World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Nov. 19, 2007

goddamn hiccups

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - Nov. 19, 2007

You wanna see creepy and ugly Pokemon? Look at the D/P female Wobbuffet. IT HAS LIPSTICK.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 19, 2007

Ichida Wrote:You wanna see creepy and ugly Pokemon? Look at the D/P female Wobbuffet. IT HAS LIPSTICK.

well, in case you didn't notice we were talking about EATING pokemon

and giving wobbuffet lipstick was my favourite part of D/P

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Nov. 19, 2007

Ichida Wrote:You wanna see creepy and ugly Pokemon? Look at the D/P female Wobbuffet. IT HAS LIPSTICK.

what about jynx

and what the carp is a kadabrabobs?

I never played D/P.

sam Wrote:

what about jynx

and what the carp is a kadabrabobs?

I never played D/P.

kadabra shiskabobs

i still think pikachu being eaten would be the worst

also why does south america exists in pokemon yet everything takes place in fictional places

other than the venice place which was a just a re-name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqcM5lVoteQ

is it just me or is 4:56 the most lulliest thing ever.

sam Wrote:i still think pikachu being eaten would be the worst

also why does south america exists in pokemon yet everything takes place in fictional places

except pokemon takes place in japan

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6720/pokemonregions6pq.png

Tamer Brad Wrote:
sam Wrote:i still think pikachu being eaten would be the worst

except pokemon takes place in japan

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6720/pokemonregions6pq.png

wow...

btw, how the hell do you know so much about pokemon anyway

I've been playing it for like eleven years, that's how.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Nov. 19, 2007

I've found myself in the same position as Roan was a few pages back. Unhappy

I really am not enjoying college. The pressure is so intense and I am finding it impossible to keep up with all the work for a number of reasons - I have fallen behind in all of my subjects apart from Philosophy and I don't feel like I can catch up. I also feel like I'm wasting my time with the subjects I have chosen...

I really want to get a full-time job and start earning more money. I am moving out next year to live with my boyfriend (all being well) whether I am in college or not, as living with my father is really eating away at me. It depresses me to be here and it affects everything I do... I need time away so that hopefully, one day, I can start building a relationship back up with him.

I really feel that this is the best thing to do for me and for my family. My anxiety makes me feel physically sick when I try to keep up with college work and all I want to do is start earning a living. I want to live with my boyfriend.

*DILEMMA* Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - Nov. 19, 2007

Alice Wrote:I've found myself in the same position as Roan was a few pages back. Unhappy

I really am not enjoying college. The pressure is so intense and I am finding it impossible to keep up with all the work for a number of reasons - I have fallen behind in all of my subjects apart from Philosophy and I don't feel like I can catch up. I also feel like I'm wasting my time with the subjects I have chosen...

I really want to get a full-time job and start earning more money. I am moving out next year to live with my boyfriend (all being well) whether I am in college or not, as living with my father is really eating away at me. It depresses me to be here and it affects everything I do... I need time away so that hopefully, one day, I can start building a relationship back up with him.

I really feel that this is the best thing to do for me and for my family. My anxiety makes me feel physically sick when I try to keep up with college work and all I want to do is start earning a living. I want to live with my boyfriend.

*DILEMMA* Unhappy
Finding a real full time job is not easy. I am a College drop out and it's not a lot of fun I can tell you... Though I did make the right decision since I was in your situation... I was failing my core courses, but doing well in things like Math and English... So it might be the right decision for you to drop out like it was for me. Especially since you have that Anxiety disorder thing...

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Nov. 19, 2007

Ozuma Wrote:Finding a real full time job is not easy. I am a College drop out and it's not a lot of fun I can tell you... Though I did make the right decision since I was in your situation... I was failing my core courses, but doing well in things like Math and English... So it might be the right decision for you to drop out like it was for me. Especially since you have that Anxiety disorder thing...

Surprisingly, it is really easy to find a full time job around here. I already have an interview tomorrow at a small alternative clothes shop that I adore. It is saturday and part-time jobs that are hard to come by.

The saturday job I have at the moment is really bad for my health. I work in a large supermarket, under pressure and with ratty customers/staff. For someone who crumbles and has panic attacks under pressure, hates dealing with large numbers of customers and hates the people she works with... I think it is vital that I get another job.

I truly cannot continue with college. The stress is destroying my entire life and I NEED time away from my dad. I need a full-time job to do this.

RE: Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Nov. 20, 2007

just finished watching sicko

i love mike

RE: Random Thoughts - McMongol - Nov. 20, 2007

Getting promoted next week.

woooo

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Nov. 20, 2007

Oh my god. I'm having a little breakdown right now.

I just found out I'm miserably failing my Psychology course. The cutoff for a D is 289 points and I only have 209.

Even if I got a perfect score on every assignment from here on out I wouldn't be able to catch up.

My professor even advised to just drop the course because there's no point in staying.

T_T

I carp hate college. Soooooo much.

RE: Random Thoughts - Minion - Nov. 20, 2007

I changed schools, I love it here, I'm still failing mizerably, I'm destined to stay in highschool forever, and I don't care. I love life Grin carp sucks, and I love it.

RE: Random Thoughts - PRINCEcharming - Nov. 20, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:I've been playing it for like eleven years, that's how.
I've been thinking about getting a DS. Is D/P exactly the same formulaic carp like Ru/Sa, G/S/C, Fr/Lg were?
Or have they come up with anything new?

I like the multiplayer aspect of pokemon, I just can't stand the: "New trainer sets out on journey, earns gym badges, fights the same evil team 3 times, including an excursion into their base, beats pokemon league, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND." - formula, and it pisses me off to no end that they seem intent on preventing me from carrying across my lvl100s to blast through the single player adventure, despite it being almost identical in every version of the game.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ichida - Nov. 20, 2007

The box legendary Pokemon threaten to rip apart the very fabric of reality, if that does anything for you. XD. Once you have your eighth badge, you can bring in whatever lv100s you want. You can't Pal Park (one-way transfer from GBA) until you fill the Sinnoh Pokedex though, but you only need to see them, not necessarily catch. There are guides on where each one of them can be found, since a few of them are only in one spot or found by battling a specific trainer.

Wait, so I would have to see how many pokemon to be able to trade from Ru/Sa and Fr/Lg?

150, I think. They're not all Sinnoh Pokemon, though, since there are only 107 new pokemon, counting the event legendaries.

Pass. Once I'd done all of that there won't be anything to HULK SMASH with my level 100s.

And that is why we have sites like PokeCommunity, where you find other players to battle and trade with.

RE: Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Nov. 20, 2007

[Image: pokmonmangaarbokcutinhary6.jpg]

Pokémon manga is serious business.

@ PRINCEcharming: I still like the games, but what really kept my interest in Pokémon is the competitive aspect of it. There's a lot more to it than most people think.
You might wanna check this place: www.smogon.com It's about the best place to learn and discuss competitive Pokémon you'll find.

The competetive aspect is what kept me interested up until I got bored from GRINDAN in sapphire.
Nintendo seem to do everything they can to stifle high-level play. I just can't be assed to do everything all over again.

Now, I understand there's an online trading thing in the new ones. Could I feasibly trade my way up to 150, then get my level 100s across from sapphire, then stomp through the single player?