World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 22, 2008

i'm in

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Aug. 22, 2008

Wow, it's been years since I've gotten made fun of for being fat. Leave it to the random people in your local area to bring you back to 3rd, and 5th grade.

Sucks that life is so dangerous now. I would have liked to throw some insults back their way, but unfortunately, you can't tell whether or not some one is taunting you to get you off the main street, so they can rob and kill you.

RE: Random Thoughts - ChozenBlader - Aug. 22, 2008

A random person just insulted you? That sucks.

(Aug. 22, 2008  6:57 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: A random person just insulted you? That sucks.

One random person would probably not insult me - there's safety in numbers.

Was a group of people.

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 22, 2008

(Aug. 22, 2008  7:03 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2008  6:57 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: A random person just insulted you? That sucks.

One random person would probably not insult me - there's safety in numbers.

Was a group of people.

Then they don't have a life. To spend your day insulting people? Thats a tremendously super special awesome life [/sarcasm]. I bet you that atleast one of them is insecure about their weight, and to keep their minds off themselves, they make fun of others. Ignore them, the ones who aren't insecure will bother off sooner of later once they notice it doesn't upset you.

Takao's right. People usually try and put others down to make themselves feel better about their insecuritities.

RE: Random Thoughts - Grey - Aug. 22, 2008

I agree with Takao. If they have nothing better to do with their time than to insult random people, they must have some kind of issue mentally. Whether it be an insecurity or some illusion that makes them think they're cool for insulting others.

(Aug. 22, 2008  7:09 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Takao's right. People usually try and put others down to make themselves feel better about their insecuritities.

I could never quite comprehend this. I mean, I tend to not dwell on my problems (at least, not for very long); instead, I focus on the positive aspects of myself, and for that, I have a very upbeat outlook on life (unless a mood swing hits ;__; ).
I really don't understand why others can't do the same, rather than insult someone to make themselves feel better.

I don't really expect understand it.

I'm pretty sure most of the people here know what I look like, and you can bet I get a lot of flak for it ... bottom line, roll with the punches. It's easier and more noble to let these people carry on and try not to start carp. You're better than they are.

Different people deal with things differently Grey. Fortunately for you and those around you, you don't transfer your pain to others. However, some people lack the emotional maturity to handle it like that.

EDIT: Also, Bey Brad is right

I didn't even get a good look at them. I kind of just walked away in a different direction while they were screaming insults at the top of their lungs at my back from a far.

I don't know about mental issues, or them having insecurities, but I do know that they were all idiots for interrupting an otherwise peaceful day of some one they don't even know.

Although, if it does occur again, I might have to do something about it.

(Aug. 22, 2008  9:33 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Although, if it does occur again, I might have to do something about it.

Don't. You're better than this.

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 22, 2008

glitch

Don't rise to it

RE: Random Thoughts - Shake.junt95 - Aug. 22, 2008

i just came here to say dragoon g battle good in poptart boxes ^w^

RE: Random Thoughts - Grey - Aug. 22, 2008

(Aug. 22, 2008  10:59 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: i just came here to say dragoon g battle good in poptart boxes ^w^

No it doesn't. No Beyblade does well in a pop tart box.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 22, 2008

my chemistry teacher is smokin'

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 23, 2008

http://www.hlj.com/product/CSP29758

ho ho!

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 23, 2008

(Aug. 23, 2008  4:01 AM)Artie Wrote: http://www.hlj.com/product/CSP29758

ho ho!

My friend has that shirt, I dared him to wear it on our next civics day at school.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 23, 2008

I want my band back.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 23, 2008

(Aug. 22, 2008  6:24 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: guys, guys, guys

go see tropic thunder, it's hilarious

annieduck and i saw it tonight, it rules

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Aug. 23, 2008

Anubis is the carp man.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 23, 2008

(Aug. 23, 2008  6:36 AM)flashfox Wrote: Anubis is the carp man.

Oh?

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Aug. 23, 2008

Yeah, I had the best time hanging out with him today, he taught us some good stuff about building things and tricks in general about various hobbies.

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Aug. 23, 2008

(Aug. 23, 2008  6:36 AM)flashfox Wrote: Anubis is the carp man.

Indeed. He's a good friend of mine, haven't seen him in like 2 years though Pinching_eyes

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 23, 2008

I need a haircut, I haven't cut my hair in like a year. Mostly because it takes like forever to grow.

EDIT- 800, whoohoo?