World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  7:56 AM)Takao Wrote: I feel broken Unhappy Takao no like Unhappy

takao no baka desuuuuuuuuuu~ :max:

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  7:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:56 AM)Takao Wrote: I feel broken Unhappy Takao no like Unhappy

Sadly, I don't even think Tate-san can cheer me up.

RE: Random Thoughts - Raikun - Aug. 07, 2008

erm, what the hell is weru?

there's no we character in japanese :{

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:01 AM)Raikun Wrote: erm, what the hell is weru?

there's no we character in japanese :{

lol

It was in one of the promotional videos for MFB. The narrator guy says it. Its supposed to be "Wheel", as in the new term for the MFB Attack Rings.

RE: Random Thoughts - Gotruto - Aug. 07, 2008

Idiot of the Takao? i cant find out what Desu means though... and shouldnt u be calling Max by his japanese last name? which i forget but its not tate and it starts with T.

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:04 AM)Gotruto Wrote:

Idiot of the Takao? i cant find out what Desu means though... and shouldnt u be calling Max by his japanese last name? which i forget but its not tate and it starts with T.

what

Yeah, his Japanese is wrong there. "No" is an incorrect particle for the usage he was going for. I guess technically it should be "ha/wa".

Desu basically means "is".

i was joking

You confuse me more then that Japanese sometimes. Did I mention I don't know Japanese?

hahaha yaaaay

We all look dumb!

Lol, i used to watch naruto alot, and thus eventually leanred ALOT of japanese words. "no" means the thing after the word "No" then "Of The" wird before "No".

Water No Dragon = Dragon of the water.
i would probably be Darui No Wyatt, which means Wyatt of the sluggishness.

brad: makes joke post
everyone else: takes joke post seriously
awkwardness ensues

usual pattern

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:09 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Lol, i used to watch naruto alot, and thus eventually leanred ALOT of japanese words. "no" means the thing after the word "No" then "Of The" wird before "No".

Psst Gotruto...

Your weeaboo is showing.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 07, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:09 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Lol, i used to watch naruto alot, and thus eventually leanred ALOT of japanese words. "no" means the thing after the word "No" then "Of The" wird before "No".

erm, i don't think learning japanese from anime is really what you want to be doing. especially because that's not how they speak, and it makes you look kinda redonk

RE: Random Thoughts - Raikun - Aug. 07, 2008

Mizuhara is max's last name

Kon Rei
Mizuhara Makkusu
Kinomiya Takao
Hiwatari Kai

if you don't know what desu means then I'm pretty sure you don't speak an ounce of japanese :}

^thanks we're all impressed rai

edit: makkusu? his name is max ffs

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:10 AM)Raikun Wrote:

Kon Rei
Mizuhara Makkusu
Kinomiya Takao
Hiwatari Kai

if you don't know what desu means then I'm pretty sure you don't speak an ounce of japanese :}

i dont speak it, i jus know alot of words, mainly nouns. and Makkusu is pronuced Max because the Us are silent for those who didnt know.

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:13 AM)Gotruto Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  8:10 AM)Raikun Wrote:

Kon Rei
Mizuhara Makkusu
Kinomiya Takao
Hiwatari Kai

i dont speak it, i jus know alot of words, mainly nouns. and Makkusu is pronuced Max because the Us are silent for those who didnt know.

Stop. Just stop. Save yourself the embarrassment.

U know i have an online translater too...

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 07, 2008

so this medicine im taking turns me into a vampire

stake me up if i go vamp mode

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:15 AM)Gotruto Wrote: U know i have an online translater too...

stop

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: edit: makkusu? his name is max ffs

This. I was like "Who the heck is Makkusu?", Funimation's subtitles didn't tell me that.

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:15 AM)Gotruto Wrote: U know i have an online translater too...

Online translators are a joke. They garble the language up beyond belief.

My knowledge of Japanese is fairly limited, but I took a course on it in High School for two years so I do know a little bit.

What you're spewing out is traditional anime fan garbage and you're making yourself look silly. So stop.

(Aug. 07, 2008  8:16 AM)Takao Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  8:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: edit: makkusu? his name is max ffs

This. I was like "Who the heck is Makkusu?", Funimation's subtitles didn't tell me that.

Yeah pretty much. I mean I'm sure he's going to argue that's how it's spelled in katakana, which is true, but that doesn't change the fact his name is Max and jesus i dont care about this conversation at all

I really need to go to sleep, honestly I've sleept like 7 hours the past four days.

edit- I was wondering how long it would take me to be in the red. Surprisingly longer then I thought.