World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Grey - Sep. 02, 2008

Saltines are amazing.

I don't use herbs or spices (since I can't cook HAHAHAhaha ha).

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 02, 2008

All this talk of food made me hungry so I made some Tuna salad.

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Sep. 02, 2008

(Sep. 02, 2008  12:10 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: They manage it on Jackass....but throw up 2 minutes later XD It's gross.

Back in grade school, we used to have milk drinking contest. There was always milk cartons left over that other people didn't want, so we would go over and get them.

Basically, the first person to give up, or puke, lost. I loved milk alot back then, so I had an advantage.

(Sep. 02, 2008  12:33 AM)Takao Wrote: All this talk of food made me hungry so I made some Tuna salad.

did you use saltines, herbs, or spices

(Sep. 02, 2008  12:39 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:33 AM)Takao Wrote: All this talk of food made me hungry so I made some Tuna salad.

No, Tuna Salad is sadly the furthest my culinary skills go.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Sep. 02, 2008

(Sep. 02, 2008  12:01 AM)Artie Wrote: wait, have you not been doing any cardio? i mean, if you want to gain muscle you need to be eating 3000-4000 calories, but unless you do some cardio then yeah, you'll gain a gut

btw situps will not get rid of your gut. there is no such thing as 'spot reduction'. you likely have strong muscles, just hidden under a layer of fat

I've just been walking for like a mile a day, but I'm not sure if that counts really. Then there's badminton every now and then. School's starting too so less time now D:
I'll probably just gain stuff then cut down later since my metabolism is higher than it used to be.

haha I'm finding it out the hard way lol

(Sep. 02, 2008  12:46 AM)Takao Wrote:

Peanut Butter and Jelly and A Toasted Bagel are about as far as my culinary skills go. It's actually pretty depressing, having to rely on parents and a little brother to be able to cook. I'll probably starve the day I leave my house to live on my own. Unhappy

Especially since I eat a lot. (And I don't gain any weight from it, high metabolism ftw)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 02, 2008

new sig woo

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 02, 2008

Why does it say New York?

hell if i know i thought it looked cool

(Sep. 02, 2008  12:49 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2008  12:46 AM)Takao Wrote:

Peanut Butter and Jelly and A Toasted Bagel are about as far as my culinary skills go. It's actually pretty depressing, having to rely on parents and a little brother to be able to cook. I'll probably starve the day I leave my house to live on my own. Unhappy

Especially since I eat a lot. (And I don't gain any weight from it, high metabolism ftw)

Honestly it's to the point where next year I want to go to a culinary program in the summer. That or get the DS Cook Book thing, but hopefully that shows me what these ingredients look like, 'cause I'm lost in the grocery stores.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Sep. 02, 2008

(Sep. 02, 2008  12:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hell if i know i thought it looked cool

Serious

but it has nothing to do with MFB (hint: use the clone stamp to edit out the New York text)

RE: Random Thoughts - James - Sep. 02, 2008

Hmm, has anyone ever tried to eat a spoonfull of Cinnamin? Try it! I guarentee you might never have cinnamin again X.x

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Sep. 02, 2008

I dumped cinnamon in my coffee at Starbucks once.

(Sep. 02, 2008  1:05 AM)Elmo Wrote: I dumped cinnamon in my coffee at Starbucks once.

Was it one of those pranks? My cousin did that with the salt to me and I punched him cuz it ruined my fries =(

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Sep. 02, 2008

i remember when people thought that tsubame from b-daman was cute/hot/sexy

boy we sure did need a reality check (the character was 12 what)

RE: Random Thoughts - Aikemi - Sep. 02, 2008

my mom is da bomb when it comes to cooking because of that i know how to cook a thing or two lol

(Sep. 02, 2008  1:14 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: my mom is da bomb when it comes to cooking because of that i know how to cook a thing or two lol

my mom is not very good at cooking but despite her i'm not bad at cooking

but i love her so i still like when she cooks for me :3

My grandmother taught me how to cook. I can cook tons. though my dad is one of those people that can cook with almost any ingrediants X.x Never eat eat banana's with mushrooms *yuck*!

(Sep. 02, 2008  1:13 AM)bugturtles Wrote: i remember when people thought that tsubame from b-daman was cute/hot/sexy

boy we sure did need a reality check (the character was 12 what)

if anyone was sexy it was yamato

RE: Random Thoughts - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Sep. 02, 2008

I tried cooking but I burn the food and end up throwing it away

(Sep. 02, 2008  1:21 AM)RockinOnBlades Wrote: I tried cooking but I burn the food and end up throwing it away

your hands might be more agile if you didn't spend so much time ripping faces off

RE: Random Thoughts - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Sep. 02, 2008

(Sep. 02, 2008  1:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2008  1:21 AM)RockinOnBlades Wrote: I tried cooking but I burn the food and end up throwing it away

your hands might be more agile if you didn't spend so much time ripping faces off

LOL, you funny u know that

(Sep. 02, 2008  1:17 AM)James Wrote: My grandmother taught me how to cook. I can cook tons. though my dad is one of those people that can cook with almost any ingrediants X.x Never eat eat banana's with mushrooms *yuck*!

what led you to try such a combo? and since dads in navy we move a lot so ive had just about everything but bananas with mushrooms, i dont plan on it lol. btw my dad just got orders to bahrain like a month ago (an island around iraq, qatar, iran, etc)

(Sep. 02, 2008  1:27 AM)-WOLF- Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2008  1:17 AM)James Wrote: My grandmother taught me how to cook. I can cook tons. though my dad is one of those people that can cook with almost any ingrediants X.x Never eat eat banana's with mushrooms *yuck*!

what led you to try such a combo? and since dads in navy we move a lot so ive had just about everything but bananas with mushrooms, i dont plan on it lol. btw my dad just got orders to bahrain like a month ago (an island around iraq, qatar, iran, etc)

I didn't try it my dad did. He figured that sauteed shrooms were good, and sauteed banana's are good so lets try a mix. It didn't work too well.