World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 14, 2008

http://www.scarlettjohansson.com/

[Image: 80udnc6.gif]

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Aug. 14, 2008

(Aug. 14, 2008  6:34 PM)Artie Wrote: http://www.scarlettjohansson.com/

[Image: 80udnc6.gif]

false advertising

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 14, 2008

being metrosexual and a frugal german is like an oxymoron

and thus, i buy 50$ unicorn themed converse

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Aug. 14, 2008

(Aug. 14, 2008  6:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  2:08 PM)G Wrote: I need to get off YJA... I got my bill to like $250 Lips_sealed

i wish mine was this low

lol I'm afraid to ask how high your bill is then.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 14, 2008

(Aug. 14, 2008  8:15 PM)G Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  6:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  2:08 PM)G Wrote: I need to get off YJA... I got my bill to like $250 Lips_sealed

i wish mine was this low

lol I'm afraid to ask how high your bill is then.

good, i would rather you didn't

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Aug. 15, 2008

What the hell kind of parent names their kid "Nastia"? *watching women's gymnastics*

CIBC still hasn't gotten back to me about my credit card application. Unhappy I applied over a month ago. I blame Canada Post.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 15, 2008

(Aug. 15, 2008  4:35 AM)Carina Wrote: What the hell kind of parent names their kid "Nastia"? *watching women's gymnastics*

ok carina Serious

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Aug. 15, 2008

(Aug. 15, 2008  4:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  4:35 AM)Carina Wrote: What the hell kind of parent names their kid "Nastia"? *watching women's gymnastics*

ok carina Serious

Upon further research, she's originally from Russia. Makes more sense.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 15, 2008

seriously though nastia is a pretty nasty name

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 15, 2008

I never liked the name Matilda.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 15, 2008

So I've already started dreaming up the concept for my next album.

I've attempted to tell stories through sound in the past, but I feel I've never quite captured what I was aiming for. "CELESTIAL" was probably the closest I've ever gotten, but I feel as though even that fell a little short of my vision.

Basically, I'm looking at a very harsh, electronic/industrial style sound this time around. Something bordering on grating to listen to, and yet beautiful in its repulsiveness. This sound will help play into the story I want to tell with the album that I have just barely started sketching out in my mind, so I don't have a whole lot to reveal here, but basically the story is going to boil down to my vision of a dystopian future; how something that seems so promising can completely cave in on itself and destroy all hope a society may possess.

So yeah, its going to be some pretty intellectual carp. But to top it all off, I'm flirting with the idea of actually utilizing my own vocals this time around. Of course, they won't be without their own heavy editing, and the way I'm imagining it they will sound like they have been tossed into an electronic noise blender and processed to within an inch of recognizable dialogue. I haven't yet decided if they are going to simply be more lengthy spoken word passages like I have done in the past or if I will risk making everyone's ears bleed and actually sing.

I'm sure none of you probably even care about this, but I just wanted to let everyone know what crazy carp was bouncing around in my head and what will likely consume the next few months of my life.

RE: Random Thoughts - B - Aug. 15, 2008

After 2 weeks i finally realized why my capricorn strike g wasnt working Tired, but the gyro engines are sweet!!!!, still havent recieved confirmation on any of my orders Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Aug. 15, 2008

(Aug. 14, 2008  7:35 PM)Artie Wrote: being metrosexual and a frugal german is like an oxymoron

pics now

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Aug. 15, 2008

bradley if my bathroom isn't clean enough for you after all the work i'm putting into it right now then holy carp you are in trouble

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 15, 2008

(Aug. 15, 2008  11:22 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2008  7:35 PM)Artie Wrote: being metrosexual and a frugal german is like an oxymoron

pics now

[Image: 8521-599425-p.jpg]
[Image: 8521-599425-5.jpg]

lol. and in my defense, the other design i originally wanted wasnt in my size. but if these are too big i can go one size done and go non-unicornless

RE: Random Thoughts - ChozenBlader - Aug. 15, 2008

(Aug. 15, 2008  5:45 PM)Artie Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2008  11:22 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:

pics now

[Image: 8521-599425-p.jpg]
[Image: 8521-599425-5.jpg]

lol. and in my defense, the other design i originally wanted wasnt in my size. but if these are too big i can go one size done and go non-unicornless

They look cool Joyful_3

bug lol

Wow I feel like a zombie right now.

I barely slept last night. I kept waking up for some god forsaken reason and now I feel like I'm running on an hour or two of sleep even though I slept for roughly 7 but broken up. Ugggghhh.

holy carp these shoes have glitter on them

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Aug. 15, 2008

Against your defense, you wanted the unicorns from the start, but i was coaxing you more towards the other design.

they were sold out

and you were the one who wanted me to go hightops aka to UNELASH THE UNICORN

(Aug. 15, 2008  7:28 PM)Artie Wrote: they were sold out

and you were the one who wanted me to go hightops aka to UNELASH THE UNICORN

HAHAHAHA

Please make that your user title

Artie
UNLEASH THE UNICORN

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Aug. 15, 2008

Well because you were so dead set on getting them since the other design was not available (you could have just not gotten these shoes and looked elsewhere!), I told you that since you were going this far, you should just go all the way.

Not my trouble that once you got there, you were surrounded by gumdrop houses and glittery rainbows.

no worries, im off to return them and i can get some new shoes via instore credit. and i did look elsewhere, i only found them at zappos

and nooo it wont fit ryan

ugh i just had mcdonalds for the first time in like a year and i feel terrible

poor decision, me