World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 08, 2008

Blue you live close to me... but why are you riding a bike at 12 AM?

Man, I need to go call Brenden up in the morning, I feel like such an carp Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - Gotruto - Aug. 08, 2008

Actually my friends tend to be jerks, or they seem to just want to use my stuff..so as far as im concerned i dont try to make friends or anything, i actually prefer not to be bugged that much. (But i wont be a jerk at every1 so i DONT get friends or anything like that) But the jerk part is mainly them being anoying (Do you know how anoying it is to be called the same word, fat, every day around 15 times?) on purpose, just to agrivate me.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  8:27 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Actually my friends tend to be jerks, or they seem to just want to use my stuff..so as far as im concerned i dont try to make friends or anything, i actually prefer not to be bugged that much. (But i wont be a jerk at every1 so i DONT get friends or anything like that) But the jerk part is mainly them being anoying (Do you know how anoying it is to be called the same word, fat, every day around 15 times?) on purpose, just to agrivate me.

...So ask them to stop and lose weight?

(Aug. 08, 2008  8:37 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  8:27 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Actually my friends tend to be jerks, or they seem to just want to use my stuff..so as far as im concerned i dont try to make friends or anything, i actually prefer not to be bugged that much. (But i wont be a jerk at every1 so i DONT get friends or anything like that) But the jerk part is mainly them being anoying (Do you know how anoying it is to be called the same word, fat, every day around 15 times?) on purpose, just to agrivate me.

...So ask them to stop and lose weight?

Nnnnnooooo not that can of worms again!

Yes, that can of worms again.

Yah..lets not get into that again...

Im just saying that if every day, within a 10 minute period, some1 called u dumb around 15 different ways, wouldnt u think that would be really annoying?...

My avatar adequately describes my feelings towards that.

(Aug. 08, 2008  8:43 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Yah..lets not get into that again...

Im just saying that if every day, within a 10 minute period, some1 called u dumb around 15 different ways, wouldnt u think that would be really annoying?...

You're not the only one on here who's been/is being bullied.

Anyway, if they're treating you like that, they aren't your real friends. Ditch 'em.

well i wouldnt call that bullying (unless the person they are talking to is REALLY sensitive). And i would if i could (I dont prefer to be a jerk to some1 like that, i usually try to find an excuse so it wont seem as bad.)

Oh and before u show me YOUR dictionary definition....

"To force one's way aggressively or by intimidation" that COULD be intimidation, to some1 who is sensitive about name-calling.

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  8:12 AM)Takao Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  6:37 AM)Carina Wrote: Shinsen-Subs just got a Cease & Desist letter from Funimation concerning Reborn (and Nabari, and Monochrome Factor).

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Oh carp, I was right!

Shush you. Right now I'm in DESPAIR and nerdraging because if Funi licenses Reborn it means that Vic Micgnomanomammndsdfadglkj will probably have a role in it and I do not take kindly to him potentially carp up one of the characters in my favourite series. >8[

That is unless they're SMART and outsource to Ocean Group. That I have no problems with. Ocean Group is awesome. Still wants Bandai to do it plz. ;_;

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  6:37 AM)Carina Wrote: Shinsen-Subs just got a Cease & Desist letter from Funimation concerning Reborn (and Nabari, and Monochrome Factor).

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

nononononononononononononononono

people need to be shush shush about the other subbing groups then

because some people think they aren't subbing reborn anymore

so there's like two groups left now Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Aug. 08, 2008

Finding out where you belong is so difficult. =(

(Aug. 08, 2008  8:54 AM)Gotruto Wrote: well i wouldnt call that bullying (unless the person they are talking to is REALLY sensitive). And i would if i could (I dont prefer to be a jerk to some1 like that, i usually try to find an excuse so it wont seem as bad.)

Oh and before u show me YOUR dictionary definition....

"To force one's way aggressively or by intimidation" that COULD be intimidation, to some1 who is sensitive about name-calling.

If it's making you feel bad, it's bullying. Real friends don't do that sort of thing.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  4:02 PM)flashfox Wrote: Finding out where you belong is so difficult. =(

Trust me man, I know all about this. For obvious reasons. lol

(Aug. 08, 2008  9:12 AM)Carina Wrote:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Oh carp, I was right!

Shush you. Right now I'm in DESPAIR and nerdraging because if Funi licenses Reborn it means that Vic Micgnomanomammndsdfadglkj will probably have a role in it and I do not take kindly to him potentially carp up one of the characters in my favourite series. >8[

That is unless they're SMART and outsource to Ocean Group. That I have no problems with. Ocean Group is awesome. Still wants Bandai to do it plz. ;_;

FUNimation hasn't outsourced a project since like 2003. They do their stuff in-house cause it's cheap. And not to put salt over an open wound, but Vic said many times he wanted to be in a Jump series, and that he couldn't because of his location being in Texas since neither FUNimation nor ADV licensed a Jump series durring his career until recently with FUNi picking up Claymore, and D.Gray-man.

But not all hope is lost for you, FUNimation sent the letter on behalf of d-rights, a Japanese license company, not on their own behalf. Doesn't entirely mean they have the license, although they've sent C&D's in the past, and licensed pretty much every single one of them.

It could be worse though, with FUNimation you know it'll be Uncut. If it were taken by Viz you wouldn't even be sure if the show would get a full DVD release since they like to cancel releases for series that aren't Death Note, Naruto, Bleach and InuYasha.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  6:54 AM)flashfox Wrote: Why is it so hard for me to make new friends..and when I do..why don't they really like me..

I get what you mean big time. Annie knows. Unhappy

(Aug. 08, 2008  8:19 AM)Blue Wrote: I catch your drifts. I feel At times I have no friends. lol
but really that very stupid of me, because I always end up being proven wrong though.. which is good. but i Don't exactly feel I have that ONe Best friend ya'know.

Serious

Silly, everyone knows you're allowed to have more then one best friend.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 08, 2008

thirty minutes to go, ugh

carp i have to work tomorrow too. and i cant surf the web tomorrow either Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 09, 2008

So I got really bored at work today after everyone left me alone (I had to close tonight) so I grabbed a pad of paper and just started writing, with no real purpose in mind. This is what I came up with. (Warning: Its a little carp up lol)

"Ever get that sinking feeling? The way you imagine jumping off a bridge would make your stomach StairMaster up your ribcage, desperately trying to avoid meeting your other organ's end -- splattered on the pavement like some sort of morbid expressionist painting. Ever feel high on life? The way you imagine your heart would flutter as if it were an astronaut drifting away in zero-gravity from the space station where he was once safe -- trying desperately to avoid the heat of the sun which will surely devour his skin like a starved vulture would a fresh carcass."

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Aug. 09, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  6:18 PM)Takao Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  9:12 AM)Carina Wrote:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Oh carp, I was right!

FUNimation hasn't outsourced a project since like 2003. They do their stuff in-house cause it's cheap. And not to put salt over an open wound, but Vic said many times he wanted to be in a Jump series, and that he couldn't because of his location being in Texas since neither FUNimation nor ADV licensed a Jump series durring his career until recently with FUNi picking up Claymore, and D.Gray-man.

But not all hope is lost for you, FUNimation sent the letter on behalf of d-rights, a Japanese license company, not on their own behalf. Doesn't entirely mean they have the license, although they've sent C&D's in the past, and licensed pretty much every single one of them.

It could be worse though, with FUNimation you know it'll be Uncut. If it were taken by Viz you wouldn't even be sure if the show would get a full DVD release since they like to cancel releases for series that aren't Death Note, Naruto, Bleach and InuYasha.

Uuuughhh. Don't tell me these things plz. ;_; And of course, Vic would get lucky and quite possibly have a role in the one Jump series that's almost exclusively targeted at females. Ugh.

... Then again, this is the guy who flips out at the slightest mention of yaoi or shounen-ai, and Reborn has so much subtext it's almost text. Not to mention the fandom is pretty much nothing but slashers (97% of doujin sold is BL) and he likes to get involved with his "fans". I don't pity him one bit. Hope he has fun~! =_=凸

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 09, 2008

Vic is apparently a very religious man(lol Edward Elric Religious, conflict of interests much?) so I'm not too sure how he handle a show that features that kind of content. Maybe he'll be happy if he has a recurring role in D.Gray-man, One Piece, or Claymore...

(Aug. 09, 2008  10:09 AM)Takao Wrote: Vic is apparently a very religious man(lol Edward Elric Religious, conflict of interests much?) so I'm not too sure how he handle a show that features that kind of content. Maybe he'll be happy if he has a recurring role in D.Gray-man, One Piece, or Claymore...

He IS a very religious man, which boggles me because he will do Roy/Ed fanservice for his fans. He's also has roles in Tsubasa (Fai is about as straight as a rainbow) and Ouran (Tamaki whyyyyyy) of all things. He's insisted that the characters he plays are VERY MUCH EXTREMELY STRAIGHT (which if you've seen any of those series, is very much so not true) and even has gone as far as lying, saying he's "spoken to CLAMP" about Fai and Kurogane's relationship in Tsubasa. Speechless

He's also terribly obnoxious and full of himself (saying this from experience, not word of mouth), which means he'll most likely not settle for anything less than one of the main characters in a series. And in the case of Reborn... can you honestly see him as any of these characters?

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Aug. 09, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  6:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  8:19 AM)Blue Wrote: I catch your drifts. I feel At times I have no friends. lol
but really that very stupid of me, because I always end up being proven wrong though.. which is good. but i Don't exactly feel I have that ONe Best friend ya'know.

Serious
yes well,
its not like we can play ps3 or beys then disscuss cars and hip hop. then mac some broads. (srry annie).
you know, in the same day, any day.

ahahaha. besides I know your tighter with elliot

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Aug. 09, 2008

Kesenai Subs' site is suspended.

One more KHR subbing group down. Unhappy

(Aug. 09, 2008  2:01 PM)bugturtles Wrote: Kesenai Subs' site is suspended.

One more KHR subbing group down. Unhappy

Unhappy

Oh man, Rebocon is the best thing EVER. It's a concert where all the VAs from KHR perform their image songs and duets and it's made of AWESOME.