World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Gotruto - Jul. 26, 2008

its not hate speech if its not pointed to the fact that hes black (AKA if i hate him because hes a douche then thats not hate speech, but if i hate him because he looks different that is) and do u know where the word cracker came from?

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 26, 2008

Gotruto Wrote:its not hate speech if its not pointed to the fact that hes black (AKA if i hate him because hes a douche then thats not hate speech, but if i hate him because he looks different that is) and do u know where the word cracker came from?

pretty sure i made a similar argument to this when i was your age, just fyi you'll regret it later so just stop

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 26, 2008

Gotruto Wrote:its not hate speech if its not pointed to the fact that hes black (AKA if i hate him because hes a douche then thats not hate speech, but if i hate him because he looks different that is) and do u know where the word cracker came from?

at least in the USA, restricting speech is a touchy issue. the libertarian inside me says no restrictions, because its not the governments place. the other part is like "woah dude"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech

and yeah, your argument sucks

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jul. 26, 2008

POST 5001 GOES TO ME

W/e dude, hopefully i wont see this guy again , so i probably wont say any slurs for a couple years

FYI: Cracker came from the Crack of the whip, so its pretty much saying, "You evil carp carp u would like us to be your slaves and make us feel pain"...yah, and that isnt a bad thing to say about a races past...

carp YOU ARTIE

i got post 5000 yuh yuh

no, brad did

you got 5001

it says i got 5,000. im not counting the OP

dont take this away from me. not today

Wikipedia:Hate speech is a term for speech intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action against a person or group of people based on their race, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, language ability, moral or political views,

it isnt based on his raced, i is based on his speech and action against me...i wouldve done the same if there was a word that had the same effect but wasnt racial.

gotruto

SHUT UP

so you would still call him "carp" if he just HAPPENED to be black and was a carp person?

please

it's a racial slur in that situation even if you weren't using it to that effect

RE: Random Thoughts - Marin - Jul. 26, 2008

Beywiki - Beyblade Forums / Off-Topic Forums / General Discussion / Racism

Marin Wrote:Beywiki - Beyblade Forums / Off-Topic Forums / General Discussion / Racism

LOL

Artie Wrote:so you would still call him "carp" if he just HAPPENED to be black and was a carp person?

please

Well u cant use the N word against a white guy, or why would they care? they would probably think u were a retard...but it wasnt meant to insult his race it was meant to insult him and him alone, ill shut up now.

PS: i got #5001

Gotruto Wrote:
Artie Wrote:so you would still call him "carp" if he just HAPPENED to be black and was a carp person?

please

Well u cant use the N word against a white guy, or why would they care? they would probably think u were a retard...but it wasnt meant to insult his race it was meant to insult him and him alone, ill shut up now.

UGH SHUT UPPPPPPP

Gotruto Wrote:

please

that word is a racial insult

just call him a dickhead

AnnieDuck Wrote:it's a racial slur in that situation even if you weren't using it to that effect

wait, so let me get this straight if a 5 year old called a girl a girl as an insult its bad, but if they use it to say that this one and only person is really girly, its insulting the every girl in the world?....This world is carp retarded.

AnnieDuck Wrote:
Gotruto Wrote:

please

just call him a dickhead

Annie i dare u to call me a carp. (If some1 said that too u would u call him a dickhead instead?...that would be sorta dumb...

do you not understand the stigma and malice that word has?

this is the same argument for 'white pride' or 'straight parades'. the majority is bitching, but the fact is they havent been oppressed and called inferior for all of their lives

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Jul. 26, 2008

Gotruto Wrote:Annie i dare u to call me a carp. (If some1 said that too u would u call him a dickhead instead?...that would be sorta dumb...

She could just ignore the request like a smart person would.

Gotruto Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:
Gotruto Wrote:

please

just call him a dickhead

Annie i dare u to call me a carp. (If some1 said that too u would u call him a dickhead instead?...that would be sorta dumb...

i won't call you that, but i wil call you an ignorant shithead

i mean i don't call bradley a potato carp and he doesn't call me a frog, sooo

Artie Wrote:do you not understand the stigma and malice that word has?

this is the same argument for 'white pride' or 'straight parades'. the majority is bitching, but the fact is they havent been oppressed and called inferior for all of their lives

Im sorry but i just dont see it.its not like current people actually have been oppressed, i just dont get how they feel, i dont get it at all, u cant geneticly transfer pain or anything...

RE: Random Thoughts - Marin - Jul. 26, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:i mean i don't call bradley a potato carp and he doesn't call me a frog, sooo

Haha oh my god. Reminds me of the crazy carp I was called living on the east coast. Prime candidates for most outrageous are dirt fag and vampire carp.

Gotruto Wrote:Im sorry but i just dont see it.its not like current people actually have been oppressed, i just dont get how they feel, i dont get it at all, u cant geneticly transfer pain or anything...

You have a point there