World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Jul. 26, 2008

Gotruto Wrote:Well actually, not to be a douche or anything, but there is one reason, u are lazy. but that is still not a very good reason AT ALL

Then why state it if you know it's a horrible reason?

RE: Random Thoughts - Gotruto - Jul. 26, 2008

well, maybe because im a smart-carp i guess, and thats the main reason for fat people not being skinny. except the people who have Grandular Problems

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 26, 2008

yay long diatribes while i feel like a worthless piece of carp

then maybe u should go to sleep or something, its like 1:37 AM here

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jul. 26, 2008

Let's just move on, people.

This topic sucks and is causing nothing but conflict and bickering.

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jul. 26, 2008

well that was fun to read.

gotruto Wrote:Stamina isnt a problem with me, ive been in fights where im punching around once every 10 sec and i last atleast 10 minutes... then the bell rings. and quote "the other person isn't trained and/or muscular", thats my school alright.

LOL what type of fights have you been getting into man

bug

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jul. 26, 2008

i spent my day outside with 2 border collie puppies, a wolf/husky cross, and my own dog

pictures forthcoming

wat

Guitar_Legend Wrote:LOL what type of fights have you been getting into man

Apparently ones with rules.

Back when I was 13, fights didn't last longer than 5 minutes. Either teachers would break it up, or a deciding blow was dealt.

Fighting some one for 10 minutes would have pissed me off. I'd have ended up resorting to the 'brick'.

Guitar_Legend Wrote:well that was fun to read.

gotruto Wrote:Stamina isnt a problem with me, ive been in fights where im punching around once every 10 sec and i last atleast 10 minutes... then the bell rings. and quote "the other person isn't trained and/or muscular", thats my school alright.

LOL what type of fights have you been getting into man

the carp carp fights that are at my school, which is pretty much 'Survive until the bell rings and we have to go...." 6th grade...

Synesthesia Wrote:
Guitar_Legend Wrote:LOL what type of fights have you been getting into man

Apparently ones with rules.

Back when I was 13, fights didn't last longer than 5 minutes. Either teachers would break it up, or a deciding blow was dealt.

Fighting some one for 10 minutes would have pissed me off. I'd have ended up resorting to the 'brick'.

U use your brick, and ill use my flexible lunchbox with a really hard cooler inside to hit them in the head, i used to swing that in school and the teacher never cared

PS: No1 at my school could do a deciding blow on me, it took some1 3 years older than me 30 minutes atleast in order to stop me from attacking him, over a pool toy.....i wasnt even mad about the toy anymore, it was more of a retaliation...

carp i wish i was still in 6th grade

well technicly 6th grade is over for me, lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 26, 2008

i've never been in an actual fight because i'm not a moron and avoid those sorts of things

Bey Brad Wrote:i've never been in an actual fight because i'm not a moron and avoid those sorts of things

Lol, its actually pretty fun... to me atleast, adrenaline is a fun thing i guess.

But i only pick fights with people i hate, not little wimps (Unless they are the ones i hate)

it sounds like you've laid down some pretty brutal beatings

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Jul. 26, 2008

Gotruto Wrote:U use your brick, and ill use my flexible lunchbox with a really hard cooler inside to hit them in the head, i used to swing that in school and the teacher never cared

PS: No1 at my school could do a deciding blow on me, it took some1 3 years older than me 30 minutes atleast in order to stop me from attacking him, over a pool toy.....i wasnt even mad about the toy anymore, it was more of a retaliation...
are you real?

I got in a fight once when I was in fifth grade. On Field Day, some kid called me the N-word, so I beat the carp out of him. I didn't get in trouble because my brother and I were the only black kids in the entire school, so apparently that makes it okay?

Mr. Toto Wrote:
Gotruto Wrote:U use your brick, and ill use my flexible lunchbox with a really hard cooler inside to hit them in the head, i used to swing that in school and the teacher never cared

are you real?

I got in a fight once when I was in fifth grade. On Field Day, some kid called me the N-word, so I beat the carp out of him. I didn't get in trouble because my brother and I were the only black kids in the entire school, so apparently that makes it okay?

affirmative action strikes again

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jul. 26, 2008

Nuh-uh, that carp got voted down in Michigan.

yeah but not when kyle went beast mode against those kids

Bey Brad Wrote:i've never been in an actual fight because i'm not a moron and avoid those sorts of things

Fighting doesn't necessarily make you a moron. Back when I was 13, you didn't have a choice but to fight.

I once got chased out of my school by two guys. I ended up running as fast as I could, but to no avail (another reason being overweight sucks), and when they finally caught up to me, I was left with no other option but to turn around and take my chances, or get the carp beat of me.

When I finally did decide to fight, one of them actually looked at me and said "yeah, that's right carp".

So yeah, depending on the area you live in, and the people in it, not fighting might not be an option.

Well i didnt lay down too many beatings, only a few, ah carp, they never amaze me...

Mr. Toto Wrote:

are you real?

Actually there is this black kid on my bus that dared me to call him that, then i did, the he tried to attack me. And i didnt get in trouble because my source of rage wasnt from racism, it was from him and his friend, of couse he and me both agreed on the story, then the other kid came in and denied it lol... he was proven a liar, but the black kid lied about everything hes ever done to me, and so got off scot free.

RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH!! but theres no right of Anti-Retaliation, so it only makes since that he would attack me.

Artie Wrote:yeah but not when kyle went beast mode against those kids

they call me mental freak and beast because i punch some guy in the freakin throat

Gotruto Wrote:Well i didnt lay down too many beatings, only a few, ah carp, they never amaze me...

Mr. Toto Wrote:

are you real?

Actually there is this black kid on my bus that dared me to call him that, then i did, the he tried to attack me. And i didnt get in trouble because my source of rage wasnt from racism, it was from him and his friend, of couse he and me both agreed on the story, then the other kid came in and denied it lol... he was proven a liar, but the black kid lied about everything hes ever done to me, and so got off scot free.

RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH!! but theres no right of Anti-Retaliation, so it only makes since that he would attack me.

wow you are a gigantic carp

Gotruto Wrote:Well i didnt lay down too many beatings, only a few, ah carp, they never amaze me...

Mr. Toto Wrote:

are you real?

um pretty sure first amendment doesnt protect hate speech

if you cant say "fire" in a crowded theater, you think you can call someone a 'carp'?