World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 07, 2008

Tortilla chips and salsa are SOOOO GOOD.

Only thing that sucks is the spicy salsa makes my nose run. D:

RE: Random Thoughts - Gotruto - Aug. 07, 2008

i prefer nachos with melted cheese.

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:23 AM)Gotruto Wrote: i prefer nachos with melted cheese.

Yes this is good as well, but unfortunately we are out of cheese so that was out of the question. lol

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 07, 2008

ugh carp okay here goes round 2 of sleeping

good night love you bye bye

lol ur out of cheese and we're out of nachos. My replacement is microwavable chicken nuggets.

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:25 AM)Gotruto Wrote: My replacement is microwavable chicken nuggets.

Sick.

I hate microwave meat, it always gets all soggy and disgusting.

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:27 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  8:25 AM)Gotruto Wrote: My replacement is microwavable chicken nuggets.

Sick.

I hate microwave meat, it always gets all soggy and disgusting.

Mine doesnt i believe the brand was called "Tysons". or maybe its my microwave. (I have no idea what type it is)

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 07, 2008

so this new layout is really, really sexy

RE: Random Thoughts - Raikun - Aug. 07, 2008

sorry to interrupt with a slightly delayed comment, but Gotruto, as a general rule of thumb i would never trust online translators.

Well it only translates 1 word, not a sentence. but they generally have slighty different meanings. (if i searched Finger i could get 4 results, 1 name for each finger, but it wouldnt tell u which was which.)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 07, 2008

I feel queasy and can't sleep. Confused

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Aug. 07, 2008

How come I miss all the posting when I go to sleep D:

So in reply to the whole MAKKUSU, DESU, NANI etc

[Image: 121728222549ry9.jpg]

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Aug. 07, 2008

Haaahahahaaaa one of the new colour images for Reborn looks like a D&G ad.

Ugh I feel so lazy. And I'm hungry. I should get proper lunch, cold pop tarts will only last me so long.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:01 AM)Raikun Wrote: erm, what the hell is weru?

there's no we character in japanese :{
Actually, did you know that there used to be a "we" character in Japanese? It was dropped in the mid-40s and used to look like this: ã‚‘

It's barely used anymore except in the katakana form, and that's only if the creator of that word wants it to be like that. The new Evangelion movie chose to forgo the way it was originally written in katakana (エヴァンゲリオン Evangerion) for the weirder ヱヴァンゲリヲン (Wevangeriwon).

RE: Random Thoughts - ChozenBlader - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  12:42 PM)bugturtles Wrote: How come I miss all the posting when I go to sleep D:

So in reply to the whole MAKKUSU, DESU, NANI etc

[Image: 121728222549ry9.jpg]

lmao XD

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  6:27 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote:

Actually, did you know that there used to be a "we" character in Japanese? It was dropped in the mid-40s and used to look like this: ã‚‘

It's barely used anymore except in the katakana form, and that's only if the creator of that word wants it to be like that. The new Evangelion movie chose to forgo the way it was originally written in katakana (エヴァンゲリオン Evangerion) for the weirder ヱヴァンゲリヲン (Wevangeriwon).

oh

oh the carp

shiiit

japanOWNED

As far as i'm concerned, a character that was dropped in the 40s and no longer exists in modern japanese = there's no character in japanese

(Aug. 07, 2008  7:57 PM)Raikun Wrote:

As far as i'm concerned, a character that was dropped in the 40s and no longer exists in modern japanese = there's no character in japanese

reading shakespeare must be an existential nightmare for you

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:57 PM)Raikun Wrote:

reading shakespeare must be an existential nightmare for you

There isn't a single character nor sound in the english language that has disappeared since then.

And yes, shakespearean english != modern english, much in the same way ancient japanese which is no longer spoken and elements we talked about have no substantial remnants in modern japanese != modern japanese.

Toto wasn't trying to prove me wrong, he was simply giving me an anecdote.

Obviously, you're smart enough to see that and you're just trying to wind me up :}

actually i was just making a quip about language evolution but ok

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Aug. 08, 2008

Shinsen-Subs just got a Cease & Desist letter from Funimation concerning Reborn (and Nabari, and Monochrome Factor).

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Aug. 08, 2008

Why is it so hard for me to make new friends..and when I do..why don't they really like me..

RE: Random Thoughts - Doompenguin - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  6:54 AM)flashfox Wrote: Why is it so hard for me to make new friends..and when I do..why don't they really like me..

I feel for you, man. I also have difficulty figuring out where it is that I really belong, if anywhere.

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 08, 2008

Oh wow.

A distant friend of mine, Brenden, has a brain tumor...

Summer 2008= Bummer 2008
(Aug. 08, 2008  6:37 AM)Carina Wrote: Shinsen-Subs just got a Cease & Desist letter from Funimation concerning Reborn (and Nabari, and Monochrome Factor).

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Oh carp, I was right!

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Aug. 08, 2008

I catch your drifts. I feel At times I have no friends. lol
but really that very stupid of me, because I always end up being proven wrong though.. which is good. but i Don't exactly feel I have that ONe Best friend ya'know.
I think its my fault really just because I have too many interest or types(think cliques) of friends but I don't hang with one group in particular. so I never get that tight.

on another werid note while riding my bike around 12am on bloor, nearly home, some geniuses in a red chyrsler sebring convertible have eggs. while I wasn't hit (at all), they did infact swing a U'turn and chase me down two side streets.
rattled by it. course i didn't do anything really, as I was on a bike and they were three in a car.

hmm...but in those kinda situations you can help but re-live in your head thinking of all those other scenarios.