World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Sep. 01, 2008

Yeah, I heard I need at least 1g per lb I have, but I don't want to be like massive then have to cut down later. I think I actually get more since that 100 g is just from milk and the protein whey.

And for tuna, it has a good amount of protein, but I can't stand the smell to try it out.

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 01, 2008

Stereotype land.

Bug.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  8:12 PM)G Wrote: Yeah, I heard I need at least 1g per lb I have, but I don't want to be like massive then have to cut down later. I think I actually get more since that 100 g is just from milk and the protein whey.

And for tuna, it has a good amount of protein, but I can't stand the smell to try it out.

you won't get "massive"; if anything you'll make better gains

and you should be doing light cardio during this time in order to keep your body fat % down. and when i say light, i mean light

RE: Random Thoughts - Jehuis Rad - Sep. 01, 2008

carp Mosquito bites.

RE: Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Sep. 01, 2008

So...I'm going to my first ever job interview tomorrow. Any tips guys?

RE: Random Thoughts - James - Sep. 01, 2008

Oh I got one for you! Dress really nice, keep eye contact and don't play with your...

Hands.

The reason why you need to dress nice is so you look proper.

I know cuz I had a job interview 2 days ago XD.

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Sep. 01, 2008

Also, no stains etc. Iron out the wrinkles deff. Makes you look fresh and professional.

I saw it in some video I watched at school haha.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 01, 2008

If you think tuna is disgusting, you've never had real tuna. It's buttery and delicious.

(Sep. 01, 2008  5:53 PM)Doompenguin Wrote: So I just heard about Clout: Fantasy today. It's a "collectible throwing game" (I swear I'm not making that up). You collect poker chips with fantasy characters on them, and then to play you throw them onto a table or other level playing surface. If the chip you throw is close to the opposing player's chips, you can do stuff like attack them or activate special abilities. There are other rules that I don't really care to learn about.

"Collectible Throwing Game" is still a terrible name for a game genre. Though it makes one wonder: do you suppose Bakugan counts as a Collectible Throwing Game?

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qOCl0SWsLw

The production of Clout has been canceled as of April, 2007 and there are no plans to produce any further expansion sets.

Not surprised.

I like raw tuna. I go to the sushi store down the block and just get a slab of fresh tuna meat =)

And your right, Fresh tuna is the awsomeness.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  7:37 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  7:31 PM)Ominous Wrote: Tuna is a very economical and effective way to get protein and gain mass.

Its also carp disgusting. Grin

tuna plain out of the tin is vile

tuna mixed in with mayo, dried chives, salt, and pepper in a sandwich is delish

(Sep. 01, 2008  11:20 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  7:31 PM)Ominous Wrote: Tuna is a very economical and effective way to get protein and gain mass.

Ever since I had the fresh stuff I couldn't go back to caned tuna. Though Tuna salad is VERY good!

RE: Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 01, 2008

Eww...I have an irrational fear of condiments...

(Sep. 01, 2008  11:26 PM)Roo Wrote: Eww...I have an irrational fear of condiments...

Do you consider Miracle Whip a condiment? because thats all my dad puts on his sandwiches and I think it's disgusting!

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  11:20 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: tuna plain out of the tin is vile

Yesssss. I agree so much. The liquid (preservatives?) in the can is so nasty, I couldn't possibly eat straight from the can. I like simply mayo alone the best, with a bit of relish, maybe.

w/ Ritz crackers = gud2

RE: Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  11:28 PM)James Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  11:26 PM)Roo Wrote: Eww...I have an irrational fear of condiments...

Do you consider Miracle Whip a condiment? because thats all my dad puts on his sandwiches and I think it's disgusting!

Yes. I hate mayo, miracle whip, ketchup, mustard, relish, tartar sauce, Dijon mustard, honey mustard, barbecue sauce, wing sauce, fry sauce, etc.

inb4wtf

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Sep. 01, 2008

your tastebuds are comatose y/n

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  8:16 PM)Artie Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  8:12 PM)G Wrote: Yeah, I heard I need at least 1g per lb I have, but I don't want to be like massive then have to cut down later. I think I actually get more since that 100 g is just from milk and the protein whey.

and you should be doing light cardio during this time in order to keep your body fat % down. and when i say light, i mean light

Yeah, but I'm starting to get a small gut around my tummy since I started taking it. I'll start replacing my situps with running since my stomach is like too ripped compared to the rest of my body parts lol

(Sep. 01, 2008  11:00 PM)King of Darkness Wrote: So...I'm going to my first ever job interview tomorrow. Any tips guys?

Just dress to impress B)

(Sep. 01, 2008  11:48 PM)Roo Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  11:28 PM)James Wrote:

Yes. I hate mayo, miracle whip, ketchup, mustard, relish, tartar sauce, Dijon mustard, honey mustard, barbecue sauce, wing sauce, fry sauce, etc.

inb4wtf

I don't think I'll ask why you have an Irrational fear of condiments XD

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Sep. 02, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  11:52 PM)G Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  8:16 PM)Artie Wrote:

Yeah, but I'm starting to get a small gut around my tummy since I started taking it. I'll start replacing my situps with running since my stomach is like too ripped compared to the rest of my body parts lol

wait, have you not been doing any cardio? i mean, if you want to gain muscle you need to be eating 3000-4000 calories, but unless you do some cardio then yeah, you'll gain a gut

btw situps will not get rid of your gut. there is no such thing as 'spot reduction'. you likely have strong muscles, just hidden under a layer of fat

RE: Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 02, 2008

I don't like the consistency of them, plus alot are just gross to me. And yes, I've tried them, so it's not like I have given them a shot before.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 02, 2008

how do you feel about herbs and spices

RE: Random Thoughts - May The Pirate - Sep. 02, 2008

Bold text in quote + Pasta = Amazing. Try it if you already haven't.
My other half makes me retch, he eats it out of the tin Chocked_2...dry.

RE: Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 02, 2008

(Sep. 02, 2008  12:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: how do you feel about herbs and spices

Those are completely fine with me.

RE: Random Thoughts - May The Pirate - Sep. 02, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  5:54 PM)James Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  5:45 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  5:43 PM)Artie Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  5:18 PM)bugturtles Wrote: drinking heaps of milk is bad for you either way Unhappy

not really

people who want to gain muscle mass regularly drink about a gallon of whole milk a day

Wow, carp that. I think I'd be barfing all day.

One of the things that shouldn't be possible is drinking a gallon of milk at once. Along with eating 7 saltine crackers in under a min. (without a drink)

They manage it on Jackass....but throw up 2 minutes later XD It's gross.

RE: Random Thoughts - James - Sep. 02, 2008

Thats where I got it from. after that I tried to come up with other things. hence I came up with the saltine thing =P