World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - Nov. 20, 2007

Leaving for Tennesee. Be back Saturday.

RE: Random Thoughts - Beowulf - Nov. 21, 2007

We got drunk last night and hung up Christmas lights in the apartment... place looks like a frat house...

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Nov. 21, 2007

I need to improve my ability to remember people's names. Pinching_eyes

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 21, 2007

PRINCEcharming Wrote:The competetive aspect is what kept me interested up until I got bored from GRINDAN in sapphire.
Nintendo seem to do everything they can to stifle high-level play. I just can't be assed to do everything all over again.

Now, I understand there's an online trading thing in the new ones. Could I feasibly trade my way up to 150, then get my level 100s across from sapphire, then stomp through the single player?

Dude, it's really hard to NOT see all 150 on a single play-through. By the time I'd finished the game I was only missing two.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - Nov. 21, 2007

PRINCEcharming Wrote:Now, I understand there's an online trading thing in the new ones. Could I feasibly trade my way up to 150, then get my level 100s across from sapphire, then stomp through the single player?

Lots of people trade for dex entries. While I went through the game the proper way, the only listed requirement for the National Pokedex, which would open the way to Pal Park, is to see all 150 Sinnoh Pokemon, so your idea should work. But again, until you have the eighth badge, none of your lv100s will listen to you.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Nov. 21, 2007

Man, I really love you guys!

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Nov. 21, 2007

OMGZORS. WE HAD A WHOPPING 23 MEMBERS ON TODAY!!!!!11one

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Nov. 21, 2007

carp YOU TAKEZO KENSEI. AND ESPECIALLY carp YOU MOHINDER. SERIOUSLY. carp YOU MOHINDER.

RE: Random Thoughts - PRINCEcharming - Nov. 21, 2007

Ichida Wrote:Lots of people trade for dex entries. While I went through the game the proper way, the only listed requirement for the National Pokedex, which would open the way to Pal Park, is to see all 150 Sinnoh Pokemon, so your idea should work. But again, until you have the eighth badge, none of your lv100s will listen to you.
That's fair enough, I'm good at repeatedly pressing A until the fight ends.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Nov. 21, 2007

i love michael moore

btw,

[Image: nocountry004qk7.png]

RE: Random Thoughts - OSW - Nov. 21, 2007

i think today, there has been hugely abnormal amount of posts for some reason!

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Nov. 21, 2007

King of Darkness Wrote:[IMGSNIP]

Pokémon manga is serious business.

Bahaha, I love Pokémon Adventures. I really wish they had kept translating the series though. D: The G/S/C arc is a million kinds of epic.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Nov. 21, 2007

The back rooms for EB Games stores are smaller than I thought.

*cackle*

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Nov. 21, 2007

Ominous Wrote:The back room for EB Games stores are smaller than I thought.

*cackle*

scoreeeeee

[Image: bulma-dragon-ball-movie-camila-sodi-thumb.jpg]
bulma

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - Nov. 21, 2007

Mr. Toto Wrote:[Image: bulma-dragon-ball-movie-camila-sodi-thumb.jpg]
bulma

I'd do her.

RE: Random Thoughts - PRINCEcharming - Nov. 21, 2007

Ozuma Wrote:
bulma

I'd do her.
B-but she, she does-doesn't have-have a-a-a... a tail!

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Nov. 21, 2007

bulma

How old is she, 13? It also looks like she has chest hair.

Haha.

She's around 21, I think.

Also, this one isn't confirmed yet. It's known she tried out for Bulma, but we don't know if she got the role yet.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Nov. 21, 2007

chimo had a seizure

RE: Random Thoughts - Beowulf - Nov. 22, 2007

[Image: Camarowreck4.jpg]
Finished up on the car.

Also, I would probably pay to see any live action DBZ movie, no matter how bad they carp it up... XD

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Nov. 22, 2007

^^^ looks nice

And Enchanted is the most happiest movie I've ever seen in my life lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Beowulf - Nov. 22, 2007

My gf wants to go see that... and unlike alot of her usual chick carp, it actually looks decent.

On another note, it's looking like my Thanksgiving might go down at the IHOP here in town with my gf and some of our friends, and while it's one of the most redneck things ever, I honestly have no problems with it. It simplifies carp to no end...

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 22, 2007

Beowulf Wrote:My gf wants to go see that... and unlike alot of her usual chick carp, it actually looks decent.

On another note, it's looking like my Thanksgiving might go down at the IHOP here in town with my gf and some of our friends, and while it's one of the most redneck things ever, I honestly have no problems with it. It simplifies carp to no end...

That sounds amazing, shut the carp up, I'd kill to go with you.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Nov. 22, 2007

Welp, I did some soul searching today and I decided to stay in college. It was a really tough decision and I really wasn't planning on going back, to be entirely honest.

I changed my major from Journalism to Graphic Design with focus on Digital Media. I was originally going to major in Graphic Design before I actually started college and for some reason I changed my mind and went for Journalism at the last minute. After spending a semester in a journalism class I can say with confidence that it isn't something I want to do for the rest of my life.

Unfortunately that means two of the classes I was taking this semester for my Journalism degree were a waste of my time as they don't count towards a degree in Graphic Design. Although I suppose Psychology doesn't matter either way as I was failing it and I dropped the class today while I was setting things up for next semester. My mom wasn't too happy about me failing it, but oh well. These things happen, I suppose.

Anyway, now I'm taking classes that are all required for my degree and I'm taking them all AT NIGHT. carp getting up early. Here they are:

- Introduction to Computer Information Systems
- Art Appreciation
- Beginning Algebra (Stfu. I'm absolutely horrible with math)
- English Composition II (Comp. I happens to be the only class this semester that I'm doing well in -- Go figure, right?)
- And I'm on a waiting list for Photoshop Graphics. I was told there were 3-4 people ahead of me on the list, so I'm hoping I get in because I'd much rather take this than Algebra or Art Appreciation. Augh.

So yeah, now I have a $965 bill to come up with the cash for before December 11th! LUCKY ME! Grin Grin Grin