World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Jul. 29, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:i like jay chou more

I'm shocked that people outside Asia know about him.

it's jenn's/kaoru's (from FC etc) fault hahaha

Amen. Jay Chou. xD

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 29, 2008

I'm converting a bunch of video files onto my PSP, and the converter says it'll take 92 hours, 39 minutes, and 32 seconds. But it's 93% done...

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jul. 29, 2008

Takao Wrote:I'm converting a bunch of video files onto my PSP, and the converter says it'll take 92 hours, 39 minutes, and 32 seconds. But it's 93% done...

lmao owned

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jul. 29, 2008

My dad gave me his computer because he's received a newer one and OH MY PISS, I am over the moon:

My old computer was, quite literally, a hunk of complete shite; something was corrupted somewhere and even after a Windows XP re-install, the carp thing was still restarting of its own accord, not turning on, coming up with bizarre errors and running as slow as wank. I couldn't even rip CD's or play DVD's, it was so knackered.

BUT NOW

It feels so amazing to have a computer that just... works. It's so fast and so pretty, I might cry. 8)

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 29, 2008

Alice Wrote:My dad gave me his computer because he's received a newer one and OH MY PISS, I am over the moon:

My old computer was, quite literally, a hunk of complete shite; something was corrupted somewhere and even after a Windows XP re-install, the carp thing was still restarting of its own accord, not turning on, coming up with bizarre errors and running as slow as wank. I couldn't even rip CD's or play DVD's, it was so knackered.

BUT NOW

It feels so amazing to have a computer that just... works. It's so fast and so pretty, I might cry. 8)

get a mac michael will love you more

Bey Brad Wrote:
Alice Wrote:My dad gave me his computer because he's received a newer one and OH MY PISS, I am over the moon:

BUT NOW

get a mac michael will love you more

It's seriously amazing how much he loves Apple products, he actually gasps when the iPhone advert comes on TV.

Seriously.

8(

that's a little sad

Alice Wrote:I like your avatar, did you make it yourself Bradley?

clearly you missed my celebration of what is arguably my finest work

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=11&pid=45190#pid45190

Bey Brad Wrote:1:11:06 AM Ominous: i mistook the one where the blueprint of the beyblade behind squirtle was that of a news station setting, and that there was a hurricane approaching, but squirtle was a douche and only cared about beyblading on the table

Aaaahahaha!

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jul. 29, 2008

Yaaaay

My Batman Begins Blu-Ray finally came in today.

Can't wait to watch it.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Jul. 29, 2008

I feel like every movie I buy from now on should be in Blu-Ray, just in case. But since I don't have a Blu-Ray player, it would be incredibly stupid to buy a film without intending to watch it for years.

RE: Random Thoughts - Sam - Jul. 29, 2008

Artie Wrote:i think its great rai found someone, but come on the music in background and the banner header is a little much
holy carp there's music woahhhh fuuuck

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 29, 2008

Ugh, my converter wasn't lying, it hasn't gone up by a percent in hours...

Fastest Media Converter my grass.

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Jul. 30, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:i like jay chou more
Is that him? I only listened to him briefly a few times on Youtube a long time ago, but he is awesome.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 30, 2008

[Image: picture3xs5.png]

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 31, 2008

so happy you posted that

RE: Random Thoughts - Minion - Jul. 31, 2008

Artie Wrote:[Image: picture3xs5.png]

I don't find French romantic at all. Canadian French is really unappealing anyways :\

japanese is the most romantic~!

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 31, 2008

Minion Wrote:
Artie Wrote:[Image: picture3xs5.png]

I don't find French romantic at all. Canadian French is really unappealing anyways :\

i hope you realize that i'm laughing at the fact that the guy didn't know what a 'romance language' was

in my current avatar squirtle's beyblade just skips over that crack and it's annoying me

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Jul. 31, 2008

This is gonna be the first forum in a long time that I've had over 1000 posts in.

lawl

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jul. 31, 2008

I hope something awful happens to him.

i was just referred to as the ann coulter of the gackt community

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jul. 31, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:i was just referred to as the ann coulter of the gackt community

LOLLLLL

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Jul. 31, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:i was just referred to as the ann coulter of the gackt community
I'm telling you, make a new account:

THEVOICEOFREASON or