World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 27, 2008

(Aug. 27, 2008  7:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2008  7:05 AM)Roan Wrote: Cheez-Its are carp DELICIOUS.

vomit

hahahaha

My nose is running profusely... Seriously like a coke dealer would run from the cops, that's how my nose is running.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 27, 2008

http://labs.mozilla.com/2008/08/introducing-ubiquity/

This is the best thing to happen to the internet in years.

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 27, 2008

Bwhahahahahaha

RE: Random Thoughts - Minion - Aug. 27, 2008

(Aug. 27, 2008  8:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://labs.mozilla.com/2008/08/introducing-ubiquity/

carp awesome.

RE: Random Thoughts - James - Aug. 27, 2008

(Aug. 27, 2008  8:09 AM)Takao Wrote: Bwhahahahahaha

Hehe, that was really funny! I'm glad that you showed that to the world!

RE: Random Thoughts - ChozenBlader - Aug. 27, 2008

Me too XD

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Aug. 27, 2008

(Aug. 26, 2008  10:20 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2008  4:22 PM)SK Wrote: there's this guy at our school
he's one year older than everyone else, but failed 3 classes so he has to re-do senior year, he's a nice guy, really "manly" and buff if you get what i mean

and now there's a rumour going around that he got raped (by two guys) this summer, and i didn't hear it from just anyone, i heard it from his best friend

what the carp? unbelivable, especially as he always makes incest jokes to pick on someone (in a friendly way btw, not bullying) who used to live on a farm

I wouldn't believe it, mainly because you never hear of guys raping other guys. Maybe that's because the media covers it up, I dunno. I'm probably missing something. :\
i don't know what to think, since i heard it from his best friend

i'm afraid to ask him myself since i'm not really friends with him, just say hi whenever i see him and stuff + he's alot bigger than me so if it is real maybe he'd get pissed off and beat me up lol

(Aug. 27, 2008  5:35 PM)SK Wrote:
he's one year older than everyone else, but failed 3 classes so he has to re-do senior year, he's a nice guy, really "manly" and buff if you get what i mean

and now there's a rumour going around that he got raped (by two guys) this summer, and i didn't hear it from just anyone, i heard it from his best friend

what the carp? unbelivable, especially as he always makes incest jokes to pick on someone (in a friendly way btw, not bullying) who used to live on a farm

I wouldn't believe it, mainly because you never hear of guys raping other guys. Maybe that's because the media covers it up, I dunno. I'm probably missing something. :\

i'm afraid to ask him myself since i'm not really friends with him, just say hi whenever i see him and stuff + he's alot bigger than me so if it is real maybe he'd get pissed off and beat me up lol

Why can't you just let it be? I mean if you got raped would you like people asking you about it?

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 27, 2008

(Aug. 27, 2008  5:38 PM)James Wrote:

Why can't you just let it be? I mean if you got raped would you like people asking you about it?

He has a point.

If it did happen I know I would be very embarrassed and likely wouldn't want to talk about it, let alone with strangers who I don't really know.

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Aug. 27, 2008

(Aug. 27, 2008  5:48 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2008  5:38 PM)James Wrote:

He has a point.

If it did happen I know I would be very embarrassed and likely wouldn't want to talk about it, let alone with strangers who I don't really know.

well idk, i've never heard anything like this before, so i guess i'm intrigued or something

It just so happens that somtimes you got to let things be. Eventually people will move on and forget about the incident. If you keep bringing it up it will never die down. So if you leave it alone it will eventually be buried by the rumors of the future.

P.S. I just noticed Roan's new Sig and Avatar.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 27, 2008

(Aug. 27, 2008  8:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://labs.mozilla.com/2008/08/introducing-ubiquity/

told you

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 27, 2008

I don't think my cat loves me Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - Grey - Aug. 27, 2008

vomit

Reminds me of the time I was eating Cheez-Its absentmindedly and didn't realize that the Cheez-Its were extremely old and had mealworms and such in them until I was at the bottom of the bowl I poured them in. :&

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 27, 2008

(Aug. 27, 2008  11:47 PM)Grey Wrote:

vomit

Reminds me of the time I was eating Cheez-Its absentmindedly and didn't realize that the Cheez-Its were extremely old and had mealworms and such in them until I was at the bottom of the bowl I poured them in. :&

HAHAHA i actually shouted "urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" out loud at this

RE: Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Aug. 28, 2008

BEYDRAMALLAMA!

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 28, 2008

bug lol

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Aug. 28, 2008

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/announcements/community-spotlight-senior-living/t.42512503/

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 28, 2008

21? That's old?

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Aug. 28, 2008

(Aug. 28, 2008  1:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: 21? That's old?

ancient by gaia standards

RE: Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Aug. 28, 2008

(Aug. 28, 2008  1:00 AM)flashfox Wrote: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/announcements/community-spotlight-senior-living/t.42512503/

lolgaia

I got stuck at a panel for Gaia one year. It sucked.

holy carp these new icons are kinda poopy looking

BRING BACK THE WAFFLES

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Aug. 28, 2008

(Aug. 28, 2008  1:35 AM)Artie Wrote: holy carp these new icons are kinda poopy looking

BRING BACK THE WAFFLES

They remind me of those lame GBA games that attempt to go 3D yet fail

RE: Random Thoughts - James - Aug. 28, 2008

(Aug. 28, 2008  1:35 AM)Artie Wrote: holy carp these new icons are kinda poopy looking

BRING BACK THE WAFFLES

I liked the "waffles" too but, Oh well...

carp YOU APPLE FOR NO CHARGING VIA FIREWIRE

god damn it