World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Nov. 30, 2007

Ever since rooneyt was revealed to be a joke, he's no longer funny. It's like once upon a time, you dressed so fine, threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?

ALSO I'VE BEEN UP FOR 2 DAYS STRAIGHT AAAAHHHHHH

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Nov. 30, 2007

Mr. Toto Wrote:Ever since rooneyt was revealed to be a joke, he's no longer funny. It's like once upon a time, you dressed so fine, threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?

ALSO I'VE BEEN UP FOR 2 DAYS STRAIGHT AAAAHHHHHH
he was never revealed to be a joke

that was speculation

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Nov. 30, 2007

2+2 = sushi? Either a lame joke, or...um...rooney.

I am so, so, so, so excited to hallucinate randomly tomorrow, it's not even funny. Dozing off in class is going to cause me to flail when I suddenly awake in an attempt to stay awake. One time, I thought I saw a teleporting red cloaked gremlin in the middle of the night because my dreams kept interfering with reality. I felt like Stephane from the Science of Sleep!

Tomorrow night though, oh yes. I'm going to sleep at like, 8. Gotta catch up on all of my sleep! 16 hours straight would be fresh.

Mr. Toto Wrote:I am so, so, so, so excited to hallucinate randomly tomorrow, it's not even funny. Dozing off in class is going to cause me to flail when I suddenly awake in an attempt to stay awake. One time, I thought I saw a teleporting red cloaked gremlin in the middle of the night because my dreams kept interfering with reality. I felt like Stephane from the Science of Sleep!
cocaine is a hell of a drug

RE: Random Thoughts - rooneyt - Nov. 30, 2007

I am not a joke

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Nov. 30, 2007

rooneyt Wrote:I am not a joke

LMFAOOOOO

rooneyt Wrote:If you fail shoot a beyblade at her
i have one other word of advice remeber no matter how many times you try 2 plus 2 never equals sushi [trust me i tryd ]

Quote:I am not a joke

<3<3<3<3

RE: Random Thoughts - delete this account kthx - Nov. 30, 2007

G Wrote:Guys, for the first time in my life I'm fearful of failing a class. I'm at a 61.xx% in Physics IB and my final is tomorrow. My teacher has the most unpredictable tests ever so I have a higher chance of failing. I'm not sure what I'd do if I'd fail a class (Don't worry, I won't kill myself!) since the colleges I've apply too might look down on it. Plus I have to deal with my dad about switching out for the next tri later today. Just wish me luck guys, now I'm off to study my carp off, but I doubt it'll help since there's just going to be a bunch of curve balls at me being thrown at me.

Good luck on your finals. Smile

I really need to find a job, I have no money what so ever and I need to start buying presents for my nieces and fammily and best friend. Gah. Now I know why my parents said they hated christmas.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Nov. 30, 2007

Thanks you guys Grin

I carp PASSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Grin
With a D though but meh. PASSSSSSSSEDDDDDDDD

G Wrote:Thanks you guys Grin

I carp PASSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Grin
With a D though but meh. PASSSSSSSSEDDDDDDDD
Did my advice help.

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Nov. 30, 2007

i never though rooneyt was a joke, untill i saw his sig just now

edit:
ok it just changed
2 seconds ago it was a "cUncertain/documentsandsettings/etcetc"

he copied and pasted something in from his documents and settings and thougt it would show in his sig

Silver Kane Wrote:i never though rooneyt was a joke, untill i saw his sig just now
Whats wrong with my sig ?

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Nov. 30, 2007

read my edit

Silver Kane Wrote:i never though rooneyt was a joke, untill i saw his sig just now

edit:
ok it just changed
2 seconds ago it was a "cUncertain/documentsandsettings/etcetc"

he copied and pasted something in from his documents and settings and thougt it would show in his sig

o that i tryd to put a picture in my signiture i changed it when it didnt work

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 30, 2007

rooneyt, japan doesn't have a president

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Nov. 30, 2007

I'm simply giggling over his current avatar.

It's like Rock'em Sock'em Robots.

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Dec. 01, 2007

It was boring being MJ

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 01, 2007

Rock Band is famazing.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 01, 2007

Elmo Wrote:It was boring being MJ

thank god, order is restored

RE: Random Thoughts - rooneyt - Dec. 01, 2007

LIAR

rooneyt Wrote:LIAR

they have a prime minister, like canada

there's also an emperor but that's more honorary

RE: Random Thoughts - rooneyt - Dec. 01, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
rooneyt Wrote:LIAR

they have a prime minister, like canada

there's also an emperor but that's more honorary

[ ok just ignore the fact im steeling this joke from kappa
mikey ] can i be the king of japan

they do not have a king either

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Dec. 01, 2007

So obviously, I was kidding about enjoying hallucinating yesterday. But I still haven't slept a wink. This is a problem, as now things are starting to get weird. I'm starting to see people in JPEGs moving like how pictures move in Harry Potter. Scandalous!

RE: Random Thoughts - PRINCEcharming - Dec. 01, 2007

Mr. Toto Wrote:I am so, so, so, so excited to hallucinate randomly tomorrow, it's not even funny. Dozing off in class is going to cause me to flail when I suddenly awake in an attempt to stay awake. One time, I thought I saw a teleporting red cloaked gremlin in the middle of the night because my dreams kept interfering with reality. I felt like Stephane from the Science of Sleep!
Sleep paralysis is awesome, right up until the clowns turn up and moon you, and they have eyeballs in their asses, and they play peekaboo by pulling their pants up and down, and you can't move because you're supposed to be asleep.