World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Aug. 15, 2008

I get the yogurt thing if I ever have to eat there

RE: Random Thoughts - B - Aug. 15, 2008

i hate waiting for all my orders!!! i need to vent out my anger lol, i havent recieved any information at all yet >:0, i did get the song rise above the storm >Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Aug. 16, 2008

I tried that new southern chicken thing at McDonalds the other week and it just tasted weird. Who puts pickles on a chicken sandwich?

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 16, 2008

[Image: n81211496511653838232ka7.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 16, 2008

Ugh, saw the hottest dude at work tonight.

Fuuuck.

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 16, 2008

Power Rangers have never been the same since Disney moved production to New Zealand. The actors sometimes have accents, and some times don't. I also don't like the whole reboot every year, it's kind of annoying, but I guess that wasn't really Disney's fault.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Aug. 16, 2008

I'm like really upset that I learned one of my friends who was like highly against drinking got drunk like two weeks ago...For some reason I just went all out like to relax so I ran through a set of sprinklers without a shirt on at the Ford plant. Kinda ironic, but I'm just confused.

RE: Random Thoughts - Sega - Aug. 16, 2008

(Aug. 16, 2008  7:20 AM)Takao Wrote: Power Rangers have never been the same since Disney moved production to New Zealand. The actors sometimes have accents, and some times don't. I also don't like the whole reboot every year, it's kind of annoying, but I guess that wasn't really Disney's fault.

Disneys version seems to use way more of their own footage than rather overusing the Japanese footage, hell even in this years series Jungle Fury ( Juuken Sentai Gekiranger in Japan ) they've introduced their own rangers ( 3 of them ) to the mix, and theres jack all use of the Japanese footage mainly just when the Zord fights they'll use it.

Yeah the Actors are sometimes a mix of nationalities, I think the majority of them are from New Zealand/Australia.

I don't really mind if Disney doesn't overuse the Japanese footage, afterall, that is what ended VR Troopers, and Beetleborgs.

I wonder how this new Kamen Rider show is going to fair next year on the CW4Kids, although I won't know, since I don't have the CW.

Yeah Dragon Knight? Looks more like a kinda serious type of show, looks suited for the Teenage audience to be honest, although im not really a big fan of the later Kamen Rider series mainly because too many Riders just pop out of no where, Den-O was pretty fun to watch though, but I wish they could do something like Kamen Rider Black again.

To be honest with you, the only Kamen Riders I've actually seen was the old Saban adaptation, and some of the stuff Media Blasters released that my cousin owns. I think it's good to know Dragon Knight's an adaptation rather then a straight on Dub of the series like 4kids' Ultraman Tiga was, because I couldn't take that show at all.

The only reason I even brought up the whole Tokatsu(sp?) genre was because of Flashpoint, since Amy Joe Johnson is in the show, and last night was very reminisent of her Pink Ranger days.

Disney is now being terrible.

(Aug. 16, 2008  8:04 AM)Takao Wrote: To be honest with you, the only Kamen Riders I've actually seen was the old Saban adaptation, and some of the stuff Media Blasters released that my cousin owns. I think it's good to know Dragon Knight's an adaptation rather then a straight on Dub of the series like 4kids' Ultraman Tiga was, because I couldn't take that show at all.

The only reason I even brought up the whole Tokatsu(sp?) genre was because of Flashpoint, since Amy Joe Johnson is in the show, and last night was very reminisent of her Pink Ranger days.

Haha yeah Masked Rider the KR Black RX adaption, man that show was corny, Saban should have stopped adapting other Toku's and should have focused on their main series, Turbo was f*cking terrible and nearly led to the Series being canceled.

Saban is very hit-and-miss, for every Beetleborg there is a Masked Rider, for every Mystic Knight Of Tarnagog, there is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation.

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Aug. 16, 2008

WOOOO CANADA ISN'T SUCKING ANY MORE AT THE OLYMPICS

Also, this made me lol hard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAYFI24z4CQ
Yuri Lowenthal, why are you so awesome? ;___;

RE: Random Thoughts - Rakstar - Aug. 16, 2008

(Aug. 16, 2008  11:07 AM)Takao Wrote: Saban is very hit-and-miss, for every Beetleborg there is a Masked Rider, for every Mystic Knight Of Tarnagog, there is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation.

Lol Mystic Knights of Tarnanog... Whatever did happen to that show? x_x

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Aug. 16, 2008

hahahahha beetleborgs carp

haven't seen that since i was a little kid

(Aug. 16, 2008  1:56 PM)Rakstar Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2008  11:07 AM)Takao Wrote: Saban is very hit-and-miss, for every Beetleborg there is a Masked Rider, for every Mystic Knight Of Tarnagog, there is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation.

My mistake, it was called The Mystic Knights Of Tar Na Gog. No one knows for certain why it got canned, it was decently popular I guess, but some speculation was that cast members left, and production was becoming to much for Saban.

And yes Carina, I watched some of the events, like that boat racing one(Silver), and some of the women's wrestling(gold and bronze).

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Aug. 16, 2008

(Aug. 16, 2008  3:32 PM)Takao Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2008  1:56 PM)Rakstar Wrote:

My mistake, it was called The Mystic Knights Of Tar Na Gog. No one knows for certain why it got canned, it was decently popular I guess, but some speculation was that cast members left, and production was becoming to much for Saban.
dude, I didn't even watch that show and even I know it was called The Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog

RE: Random Thoughts - Maz - Aug. 16, 2008

I just realized you can switch your options to have the board use the classic layout and now i apreshiate the new look a whole lot more.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Aug. 16, 2008

(Aug. 16, 2008  5:40 PM)Maz Wrote: I just realized you can switch your options to have the board use the classic layout and now i apreshiate the new look a whole lot more.

Do you use firefox?

RE: Random Thoughts - Maz - Aug. 16, 2008

Yeah why?

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Aug. 16, 2008

(Aug. 16, 2008  5:40 PM)Maz Wrote: I just realized you can switch your options to have the board use the classic layout and now i apreshiate the new look a whole lot more.

I was like "sweet!" when I tried the old one then I was like "ew" after.

RE: Random Thoughts - Evan - Aug. 16, 2008

yawn...not enough sleep as usual Pinching_eyes

Going to the mall with my girly today. New demos up for In Memory ^____^. We might get a drums set too

Also, ordering my beys Tuesday

RE: Random Thoughts - B - Aug. 16, 2008

hmmm ordered driger s, 7 bucks left, what to get,what to get,what to get