World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 24, 2008

(Aug. 24, 2008  11:28 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2008  11:23 PM)Takao Wrote: Uh, I feel worse that my brother isn't exactly extremely angry about his PC.

Maybe he knew it was it was going to die soon?

Maybe, but I'm sure he would of made a back up of his important stuff.

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Aug. 24, 2008

(Aug. 24, 2008  11:41 PM)Takao Wrote: Maybe, but I'm sure he would of made a back up of his important stuff.

Is his hard drive fried?

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 24, 2008

I don't know, we haven't brought it to a tech shop yet, as we are hoping we can find a XP install disc to do the repair install.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Aug. 25, 2008

Takao, DO NOT REINSTALL WINDOWS if it says the MBR is screwed (new partition) do not that will wipe it out.

above all, plz best thing is remove the HDD and mount it in another pc as the slave drive via BIOS. then copy w.e. is important to the other hhd. honestly even if the OS is screwed hard drive should still be readable, think like a USB drive.

I know it sound like Im just shooting jargon out but ask any computer savvy person you know for more help.

Yo flashfox pm if you want, I kinda got that you hate yourself from your spamming. Im not depressed but I know the feeling like your a carp friend etc.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Aug. 25, 2008

Wow I'm feeling really stoic. I need a nap Speechless

RE: Random Thoughts - Rakstar - Aug. 25, 2008

Happee Burfdayz to me. Grin (Yes, it was today. D: ) And anyone else that had their birthday in the last week. ^^
Now to go buy some Metal Fight Beyblade. Oh and, perhaps something else. :3

RE: Random Thoughts - B - Aug. 25, 2008

still waiting on orders. im bOrEd

STILL...? Didn't you order them like weeks ago? x_x
On a side-note, what's the next MFB I should get? I already have Bull as some of you might know. :3 But I'm not sure which one to get next...

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Aug. 25, 2008

shiiiiiiitttttt my eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

RE: Random Thoughts - Pich - Aug. 25, 2008

Ugh, my carp ancle hurts like hell, I think I broke it but my parents won't do anything till morning. Have you guys ever br4oken an ancle, how do u know that its broke?

Well, my dad has. He had to get a metal plate and a bunch of screws put in. I can only imagine how painful must be. Unhappy Sorry to hear about you suffering.

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 25, 2008

My brother is angry at me, my parents are angry at me, and my best girl friend is angry at me. Wow, major lose.

(Aug. 25, 2008  1:48 AM)Rakstar Wrote: Happee Burfdayz to me. Grin (Yes, it was today. D: ) And anyone else that had their birthday in the last week. ^^
Now to go buy some Metal Fight Beyblade. Oh and, perhaps something else. :3

HB!

Wow I need food. I just ate a raisin bagel with butter... I'd eat noodles, but I've been eating that for 3 days straight already.

RE: Random Thoughts - TheGigsMeister - Aug. 25, 2008

Ow, my head really hurts, i was playing tennis about 6 hours ago and managed to somehow run backwards right into a massive stone wall at full speed. I really thought it would have stopped hurting by nowTired

RE: Random Thoughts - Elmo - Aug. 25, 2008

[Image: michael_phelps2.gif]

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 25, 2008

bahahaha that rules

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 25, 2008

That gif has warn out it's welcome with me, I've seen that like 50 times this week. And I don't go to the sites with the memes, or even gif sites.

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Aug. 25, 2008

School tomorrow

Ear still isn't healed

bleh

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Aug. 25, 2008

I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 25, 2008

(Aug. 25, 2008  4:20 AM)Ominous Wrote: I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: ommyavatarrn9.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 25, 2008

I'm starting up a new band with a few friends. I can't wait. Smile

The details haven't really been ironed out yet, but basically I'm shooting for an experimental/electronic heavy rock sound (think "Vheissu"/"Alchemy Index"-era Thrice experimentation crossed with like "Adore" era Smashing Pumpkins electronics -- so in other words, lots of synth/keyboard mixed with electronic drums as well as live drums).

Two of my friends have officially joined up. Junichi (Jun), is going to be handling most of the percussion because well, he's japanese and amazing at pretty much everything to do with drums. He also has more or less a full recording studio in his house, complete with 3 keyboards, various microphones, a MIDI and a Mac computer for electronics. One of my best friends, Derek, is going to be helping me with the keys and synthesizers, as well as atmospherics. I'll be taking care of most of the creative direction of the band, as well as vocals, lyrics and the occasional bass work when necessary.

Of course, all of this is open to change right now since nothing has really been set in stone, and more people may end up joining the band, but for now it looks like its just going to be the three of us, which I'm perfectly ok with. I'm more excited to work on this project than anything I've done in the past.

So... Anyone have any ideas for a band name? hahaha

Smegma Slurpers

Derek was the guy who helped in your previous projects right? That name just rung a bell to me for some reason lol

Your user title would be an awesome band name xD
But I can't think of a band name. Maybe have a meeting with the other guys and discuss it?

But I'm looking forward to listening to whatever you guys come up with and good luck!

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 25, 2008

(Aug. 25, 2008  6:57 AM)G Wrote: Derek was the guy who helped in your previous projects right? That name just rung a bell to me for some reason lol

Your user title would be an awesome band name xD
But I can't think of a band name. Maybe have a meeting with the other guys and discuss it?

But I'm looking forward to listening to whatever you guys come up with and good luck!

Yeah, Derek has had a pretty big hand in most of the musical things I've done. He's my best friend, so that's probably why. We get along really well and when we write together it just clicks -- we never argue about stuff musically. Its strange, we like feed off of each other.

Yeah I was just kidding about the band name thing, I'm not going to decide on anything until we've actually met up and had a few practices/jam sessions. But suggestions never hurt I guess. Smile

[Image: WHENIWAS.jpeg]