World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Aug. 28, 2008

carp stuff G

I hope everything gets better.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Aug. 28, 2008

I think it should since I get to skip Friday for a banquet thing. Sat I get to go to the Zoo and the Mall of America (I've gone to these like a tons of time, but I never get tired of them). There's something boring in between, but I can't recall it... Oh yeah, I think I'm probably going to run into Ernest (Lazerblader) since we both signed up for that so that'll be my first board member I ever meet Smile

Then sunday I paint houses and plants stuff around the community... maybe it was just cleaning up Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts - James - Aug. 28, 2008

Sounds cool, I live in CT so I don't think theres anyone really colse to me =/

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Aug. 28, 2008

Man, sorry G. Hopefully things'll get better. Lectures generally stay the same, but depending on the teacher, you'll learn to appreciate them a bit. As for your driver's test, just give it a bit more practice. I failed my first time too.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Aug. 29, 2008

Thanks guys, I needed that Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 29, 2008

Sorry to hear, G
Being sleep deprived is the worst. I'm trying to get back into my sleep schedule for school a week early,
and I'm still having troubles. :\

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Aug. 29, 2008

Hey G, I have a welcome week that takes up my entire Labour day, and my dorm room doesn't exist, I'll probably be sleeping in the hall or in the lounge for the first work.

Your not alone in getting ruined by college stuff. But your's sounds shittier.

RE: Random Thoughts - Grey - Aug. 29, 2008

I tried going to bed early before a Madrigal (choir) performance and ended up staying awake until about midnight. It seems like you can't sleep when you need sleep most. :-/

RE: Random Thoughts - James - Aug. 29, 2008

Hey my good friend just came up to me today randomly, havn't seen him all summer and He goes up and says, "Hey dude, I'm not feeling soo hot..." I'm like, "why?"

Then he tells me that his Mom died like last week. And he totally ruined my day. I don't know what I should do...

Should I go and tell him that I'll always be your friend even in times like this or should I just leave him alone?

I mean I realize that if I mom (or Cat) died I'd probibly be dead inside for a good year before I turned around.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Aug. 29, 2008

Aw, that is really unfortunate for your friend... Unhappy He seems like he is in need of someone to talk to, don't just abandon him. Try and help him through it.

RE: Random Thoughts - James - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  1:36 AM)Kei Wrote: Aw, that is really unfortunate for your friend... Unhappy He seems like he is in need of someone to talk to, don't just abandon him. Try and help him through it.

OK thanks =) Oh, I forgot to add somthing that is compleatly off topic from what I was talking about before. As soon As I find out how to upload a Pic of myself and/or my cat I'm going to pop them into the Pic's of yourself thread =D

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Aug. 29, 2008

Going to my first gig on Saturday, alone hahaha

Going to Austin to visit family and this coffee shop has an open mic night, so I'll be doing some acoustic performances without the band. I hope all goes well.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 28, 2008  10:23 PM)G Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  9:36 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  9:08 PM)G Wrote: Welcome week SUCKS.
details, plz

-I'm a commuter who's supposed to get a ride to my university with my sister since I don't drive yet. (story below) She can't bring me everyday so I gotta bus up there and I never take the bus. Plus I gotta ride it at like 10:00 PM.

I failed my driver's test since the tester in my car blocked the whole carp right side of my car since he's pretty BIGGGG. I didn't want to be mean and say can you move. I just failed on switching from the furtherest right to the proper lane since I kept thinking there were shoulders, but there weren't any.

- I had to sleep in my cousin's dorm, but my sister didn't get the sleeping bad so I had to sleep on the floor. Jeans=pillow, Sweater=blanket, towel=sheet. I woke up with hurting joints. And it was freezing that night and it took an hour or so to get the heater to work.

-Face broke out like a carp since I was sleep deprived.

-We get to go to lectures for like half the day with the same group. Cool hanging with them, but the lectures suck. We had to watch deers mating in one of them...

-I'm supposed to wake up at like 7 everyday too and end my summer 1 week earlier. I was planning on going to the state fair this week with my high school friend since it'll probably be the last time we hang out for a very long time. I was also supposed to go hang out with my childhood friends and crash at one of their places like we do every year, but I don't see any of this happening.

Sorry that stuff turned out that way. yeah some weeks seem like you cannot catch a break.
step back and chill out. One thing ata time i guess, it helps me.

James, definately support your friend. he will need it.

GL Evan Wink

Thanks Blue, I'm very nervous. Mostly because I know no one from this town, it's not technically Austin. It's more or less a San Marcos suburb called Wimberly with less than 600 citizens. The only people I'll know there are my mom and my aunt. Heh, I hope all goes well

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  2:17 AM)Evan Wrote: Thanks Blue, I'm very nervous. Mostly because I know no one from this town, it's not technically Austin. It's more or less a San Marcos suburb called Wimberly with less than 600 citizens. The only people I'll know there are my mom and my aunt. Heh, I hope all goes well

Don't take this the wrong way, but its probably a good thing that you will be playing for people you don't know the first time.

This way, if things shouldn't go as planned, you'll never have to see those people again. If you were playing for close friends and such for your first time then of course, things might turn out a little differently.

I guess what I mean is, I made the mistake of playing my first gig for all of my friends and I regret it to this day.

(Aug. 29, 2008  3:25 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2008  2:17 AM)Evan Wrote: Thanks Blue, I'm very nervous. Mostly because I know no one from this town, it's not technically Austin. It's more or less a San Marcos suburb called Wimberly with less than 600 citizens. The only people I'll know there are my mom and my aunt. Heh, I hope all goes well

Don't take this the wrong way, but its probably a good thing that you will be playing for people you don't know the first time.

This way, if things shouldn't go as planned, you'll never have to see those people again. If you were playing for close friends and such for your first time then of course, things might turn out a little differently.

I guess what I mean is, I made the mistake of playing my first gig for all of my friends and I regret it to this day.

Thanks Roan ^^

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 29, 2008

It's raining,
it's pouring,
the old man is snoring,
he bumped his head,
and couldn't get up in the morning.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 29, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHaNyWvZZIM

this is the funniest show of all time holy carp

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  4:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHaNyWvZZIM

true story:

a lady confessed to murder via this show (i think in UK or Australia...somewhere)

(Aug. 29, 2008  4:34 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2008  4:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHaNyWvZZIM

true story:

a lady confessed to murder via this show (i think in UK or Australia...somewhere)

DETAILS

edit: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/columbia-nothing-but-truth-canceled-after-murder-try-admission-5904.php

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 29, 2008

close enough, but there you go LOL

I don't kno if I can laugh at that.

and brad you can decide after watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXjlmE4U1OE
real show

hahahah blue holy carp that is amazing

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  5:11 AM)Blue Wrote: I don't kno if I can laugh at that.

and brad you can decide after watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXjlmE4U1OE
real show

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've watched it, you Like Have to laugh. No choice. LMAO
TLC Andrew