World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Aug. 29, 2008

Thanks guys Smile

Today's wasn't too bad since I missed the boring part. I ended up walking around the campus to kill time at night and these drunk dudes came by and were like "I HATE FRESHMAN" and all that, but I took my id off so they didn't know. And then one of the guys were like "Dude, you better watch out for cops. They might be after us since we just hit on a freshman chick, but we'll follow you around for a while until the coast is clear." So yeah, 5 mins later I started booking lol

James: Just comfort your friend, but don't overdue it. I remember just wanting space when it happened to me, but it'd depend on the person.

RE: Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Aug. 29, 2008

I've decided the creepy Uwe Boll had to go

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 29, 2008

I started college today after being gone for almost a year. I had Intro to Creative Writing.

Not really sure how I feel about it. But on the plus side, I hit it off with this Macfag named Jonathan. He's pretty cool. I rolled my eyes when he pulled a MacBook out of his bag (black one, no less) and THEN pulled an iPhone 3G out, but he's cool nonetheless.

Annnnd, my instructor is a huge Chuck Palahniuk fan, so she's automatically carp AWESOME in my book.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Aug. 29, 2008

I'm all moved in for today. The room this year is a lot bigger than my freshman dorm room, which is awesome.

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  5:54 AM)Roo Wrote: I've decided the creepy Uwe Boll had to go

The kittens and gamers thank you.

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  6:18 AM)Roan Wrote: I started college today after being gone for almost a year. I had Intro to Creative Writing.

Not really sure how I feel about it. But on the plus side, I hit it off with this Macfag named Jonathan. He's pretty cool. I rolled my eyes when he pulled a MacBook out of his bag (black one, no less) and THEN pulled an iPhone 3G out, but he's cool nonetheless.

Annnnd, my instructor is a huge Chuck Palahniuk fan, so she's automatically carp AWESOME in my book.

He just had to be named Jonathan...

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Aug. 30, 2008

VANESSA HUDGENS TOMORROW. AND PLAYSTATION TENT.
I hate High School Musical, and I'm only looking forward to Little Big Planet. Marching in the Labor Day parade too, not sure if I'll be on much.

AP US History is actually manageable...the Howard Zinn book is actually interesting compared to the stupid textbook >.>

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 30, 2008

what the hell happened to our posts

RE: Random Thoughts - Grey - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 30, 2008  1:05 AM)Artie Wrote: what the hell happened to our posts

They went all sleek on us

("What? Beywiki is evolving!")

I couldn't get to the forum for, like, five minutes, I was in the middle of a long post at the time

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 30, 2008  1:05 AM)Artie Wrote: what the hell happened to our posts

carp THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN HOLD ON

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  5:44 PM)Takao Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2008  5:54 AM)Roo Wrote: I've decided the creepy Uwe Boll had to go

The kittens and gamers thank you.
Speaking of kittens I just saved a cute little one today!

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 30, 2008

Yeeessss

My Blu-ray Season One of Mad Men came a day earlier than I expected.

Sexy Jon Hamm here I cooooome

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Aug. 30, 2008

how do i use these earbuds

it's where one earbud has a longer cord that the other

what the carp

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 30, 2008  4:00 AM)bugturtles Wrote: how do i use these earbuds

what the carp

it goes behind your neck

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 30, 2008  4:00 AM)bugturtles Wrote: how do i use these earbuds

what the carp

if you look like 5 pages back on the recent purchases topic im bitching about the same thing Lips_sealed
goes around your neck like artie said

RE: Random Thoughts - Sega - Aug. 30, 2008

YAY! Finally got Internet running on my new PC, was still using my old crappy one, but now I won't get random freezeups/lagging and the Computer will be able to run more than 3 Programs at the same time <3

Installing San Andreas on it, I've always wanted to play in on PC but my old one was too carp to run it, and now I gotta transfer all my CSS stuff onto it and get Photoshop to run on it aswell.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Aug. 30, 2008

Ive been Slowly cleaning my room since after my afternoon nap. LOL
anyway I am being super thorogh, organising and scrapping some junk. Cleaned my closet. yup awsim
can't vacum though cuz its 3am;( there is dust.....
a good day

RE: Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Aug. 30, 2008

John-117 waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were aleins in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Sergent Johnson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

John was a Spartan for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."

Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY ALEINS"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the Halo ring he knew there were aleins.

"This is Cortana" the radio crackered. "You must fight the aleins!"

So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.

"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the aleins

"I will shoot at him" said the Hunter and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

"No! I must kill the aleins" he shouted

The radio said "No, John. You are the aleins"

And then John was the aleins

blader: kenny's halo fanfic?

RE: Random Thoughts - Sega - Aug. 30, 2008

WOOT! Won a lot of plain shirts on eBay <3

I made up a design that im going to put on these shirts and sell them to people on another forum im apart of, alot of people are interested so why not Smile

http://torontootaku.smackjeeves.com/comics/94093/three-little-ichidas/ i just found this and this is definitely about our ichida

RE: Random Thoughts - Guardian Odin - Aug. 30, 2008

Met this awesome guy back in Vegas through one of my other friends, and we talk on the phone a lot. He actually likes to go out and do things unlike a lot of the guys I've met, and he wants to give me snuggles Grin

So I'm happy.

Oh, also, I said I needed exercise, but running away from a bald shirtless white criminal in an empty park at 3 AM with the police chasing him was not my ideal regimen. It was fun though Grin

RE: Random Thoughts - James - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 30, 2008  9:30 AM)Roo Wrote: "No! I must kill the aleins" he shouted

The radio said "No, John. You are the aleins"

I think I saw that line before =/ I believe that is in Master Cheifs Movie in The Arby 'n' The Chief Movie.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 30, 2008  9:30 AM)Roo Wrote: The radio said "No, John. You are the aleins"

It's kind of like that something awful story about the god-damned cow blood mermaid, only not as disturbing or filled with visceral images.

RE: Random Thoughts - Doompenguin - Aug. 30, 2008

I ordered some RAM off of Amazon a few days ago and had it shipped via the USPS. Now, I live about 40 minutes south of Richmond, VA, so when the package arrives at the Richmond shipping center, it would make the most sense to just pass it off to my city's post office for local delivery, right? Right?

ACTUAL ROUTE (so far): Richmond, VA -> Greensboro, NC -> Norfolk, VA -> Capitol Heights, MD

It's not that I mind waiting, it's just that this is so ridiculously inefficient that I have to wonder how the USPS manages to stay in business.