World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Jul. 26, 2008

Artie Wrote:um pretty sure first amendment doesnt protect hate speech

if you can't say "fire" in a crowded theater
Yes you can. There is no law against it, you can say it in a theater and you won't get arrested. The case itself is flawed, look at it closely.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Existing Situation
Sensitive; needs esthetic surroundings, or an equally sensitive and understanding partner with whom to share a warm intimacy.

Your Stress Sources
Has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards are as high as his own, and to stand out from the herd. This desire for preeminence isolates him and inhibits his readiness to give himself freely. While he wants to surrender and let himself go, he regards this as a weakness which must be resisted. This self-restraint, he feels, will lift him above the rank and file and ensure recognition as a unique and distinctive personality.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Circumstances are forcing him to compromise, to restrain his demands and hopes, and to forgo for the time being some of the things he wants.

Circumstances are such that he feels forced to compromise for the time being if he is to avoid being cut off from affection or from full participation

Your Desired Objective
Seeks success, stimulation, and a life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win, and to live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern, or intriguing; has many interests and wants to expand his fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.

Your Actual Problem
Takes a delight in action and wants to be respected and esteemed for his personal accomplishments

Uh. carp this test.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 26, 2008

http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_125193634.html?u=2007435

dream suit was lowered in price by $150

ughhhhhhhhhhh

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jul. 26, 2008

dude

that's kinda bangin

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jul. 26, 2008

Sam Wrote:
om Wrote:I'm amused that sexual satisfaction was mentioned twice, though.
it seems to be in almost everyones results...

Not in mine. :-P

RE: Random Thoughts - Cye Kinomiya - Jul. 26, 2008

Existing Situation
Active, outgoing, and restless. Feels frustrated by the slowness with which events develop along the desired lines. This leads to irritability, changeability, and lack of persistence when pursuing a given objective.

Your Stress Sources
Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which he imposes of himself or by his own choice and decision.

Your Restrained Characteristics
The situation is preventing him from establishing himself, but he feels he must make the best of things as they are.

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity, but tries to avoid conflict.

Your Desired Objective
Desires a tranquil, peaceful state of harmony offering quiet contentment and a sense of belonging.

Your Actual Problem
Does not wish to be involved in differences of opinion, contention or argument, preferring to be left in peace.

Okay so I don't agree with a lot of this.

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Jul. 26, 2008

It's the carp Catalina Wine Mixer

RE: Random Thoughts - Marin - Jul. 26, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_125193634.html?u=2007435

ughhhhhhhhhhh

If that suit wasn't that brand would you even consider buying it?

Marin Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:http://www.mbok.jp/item/item_125193634.html?u=2007435

ughhhhhhhhhhh

If that suit wasn't that brand would you even consider buying it?

yes

How much is it, anyway? I don't reckognize the currency.

45000 jpy

so about $417 USD

Jesus

I mean its not bad for a suit I guess? But the pattern looks pretty miserable to me. I probably would only wear that if someone paid me.

Besides, ordering suits online is a bad habit, you end up paying half as much again if you want it to look any good on you

edit: inb4getout

Marin Wrote:Jesus

I mean its not bad for a suit I guess? But the pattern looks pretty miserable to me. I probably would only wear that if someone paid me.

Besides, ordering suits online is a bad habit, you end up paying half as much again if you want it to look any good on you

edit: inb4getout

okay dude who wears new rocks

Bey Brad Wrote:okay dude who wears new rocks

'Kay, new rocks have TONNES of character. You might love them or you might hate them but there's no denying that they're something different and thats what you pay for, that difference, that quality.

To me, that suit just looks like any other suit, not to mention that you're paying one-and-a-half-again times as much (or even more from fitting) for the latter. I mean if you're paying for quality and not aesthetic why buy from a company that doesn't cater to your race or function (the Asian clothing industry makes suits for an Asian body type, unless you put money into fixing it it won't fit right), and if you're paying for aesthetic why buy a suit that millions of people in your own country put on every morning and pay twice as much for it

i own a bunch of clothes from tornado mart and love the quality and fit

so um

what's your point?

also if you can find another suit with a pattern like that on it i will consider it

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 26, 2008

fashion talk:

[Image: suicide.gif]

As an aside the Spanish peseta was a great currency because the symbol was "Pts" and that looks an awful lot like Points

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jul. 26, 2008

i need to make a fashion topic so that i can give everybody digital makeovers

i think the posting quality would go up if more of you were getting laid

AnnieDuck Wrote:i need to make a fashion topic so that i can give everybody digital makeovers

yeah, sorry, i dont want to look like this:

[Image: lolita.jpg]

zing

Artie Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:i need to make a fashion topic so that i can give everybody digital makeovers

yeah, sorry, i dont want to look like this:

[Image: lolita.jpg]

lol those two are doing it wrong anyway

and i don't dress like that all the time, soo

[Image: IMG_1099.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1124.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1424.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1353.jpg]

i am completely incapable of dressing myself