World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Aug. 28, 2008

Stars are playing at club one in November, one month before I turn 19.

shittttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 28, 2008

awww i like the new icons

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Aug. 28, 2008

I do too, but is a bit annoying to see which forum has new posts, and which doesn't because even the new posts Pegasis has some pretty dark colours on it.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 28, 2008

[Image: 07-17-05%20Waffles%20002.jpg]
RIP

can we have the option of the old ones
ugh carp those look so good

im hungry now lol

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Aug. 28, 2008

you made me hungry too carp

i want those so bad, ugh

UGH WHAT HAVE I DONE

fine they're back

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

RE: Random Thoughts - James - Aug. 28, 2008

Congratulations you have sucsessfully made me hungry beond belief!

EDIT- The Waffles are Back!! (runs out to eat the golden brown ones! )

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Aug. 28, 2008

whiners

was going to change it to say "ARTIE IS GAY" when unread and "ARTIE SUCKS" when read

oh if only you knew some of the stuff i have done to myself

hehe I was just stating my opionion =P

RE: Random Thoughts - Doompenguin - Aug. 28, 2008

Is it just me, or does David Hasselhoff look incredibly drunk every time he's on America's Got Talent?

(Aug. 28, 2008  2:29 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: Is it just me, or does David Hasselhoff look incredibly drunk every time he's on America's Got Talent?

I thought I was the only one who thought that XD

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Aug. 28, 2008

(Aug. 28, 2008  2:29 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: Is it just me, or does David Hasselhoff look incredibly hunk every time he's on America's Got Talent?
Uh huh

8:12:14 PM Synesthasia: I'd sell crack for another 40,000 yen

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 28, 2008

i think my halo skills have carried over to paintball
today was an epic day

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Aug. 28, 2008

yooooo

I just booted up an OLD HDD, haven't looked at for years.
Its like a flippin time capsule.
Music, pictures, videos, lots of beyblade things all from like 2+ years ago.
Its carp awsim. And a little sad.

its 4:30 wtfffffff. nggh

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 28, 2008

I have been hunting monsters for hours with friends. Ah, I'm addicted! NnnnoooooO [inset Vader pic here]!

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Aug. 28, 2008

Welcome week SUCKS.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Aug. 28, 2008

(Aug. 28, 2008  9:08 PM)G Wrote: Welcome week SUCKS.
details, plz

(Aug. 28, 2008  9:36 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote:
details, plz

-I'm a commuter who's supposed to get a ride to my university with my sister since I don't drive yet. (story below) She can't bring me everyday so I gotta bus up there and I never take the bus. Plus I gotta ride it at like 10:00 PM.

I failed my driver's test since the tester in my car blocked the whole carp right side of my car since he's pretty BIGGGG. I didn't want to be mean and say can you move. I just failed on switching from the furtherest right to the proper lane since I kept thinking there were shoulders, but there weren't any.

- I had to sleep in my cousin's dorm, but my sister didn't get the sleeping bad so I had to sleep on the floor. Jeans=pillow, Sweater=blanket, towel=sheet. I woke up with hurting joints. And it was freezing that night and it took an hour or so to get the heater to work.

-Face broke out like a carp since I was sleep deprived.

-We get to go to lectures for like half the day with the same group. Cool hanging with them, but the lectures suck. We had to watch deers mating in one of them...

-I'm supposed to wake up at like 7 everyday too and end my summer 1 week earlier. I was planning on going to the state fair this week with my high school friend since it'll probably be the last time we hang out for a very long time. I was also supposed to go hang out with my childhood friends and crash at one of their places like we do every year, but I don't see any of this happening.

(Aug. 28, 2008  10:23 PM)G Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  9:36 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote:
details, plz

-I'm a commuter who's supposed to get a ride to my university with my sister since I don't drive yet. (story below) She can't bring me everyday so I gotta bus up there and I never take the bus. Plus I gotta ride it at like 10:00 PM.

I failed my driver's test since the tester in my car blocked the whole carp right side of my car since he's pretty BIGGGG. I didn't want to be mean and say can you move. I just failed on switching from the furtherest right to the proper lane since I kept thinking there were shoulders, but there weren't any.

- I had to sleep in my cousin's dorm, but my sister didn't get the sleeping bad so I had to sleep on the floor. Jeans=pillow, Sweater=blanket, towel=sheet. I woke up with hurting joints. And it was freezing that night and it took an hour or so to get the heater to work.

-Face broke out like a carp since I was sleep deprived.

-We get to go to lectures for like half the day with the same group. Cool hanging with them, but the lectures suck. We had to watch deers mating in one of them...

-I'm supposed to wake up at like 7 everyday too and end my summer 1 week earlier. I was planning on going to the state fair this week with my high school friend since it'll probably be the last time we hang out for a very long time. I was also supposed to go hang out with my childhood friends and crash at one of their places like we do every year, but I don't see any of this happening.

Dude ! I'm sorry to hear that... Where's your College?

The University of Minnesota... they're just doing it so they can have a bigger name.