World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 20, 2008

school's dumb and carp

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 20, 2008

america will protect you all from the cold war

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 21, 2008

I wouldn't advise people to wash their hands with gasoline unless totally necessary.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 21, 2008

(Aug. 21, 2008  2:13 AM)Takao Wrote: I wouldn't advise people to wash their hands with gasoline unless totally necessary.

There's something seriously wrong with you.

Just so you're aware.

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Aug. 21, 2008

(Aug. 20, 2008  11:12 PM)bugturtles Wrote: our public school system sucks

i still did not know dolphins and whales needed to breathe in oxygen until this year when my dad told me Unhappy

didn't you post this before????? :?

hahaha grey even ythough you were wrong that was a great post LOL

ANND ELmo is back in town (or for a few days). wearrre hav u bean?

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Aug. 21, 2008

(Aug. 21, 2008  2:33 AM)Blue Wrote:

i still did not know dolphins and whales needed to breathe in oxygen until this year when my dad told me Unhappy

haha yeah it was just to prove that i have not learned much in these 9 years in school

RE: Random Thoughts - Grey - Aug. 21, 2008

(Aug. 21, 2008  2:46 AM)bugturtles Wrote:

haha yeah it was just to prove that i have not learned much in these 9 years in school

I thought I saw that before. Someone asked about the currency in the UK, and when I said I wasn't sure, Brad asked what exactly was taught in american schools.

Also, lol we're in the same grade.

EDIT: No wait, there are a lot of going-to-be tenth graders here, most of us are either around 15 or in the 20's. :\

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Aug. 21, 2008

kk i was liek damn som deja vu?
hahaha

IM taking my little sis to wonderland tommorrow. hope it goes smooth

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Aug. 21, 2008

Sup guys, I'm posting from an IGA in Vancouver on my new iPod Touch wooooo Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 21, 2008

im a sophomore grey. pretty sure BT is a year ahead of us (i know hes a year older than me). sam's technically in the same grade as us, but hes in canada and i think their grading system omits a grade (meaning their 10th is our 9th).

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Aug. 21, 2008

(Aug. 21, 2008  3:05 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2008  2:46 AM)bugturtles Wrote:

I thought I saw that before. Someone asked about the currency in the UK, and when I said I wasn't sure, Brad asked what exactly was taught in american schools.

Also, lol we're in the same grade.

EDIT: No wait, there are a lot of going-to-be tenth graders here, most of us are either around 15 or in the 20's. :\

im supposed to be in 11th but i started kindergarden late (however i learned to read at that age so i kicked carp the following few years academically)

(Aug. 21, 2008  3:17 AM)Kei Wrote: Sup guys, I'm posting from an IGA in Vancouver on my new iPod Touch wooooo Smile

buy a sexbox ugh

i missed the deadline by like a month, otherwise id be in 11th

october birthday ftl

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Aug. 21, 2008

ow my ear hurts

(Aug. 21, 2008  3:20 AM)Artie Wrote: i missed the deadline by like a month, otherwise id be in 11th

october birthday ftl

Same thing happened to me when I was starting Kindergarten.

November birthday ftl

but you are 2 months off, dear friend

i was like 2 weeks

RE: Random Thoughts - B - Aug. 21, 2008

why does all my buying go wrong lol ive been waiting like 2 weeks for a company to process my order, 1 week for someone to offer me somin, but mfb is supposed to ship soon Grin im soo mad but soo happy

RE: Random Thoughts - Grey - Aug. 21, 2008

(Aug. 21, 2008  3:20 AM)Artie Wrote: i missed the deadline by like a month, otherwise id be in 11th

october birthday ftl

That's freakin' creepy. I missed the deadline for Kindergarten and had to wait a year, because my birthday is in October. Gasp

I should be in 11th right now, but I was off by, like, 2 days. Cutoff date is September 30th, right? I think that's the case for me, anyway. :\

I would've been able to avoid a second year in preschool if I had been born three days earlier. :[

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 21, 2008

(Aug. 21, 2008  2:25 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2008  2:13 AM)Takao Wrote: I wouldn't advise people to wash their hands with gasoline unless totally necessary.

There's something seriously wrong with you.

Just so you're aware.

Nah.

I was painting my room and I accidently got paint all over my hands, because I'm a klutz. So my dad told me to rinse my hands with a bottle of gasoline, and just like that, the house paint was gone, but I had to wash, and wash, and wash to get that smell off. Not to mention I had to stay away from any fires.

I'm in a really weird sort of mood.

Not really depressed or anything, and not really happy/upbeat, just... I dunno.

I feel strange.

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Aug. 21, 2008

^ so...normal?

that's really strange.

(Aug. 21, 2008  5:47 AM)flashfox Wrote: ^ so...normal?

that's really strange.

No this is not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm in a pretty good mood but for whatever reason I feel like I shouldn't be. I have this odd feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad is going to happen and I shouldn't be in a good mood to prepare myself for whatever this bad thing may be.

Its weird.

[Image: BugsLifeWallpaper800.jpg]

I miss my lil' guido Ommy.

Get your computer fixed plz. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Aug. 21, 2008

(Aug. 21, 2008  3:19 AM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2008  3:17 AM)Kei Wrote: Sup guys, I'm posting from an IGA in Vancouver on my new iPod Touch wooooo Smile

buy a sexbox ugh

It was kind of an impulse buy lol. I had just enough money saved up and decided to get one.

though now I pretty much screwed my chances for buying any of the new MFB that comes out this year. ;( I am happy with my purchase though!

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Aug. 21, 2008

(Aug. 21, 2008  4:01 AM)Grey Wrote:

october birthday ftl

That's freakin' creepy. I missed the deadline for Kindergarten and had to wait a year, because my birthday is in October. Gasp

I should be in 11th right now, but I was off by, like, 2 days. Cutoff date is September 30th, right? I think that's the case for me, anyway. :\

I would've been able to avoid a second year in preschool if I had been born three days earlier. :[

Wao, your deadlines are super early. O: Ours are December 31st.

My kitty has liver cancer. ;___; We brought her home so she could be with us, but we don't know how much longer she's gonna last. Part of me is kind of hoping it's before the end of this week because I want to be here when she does die...