving out bit is really just sort of a pipe dream at this point. If it happens that would be cool, but it's not something I've actively pursuing.

However, when my Dad finds out I dropped out for this semester, I may be forcibly removed from my house, so maybe it's a good thing I have some sort of shaky plan in case that happens. :\

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Dec. 10, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:oh god that is too hilarious

wait silver kane do you go on bodybuilding.com

lol
was just browsing /b/
someone posted the link to bodybuilding.com
so I just browsed and found that lol

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Dec. 10, 2007

ЯOAN Wrote:I've made some pretty major life decisions in the past few days.

I'm officially a college drop-out come next semester and somehow I feel good about that. Going to college is/was stressing me the carp out and I really don't feel like it's the right place for me to be right now. All I think about is how I'm doing and how I'm going to pay for it and I don't like worrying about it that much. Hell, I don't like worrying about anything that much.

I do plan on attending again for Spring semester (which doesn't start until next September lol) when my financial aid kicks back in (I get $1000 per year, but that only pays for one semester, unfortunately) and continuing on to become something. What that is, I haven't the slightest idea.

I think taking the next nine or so months off will do me some good. During that time I plan on working like a dog to save up all of the money I possibly can in the unlikely event that something comes up that I haven't planned for, get myself driving (finally), maybe get a place with one of my friends and then figure out what exactly it is I want to do with my life and myself.

At the end of all of this I might just decide that college isn't right for me and who knows, maybe by then I'll decide that I don't want to go back but right now I'm not ready to shut that door. I'm all mixed up right now, fresh out of High School with a lot of things on my mind and I need some time to sort myself out.

at least you don't go to bed every night scared shitless that you won't be living in four years

oh yeah i just got $100 in the mail from my uncle the other day as a christmas present and was all like oh carp

RE: Random Thoughts - rooneyt - Dec. 10, 2007

ЯOAN Wrote:I've made some pretty major life decisions in the past few days.

wow readeing this makes my life seems so easy

don't worry rooney

getting attacked with a frying pan is pretty bad dude.

sam Wrote:don't worry rooney

getting attacked with a frying pan is pretty bad dude.

lmfao

I totally forgot about him posting that.

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Dec. 10, 2007

Ugh, I want finals to be done and over with so I can finally leeeeaaave. I miss Canada. D:

RE: Random Thoughts - Teikger - Dec. 10, 2007

Have to get my brakes done, before I they end up completely stop working, and I end up in a river somewhere.
Don't really have the money right now which sucks.. Donate anyone..?

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Dec. 10, 2007

[Image: xmas-on-the-streetssmall.jpg]

Merry pissing Christmas to you all <3

RE: Random Thoughts - Thresher - Dec. 10, 2007

carp this lack of snow. It was nice and snowy and then most of it melted. There is hadly any snow left here.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 10, 2007

Thresher Wrote:carp this lack of snow. It was nice and snowy and then most of it melted. There is hadly any snow left here.

lol foot of now here

3 more inches tonight

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Dec. 10, 2007

You can have ours.

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Dec. 11, 2007

Yay, solo at my concert tonight.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 11, 2007

Elmo Wrote:Yay, solo at my concert tonight.

band?

RE: Random Thoughts - Thresher - Dec. 11, 2007

Artie Wrote:
Thresher Wrote:carp this lack of snow. It was nice and snowy and then most of it melted. There is hadly any snow left here.

lol foot of now here

3 more inches tonight

I find it odd that there is more sno w in Wisconsin than there is in Alaska.

Artie Wrote:
Elmo Wrote:Yay, solo at my concert tonight.

band?

I play trumpet at my school band Chocked.

No, it's not some snazzy rock band.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Dec. 11, 2007

brad's taking forever in the showerrr

AnnieDuck Wrote:brad's taking forever in the showerrr

Jump in there with him Lips_sealed

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Dec. 11, 2007

[Image: Pregnanc-small.jpg]