World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Sep. 01, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRgtofyvUIA

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  4:51 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  4:44 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: man, my room is so friggin' hot right now

i need a fan or something

uugh, my room is ALWAYS the hottest room in my house. Unhappy

second that. I hate my houses design..
edit: hahaha synesthesia

MY room is mint.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Sep. 01, 2008

I'm feeling pretty sick right now. Not sure if it was the gator I ate today, or if it was the 75 oz. of milk I drank...

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  7:03 AM)G Wrote: I'm feeling pretty sick right now. Not sure if it was the gator I ate today, or if it was the 75 oz. of milk I drank...

HOLY carp

70 OUNCES OF MILK

No wonder you feel sick man. The human body only has a set tolerance for milk. If you drink too much your body WILL reject it and you WILL start puking. lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  5:00 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRgtofyvUIA

You know how embarrassing it is to be from the same town as that dude...

RE: Random Thoughts - May The Pirate - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  7:03 AM)G Wrote: I'm feeling pretty sick right now. Not sure if it was the gator I ate today, or if it was the 75 oz. of milk I drank...

Milk. Jesus I know i'm a milk fiend but even I don't drink that much O_O No wonder you're feeling sick, mate.

Wee just woke up!

RE: Random Thoughts - Maz - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  10:15 AM)Gekiryu Wrote:

Milk. Jesus I know i'm a milk fiend but even I don't drink that much O_O No wonder you're feeling sick, mate.

He mentions eating an aligator and your commenting on how he drank alot of milk XD

RE: Random Thoughts - May The Pirate - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  5:11 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  10:15 AM)Gekiryu Wrote:

He mentions eating an aligator and your commenting on how he drank alot of milk XD

Aligators aren't going to make you ill or kill you........much XD!!!
70 Ounces of milk is Serious business Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Sep. 01, 2008

drinking heaps of milk is bad for you either way Unhappy

also eating something with tabasco sauce then having ice cream for a dessert is not a very good idea (because i have done this and i am not that bright obviously)

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  5:18 PM)bugturtles Wrote: drinking heaps of milk is bad for you either way Unhappy

not really

people who want to gain muscle mass regularly drink about a gallon of whole milk a day

(Sep. 01, 2008  5:43 PM)Artie Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  5:18 PM)bugturtles Wrote: drinking heaps of milk is bad for you either way Unhappy

not really

people who want to gain muscle mass regularly drink about a gallon of whole milk a day

Wow, carp that. I think I'd be barfing all day.

RE: Random Thoughts - Doompenguin - Sep. 01, 2008

So I just heard about Clout: Fantasy today. It's a "collectible throwing game" (I swear I'm not making that up). You collect poker chips with fantasy characters on them, and then to play you throw them onto a table or other level playing surface. If the chip you throw is close to the opposing player's chips, you can do stuff like attack them or activate special abilities. There are other rules that I don't really care to learn about.

"Collectible Throwing Game" is still a terrible name for a game genre. Though it makes one wonder: do you suppose Bakugan counts as a Collectible Throwing Game?

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qOCl0SWsLw

RE: Random Thoughts - James - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  5:45 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  5:43 PM)Artie Wrote:

not really

Wow, carp that. I think I'd be barfing all day.

One of the things that shouldn't be possible is drinking a gallon of milk at once. Along with eating 7 saltine crackers in under a min. (without a drink)

they dont drink it all at once genius

its throughout the day

lol I'm fine now after several trip to the bathroom Smile
75 oz of milk is like only 60% of a gallon I think though.
This was all from the state fair and I kicked my friends' asses at drinking milk haha
And I'm off to make a protein shake.

(Sep. 01, 2008  6:02 PM)G Wrote: lol I'm fine now after several trip to the bathroom Smile
This was all from the state fair and I kicked my friends' asses at drinking milk haha

how many grams of protein do you get a day?

it should be quite a bit, if you want to see gains

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 01, 2008

Heheheh Snow Birds flying over me house.

(Sep. 01, 2008  6:04 PM)Artie Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  6:02 PM)G Wrote: lol I'm fine now after several trip to the bathroom Smile

On average like 100 grams a day. I only started taking protein whey for like couple of weeks now. I noticed some difference, but nothing like spectacular.

(Sep. 01, 2008  5:58 PM)Artie Wrote: they dont drink it all at once genius

its throughout the day

okay this makes sense

(Sep. 01, 2008  6:33 PM)G Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  6:04 PM)Artie Wrote:

On average like 100 grams a day. I only started taking protein whey for like couple of weeks now. I noticed some difference, but nothing like spectacular.

you should be getting more

Quote:Protein Requirements
As a general rule for athletes and those involved with strength training, 1-1.5g per pound of bodyweight is required for those wishing to maximize strength and size gains. Competitive bodybuilders and elite level athletes may get as much as 2g per pound of bodyweight, but that is extreme.

In my opinion, I think its a good idea to consume as much excess protein as you desire to gain in bodyweight. It has already been shown that as much as 1.4g/lb of bodyweight is not harmful and may be helpful, so having this "surplus" of protein is useful.

Example: We have a 160 lb individual who would like to be 180 lbs. Ignoring everything but protein, we can safely conclude he should eat at least 160g (1x) of protein a day, would do well to consume 180g of protein (a bit of surplus), and can safely and effectively consume up to 224g of protein a day (1.4x, with plenty of surplus).

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Sep. 01, 2008

Tuna is a very economical and effective way to get protein and gain mass.

(Sep. 01, 2008  7:31 PM)Ominous Wrote: Tuna is a very economical and effective way to get protein and gain mass.

Its also carp disgusting. Grin

(Sep. 01, 2008  7:37 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  7:31 PM)Ominous Wrote: Tuna is a very economical and effective way to get protein and gain mass.

Its also carp disgusting. Grin

It tastes okay for me, but the smell in your breath afterwards is ugh.

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 01, 2008

In stereotype land my peoples only eat fish!