World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 25, 2008

New band name confirmed: MY HOMOEROTIC BROMANCE

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Aug. 25, 2008

YES!!!!!! DO IT

RE: Random Thoughts - ChozenBlader - Aug. 25, 2008

loooool, I can't wait to hear what you'll name your songs... XD

RE: Random Thoughts - Rakstar - Aug. 25, 2008

(Aug. 25, 2008  3:31 AM)Elmo Wrote: [Image: michael_phelps2.gif]

You have NO idea how much I lol'd when I saw this. XD Most messed up picture EVER.

RE: Random Thoughts - ChozenBlader - Aug. 25, 2008

lol, that pic is just weird XD

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Aug. 25, 2008

(Aug. 25, 2008  2:07 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ugh, my carp ancle hurts like hell, I think I broke it but my parents won't do anything till morning. Have you guys ever br4oken an ancle, how do u know that its broke?

don't worry, if it was really broken, you wouldn't be able to type that out/go on the internet

RE: Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Aug. 26, 2008

I hate taking the metro at 6 when my classes aren't until 11...

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 26, 2008

Ugh my mom is pissing me off.

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Aug. 26, 2008

Why do we have to learn about history (especially US history). I don't care about the past, I just want to deal with the present and future. How's history going to help anyways? So we don't screw up like the people in the past did?

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 26, 2008

(Aug. 26, 2008  2:55 AM)Elmo Wrote: Why do we have to learn about history (especially US history). I don't care about the past, I just want to deal with the present and future. How's history going to help anyways? So we don't screw up like the people in the past did?

History repeats itself yadayadayadayodayadayadayadai'mauselessposteryeahiknowyadayadayada.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 26, 2008

(Aug. 26, 2008  2:55 AM)Elmo Wrote: Why do we have to learn about history (especially US history). I don't care about the past, I just want to deal with the present and future. How's history going to help anyways? So we don't screw up like the people in the past did?

kind of an ignorant thing to say, bud

history is important in dealing with the future you care so much about

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 26, 2008

you dont think it's interesting? Lips_sealed

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Aug. 26, 2008

(Aug. 26, 2008  3:29 AM)Artie Wrote:

kind of an ignorant thing to say, bud

history is important in dealing with the future you care so much about

You have to know history to be able to improve the current situations. So we don't repeat the same mistakes Tongue_out_wink

While I realize that learning American history is important, that certainly doesn't make it any more interesting as a subject.

I'm with Elmo -- American history bores the piss out of me, but that's probably because I've been taught the same things over and over in greater detail since like 4th grade with each successive school year.

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 26, 2008

aw.
in my middle school in ontario, we learned about WW1/WW2, made trenches and all sorts of fun stuff.
but NOW, in alberta its replaced with 'social', which is about globalization and industrialization and a bunch of carp.
its horrible. and if your going to learn the social criteria, i feel bad for you.

In my history classes I got to make a replica(non-working of coruse) musket. It was fun.

i really like history tbh. i think its fascinating

also aww, my broski leaves tomorrow mornz

I wouldn't mind learning American History, heck I've learned Portuguese, French, and Canadian History, why not some more? Because honestly, I am getting a little bored knowing John A. MacDonald was usually drunk while in Parliament.

us history is sweet

i have a mancrush on thomas jefferson

[Image: thomas-jefferson-picture.jpg]

so dreamy

HAHAHAHA

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Aug. 26, 2008

I got an extra sticker sheet in one of my RBA 2 packs Grin
HELLZ YEAH

hahaha holy carp

my keyboard is acting up, so i just decided to buy a new one. i forgot about the auction, and i suddenly remember it, only to find it has 35 seconds left. so i log in, and win by .50 with 3 seconds left

yuh yuh

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Aug. 26, 2008

Got to see my girly today <3333 hadn't seen her in two weeks. It was great! My ear infection is clearing up aswell. Today was good.

(Aug. 26, 2008  4:15 AM)Artie Wrote: hahaha holy carp

my keyboard is acting up, so i just decided to buy a new one. i forgot about the auction, and i suddenly remember it, only to find it has 35 seconds left. so i log in, and win by .50 with 3 seconds left

yuh yuh

Was the auction for a new keyboard or something else? You didn't make it exactly clear. lol

yeah, a new keyboard lol

21 bucks + shipping so like 30. decent, i guess