World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 26, 2008

i'd just like to add that i dont say those things out of malice or ill feelings harbored you

ive watched my brother be overweight my whole life. i am generally unhappy for him, and i wish he would change but he does not. do not be like my brother

(it also doesnt help that ive been horribly, horribly depressed the last week)

RE: Random Thoughts - Sega - Jul. 26, 2008

What ticks me is when Obese People openly say they're proud to be big, and they're a " Real " person because they have 2 Chins, seriously wtf, your proud to be a slob that will have a shorter lifespan, seriously gtfo.

Especially Big girls saying that they're a " Real " woman, gtfo please.

RE: Random Thoughts - Gotruto - Jul. 26, 2008

Roan Wrote:Gotruto, I'm not trying to be mean but I think you have some issues to sort out, especially if what you just posted is really how you feel about this.

There are many disadvantages to being fat and I think its ridiculous and naive of you to deny that there even ARE disadvantages to being overweight. Not only is it awful for your general health, but it can cause severe emotional and mental damage as well due to the comments and such of your peers. Not to mention the fact that being overweight can lead to serious physical complications later in life.

If you think you are going to put off your health for now and "take care of it later", you are sadly mistaken. What you're doing is climbing a slippery, albeit serious, slope. This is really something you should be thinking about working on right now, not years in the future when the issue has compounded into something much more serious.

Well, yah it is bad for your halth, but im not like obese or anything. But yah my science teacher told me all of this stuff.And it also cures emotional problems

Artie Wrote:i'll start this by saying if you are happy with your body, good for you. being self conscious sucks, and before you can learn to love others you have to learn love yourself

that being said, you're showing how naive you truly are with your statements.

Quote:if u are stuck in the wilderness w/o food u survive longer
You mean it'll take longer for your body to break down, due to insufficient calorie intake? So you want it to take longer to starve yourself?
Quote:U weight more, which is good if u dont want to work out (Fat can crush them to beat them up)
What the carp does this even mean? Being fat doesn't automatically make you a good fighter.
Quote:Its an excuse to be lazy
No, it's really not.
Quote:Its a stress relief, and thus improves your mental condition.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote:eh, im 13, no girls gonna stay with me for what? 15 years? (That includes college). Beuty doesnt matter to me. once again the disadvantage to being fat is that ur FAT!!!.

These two statements really irritate me. Your idea of a relationship is skewed by your youth, and perhaps lack of inexperience because of being 'fat'. But I'm young myself so I'm not going to get in that.

You think the only disadvantage to being fat is that you're fat. You are wrong. Being overweight has so many adverse effects on you it is mind blowing. I forget the exact numbers, but for every 10 pounds overweight you are, you're putting an extra 100 pounds of pressure on your internal organs. What about high-blood pressure? Hypertension? Blood clotting? Heart disease? Heart attack? How about having tons of scarring over your body via stretch marks? You are so naive its frightening. Losing weight is not as easy as you make it sound. Genetics plays a huge role, as does your diet and exercise routine. You will not just wake up some day and be skinny.

You need to grow up a little.

Gentics play a role? w/e i learned that gentics taking a role was still being debated. And anyways im not afraid of dying. Life is nothing to me (But note that i wont let some1 kill me straight out...). And besides if loosing weight was easy it would be a bad thing, u would have excess skin... and if u cant figure out unhealthy THAT would be ur just a retard....but seriously, im not self concious and i really dont believe some1 is going to stay with u for 15 years w/o engagement. And for the fight thing, well all i was saying is u could just get some1 on the floor and then jump on their spin, it would hurt a ton.. and theyd probably surrender. And so what if i starve longer? if i REALLY couldnt take the pain, id knock myself out or kill myself... atleast i have a choice. The lazy thing is that it is more of an excuse than being skinny atleast. And yes, mainy fat people eat to take stress offof their mind, especially with chocolate, which has certain chemicals that make u happier.

PS: Sega, i am not trying to say that, i am trying to say being mildly over-weight is not TOO bad of a thing.

Gotruto Wrote:
Roan Wrote:Gotruto, I'm not trying to be mean but I think you have some issues to sort out, especially if what you just posted is really how you feel about this.

There are many disadvantages to being fat and I think its ridiculous and naive of you to deny that there even ARE disadvantages to being overweight. Not only is it awful for your general health, but it can cause severe emotional and mental damage as well due to the comments and such of your peers. Not to mention the fact that being overweight can lead to serious physical complications later in life.

If you think you are going to put off your health for now and "take care of it later", you are sadly mistaken. What you're doing is climbing a slippery, albeit serious, slope. This is really something you should be thinking about working on right now, not years in the future when the issue has compounded into something much more serious.

Well, yah it is bad for your halth, but im not like obese or anything. But yah my science teacher told me all of this stuff.And it also cures emotional problems

Artie Wrote:i'll start this by saying if you are happy with your body, good for you. being self conscious sucks, and before you can learn to love others you have to learn love yourself

that being said, you're showing how naive you truly are with your statements.

Quote:if u are stuck in the wilderness w/o food u survive longer
You mean it'll take longer for your body to break down, due to insufficient calorie intake? So you want it to take longer to starve yourself?
Quote:U weight more, which is good if u dont want to work out (Fat can crush them to beat them up)
What the carp does this even mean? Being fat doesn't automatically make you a good fighter.
Quote:Its an excuse to be lazy
No, it's really not.
Quote:Its a stress relief, and thus improves your mental condition.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote:eh, im 13, no girls gonna stay with me for what? 15 years? (That includes college). Beuty doesnt matter to me. once again the disadvantage to being fat is that ur FAT!!!.

These two statements really irritate me. Your idea of a relationship is skewed by your youth, and perhaps lack of inexperience because of being 'fat'. But I'm young myself so I'm not going to get in that.

You think the only disadvantage to being fat is that you're fat. You are wrong. Being overweight has so many adverse effects on you it is mind blowing. I forget the exact numbers, but for every 10 pounds overweight you are, you're putting an extra 100 pounds of pressure on your internal organs. What about high-blood pressure? Hypertension? Blood clotting? Heart disease? Heart attack? How about having tons of scarring over your body via stretch marks? You are so naive its frightening. Losing weight is not as easy as you make it sound. Genetics plays a huge role, as does your diet and exercise routine. You will not just wake up some day and be skinny.

You need to grow up a little.

Gentics play a role? w/e i learned that gentics taking a role was still being debated. And anyways im not afraid of dying. Life is nothing to me (But note that i wont let some1 kill me straight out...). And besides if loosing weight was easy it would be a bad thing, u would have excess skin... and if u cant figure out unhealthy THAT would be ur just a retard....but seriously, im not self concious and i really dont believe some1 is going to stay with u for 15 years w/o engagement. And for the fight thing, well all i was saying is u could just get some1 on the floor and then jump on their spin, it would hurt a ton.. and theyd probably surrender. And so what if i starve longer? if i REALLY couldnt take the pain, id knock myself out or kill myself... atleast i have a choice. The lazy thing is that it is more of an excuse than being skinny atleast. And yes, mainy fat people eat to take stress offof their mind, especially with chocolate, which has certain chemicals that make u happier...

I'm pretty upset right now, and you're honestly not helping.

Do you really believe these things? You are so naive and wrong.

all of that stuff was comparing it to my life, if u are 19 and kids in your schools use gun, thats a WHOLE other story...and the Chocolate thing is like the only thing u can say is wrong in that whole thing, because most of it is opinions, and yah tell the scientists to research this, all im saying is we read an article about it in school that said a scientist figured this stuff out.

PS; both of my parents smoke and drink, and they dont have any problems yet, so yah having a heart disease is like a .00005 chance for a non-obese fat person.

RE: Random Thoughts - Sega - Jul. 26, 2008

Genetics can play a part, I mean if you have obese as carp parents of course you have a chance of becoming like them, but that doesn't stop you from being healthy and so forth, man alot of people love to come up with excuses.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 26, 2008

Gotruto Wrote:all of that stuff was comparing it to my life, if u are 19 and kids in your schools use gun, thats a WHOLE other story...and the Chocolate thing is like the only thing u can say is wrong in that whole thing, because most of it is opinions, and yah tell the scientists to research this, all im saying is we read an article about it in school that said a scientist figured this stuff out.

what are you talking about

also genetics definitely play a role, i eat like a horse and am stick thin

Gotruto Wrote:all of that stuff was comparing it to my life, if u are 19 and kids in your schools use gun, thats a WHOLE other story...and the Chocolate thing is like the only thing u can say is wrong in that whole thing, because most of it is opinions, and yah tell the scientists to research this, all im saying is we read an article about it in school that said a scientist figured this stuff out.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071016074958.htm

And your 'opinions' are not only wrong, but also offensive to someone like me.

Bey Brad Wrote:

oh yah umm... i remember learning about that but dont remember the name.... its where u can eat ALOT yet not get body fat because your body requires more food and thus uses it upp too fast to be turned into fat or something like that.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jul. 26, 2008

Gotruto Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

oh yah umm... i remember learning about that but dont remember the name.... its where u can eat ALOT yet not get body fat because your body requires more food and thus uses it upp too fast to be turned into fat or something like that.

You mean metabolism...?

Yah metabolism, thats it.

Artie Wrote:

Plz tell me what is offensive, besides the i dont treasure life thing, which falls into religion which shouldnt be a subject, since that will eventually fall into racism and get too serious, which isnt needed on this or any other forum.

Gotruto, how old are you?

I'm not asking this to be spiteful, its relevant.

ugh carp bug

13, but maybe thats why i dont understand your guys' statements on being fat.

Gotruto Wrote:Yah metabolism, thats it.

Artie Wrote:

Plz tell me what is offensive, besides the i dont treasure life thing, which falls into religion which shouldnt be a subject, since that will eventually fall into racism and get too serious, which isnt needed on this or any other forum.

dude im a carp atheist

its the fact i watching my brother DESTROY his life and you dont even UNDERSTAND what youre doing to yourself

Gotruto Wrote:13, but maybe thats why i dont understand your guys' statements on being fat.

Ok, this explains a lot.

Your world view and general outlook is pretty small in scope, so its good to know you are still young.

For a minute there I thought you were my age (19-ish) and still thought this way. That's why I was asking.

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Jul. 26, 2008

Gotruto,

There are no advantages to being overweight none. There are only disadvantages to it, and they are numerous. Lose weight while it's still easy to do it, otherwise you will regret it in the coming years for a very long time.

As far as fighting goes. Having more mass will only help you in a fight if you know what the carp you are doing, and the other person isn't trained and/or muscular. Actually, even if the person is weak, you'd have to win VERY quickly, because you'll certainly run out of stamina if the person you're fighting is skinny.

Artie Wrote:[quote=Gotruto]

dude im a carp atheist

its the fact i watching my brother DESTROY his life and you dont even UNDERSTAND what youre doing to yourself

Wow, we're both athiests, did not see that one coming. Anyways, plz explain how he destroyed his life and i might understand (No need for full detail though, just say the basics)

your title is a huge misnomer

every single post has been everything but intelligent

Gotruto Wrote:

dude im a carp atheist

Wow, we're both athiests, did not see that one coming. Anyways, plz explain how he destroyed his life and i might understand (No need for full detail though, just say the basics)

im not going to get into that, but read my posts and all the adverse affects and thats enough of 'carp up your life'

Synesthesia Wrote:Gotruto,

As far as fighting goes. Having more mass will only help you in a fight if you know what the carp you are doing, and the other person isn't trained and/or muscular. Actually, even if the person is weak, you'd have to win VERY quickly, because you'll certainly run out of stamina if the person you're fighting is skinny.

Stamina isnt a problem with me, ive been in fights where im punching around once every 10 sec and i last atleast 10 minutes... then the bell rings. and quote "the other person isn't trained and/or muscular", thats my school alright.

Artie Wrote:
Gotruto Wrote:

dude im a carp atheist

im not going to get into that, but read my posts and all the adverse affects and thats enough of 'carp up your life'

OK, this post is what really made me think he died of Cardiac Arrest or something of a heart desease...since that was the main side-affect u are pointing to.

im done posting about this

i just really cant handle it in my current state of mind

just....dont take pride in being overweight and try to fix it. theres no reason not to

Well actually, not to be a douche or anything, but there is one reason, u are lazy. but that is still not a very good reason AT ALL, and im not bringing up ur brother again, that really seemed to hurt, its just the fact of carp of his life, almost makes him sound dead, u hate extra fat, which seems to be the cause of it,and u are really sad, which also points to death, and then u stop talking , which seems to support it, nvm i just wont bring it up. i just like explaining myself before i shut up.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 26, 2008

gotruto most of us here are atheists just fyi