World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Aug. 21, 2008

[size=large]"COVER ME YOU LIMPDICK-carp]- Robert Downey jr.
LMMMAAO

RE: Random Thoughts - ChozenBlader - Aug. 21, 2008

I really need to see that film...

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Aug. 21, 2008

do you feel strange because you miss me, Ryan? I know you do, babe. Wink

RE: Random Thoughts - Grey - Aug. 21, 2008

(Aug. 21, 2008  9:29 AM)Carina Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2008  4:01 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2008  3:20 AM)Artie Wrote: i missed the deadline by like a month, otherwise id be in 11th

october birthday ftl

That's freakin' creepy. I missed the deadline for Kindergarten and had to wait a year, because my birthday is in October. Gasp

I should be in 11th right now, but I was off by, like, 2 days. Cutoff date is September 30th, right? I think that's the case for me, anyway. :\

I would've been able to avoid a second year in preschool if I had been born three days earlier. :[

Wao, your deadlines are super early. O: Ours are December 31st.

My kitty has liver cancer. ;___; We brought her home so she could be with us, but we don't know how much longer she's gonna last. Part of me is kind of hoping it's before the end of this week because I want to be here when she does die...

Just like how if you turn 16 in first semester, you take driver's ed first semester. Similar for turning 16 in second semester.
...well, I think it's weird.

And damn, that's depressing. I'm sorry. ;__;

Well, at least you know whats going on with your pet. My husky got some weird condition that turned her stomach inside-out, so she couldn't eat or anything. Her stomach was, like, 3x bigger than her normal stomach size, and she could barely walk up the porch stairs. She needed to be carried.

The weirdest thing was that this all happened (or, at least, became apparent) all in one day, and she died that day.

RE: Random Thoughts - Maz - Aug. 21, 2008

(Aug. 21, 2008  3:20 AM)Artie Wrote: i missed the deadline by like a month, otherwise id be in 11th

october birthday ftl

january birthday ftw

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 21, 2008

Ah you guys and gals are depressing me with all your sad pet stories, I wasn't there when Rocky died, and I do regret it. Vacation or not.

But hey, on the bright side, today my hair smells awesome!

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Aug. 21, 2008

Sorry about your pets, guys. It's really hard to love something for that long and lose it. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 21, 2008

Sorry about your cat, Carina. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - Doompenguin - Aug. 22, 2008

http://www.finallyequal.com/

So they're making a movie based off the short story Harrison Bergeron. Sweet.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Aug. 22, 2008

Unhappy

Well I screwed myself big time. I got haircut, and as always, I look like I'm 5 again. I was fine with the cut since it'll grow out well in a less scrappy manner. The only problem is that I forgot my driver's test is tomorrow so yeah, my picture is going to suck if I pass...

RE: Random Thoughts - Grey - Aug. 22, 2008

(Aug. 22, 2008  2:45 AM)G Wrote: Unhappy

Well I screwed myself big time. I got haircut, and as always, I look like I'm 5 again. I was fine with the cut since it'll grow out well in a less scrappy manner. The only problem is that I forgot my driver's test is tomorrow so yeah, my picture is going to suck if I pass...

Well, you could purposefully fail. Smile
(lol, "I failed my drivers test because I didn't like my hairdo.")

I always look way younger when I get my hair cut. Which I don't like. I always look really white (no offense, seriously) and childish when I get my hair cut.
I could always get it cut reeeeaallly short, but then school starts next week, and I don't want to have short hair for school...Tired

haha my sister said that too, but like I think I'll see if I can renew my license after my hair grows out again.

Wow I really understand that. I don't feel white, but I just feel awkward right now and yeah, I look like I'm 5. Not my worst cut though heh...

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 22, 2008

I know what Grey means, some times I feel really white too.

RE: Random Thoughts - Cye Kinomiya - Aug. 22, 2008

When you renew it I don't think you will get a new picture.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 22, 2008

find a new hairdresser

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Aug. 22, 2008

You should see the picture of me from my university ID. =(

My sister got her license renewed and got a new picture, but I'm not sure if they still do that though.

And I've been trying... I have never been to a same salon twice Uncertain

The university ID can be renewed, but you gotta pay right?

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Aug. 22, 2008

guys, guys, guys

go see tropic thunder, it's hilarious

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 22, 2008

(Aug. 22, 2008  6:24 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: guys, guys, guys

go see tropic thunder, it's hilarious

I've heard its pretty bad actually... :\

But I'll still probably end up seeing it.

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Aug. 22, 2008

I saw it last week.

Was pretty cool, I liked stepbrothers more.

Depends on your comedic tastes, really. Some people will love it, others will hate it. No doubt that it's a ridiculous film, but damn, it had me laughing the whole time.

I wanted to see Step Brothers, but I totally missed out on that one. But I did see Pineapple Express, in which James Franco totally nailed his role.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 22, 2008

Toto, what comedy films would you compare it to?

(Aug. 22, 2008  6:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Toto, what comedy films would you compare it to?
Zoolander, maybe? It felt like Ben Stiller humor, but the setting was completely different from the prior film. Instead of satirizing models, they went for actors this time.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 22, 2008

(Aug. 22, 2008  6:59 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2008  6:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Toto, what comedy films would you compare it to?
Zoolander, maybe? It felt like Ben Stiller humor, but the setting was completely different from the prior film. Instead of satirizing models, they went for actors this time.

Oh god, there had better be the equivalent to the gasoline fight in this movie now that you've made that comparison.

(Aug. 22, 2008  7:00 AM)Roan Wrote: Oh god, there had better be the equivalent to the gasoline fight in this movie now that you've made that comparison.
It's completely different from Zoolander though, haha. I'm trying to come up with a good comparison, but that's the closest thing I had. Treat it as its own film if you decide to see it.