World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 26, 2008

Guests who look at people's profiles scare me.

RE: Random Thoughts - Gotruto - Jul. 26, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Gotruto Wrote:Thoughts: i am confused by that last post...

why do you preface all your posts in this topic with "thoughts"

Thoughts: why does it matter

Thoughts: because when i read it when it says this it makes me think of it with an echo

You're creeping me out, almost as much as guests who read people's profiles.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 26, 2008

jesus christ the both of you need to stop posting so much

Yeah, when I hit the 4 circles things I thought I had posted too much.

gotruto is fat

Thoughts: Being fat is a good thing, the dis-advantages are very minimum compared to the advantages

Gotruto Wrote:Thoughts: Being fat is a good thing, the dis-advantages are very minimum compared to the advantages

what are the advantages of being fat exactly

Bey Brad Wrote:gotruto is fat

Even if that was a joke, it's kind of mean.

Takao Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:gotruto is fat

Even if that was a joke, it's kind of mean.

no it isn't, his custom title says he's fat

i am just reiterating what he himself makes claim to

Doesn't matter Brad, you're reinforcing negative thoughts of this person upon themselves.

Takao Wrote:Doesn't matter Brad, you're reinforcing negative thoughts of this person upon themselves.

he seems to think being fat is pretty great actually

Bey Brad Wrote:
Gotruto Wrote:Thoughts: Being fat is a good thing, the dis-advantages are very minimum compared to the advantages

what are the advantages of being fat exactly

if u are stuck in the wilderness w/o food u survive longer

U weight more, which is good if u dont want to work out (Fat can crush them to beat them up)

Its an excuse to be lazy

Its a stress relief, and thus improves your mental condition.

Dis-Advantage: Ur FAT!!! (AKA u look different...)

I believe 4:1 that it is better to be fat, especially when u dont care if people think ur bad because ur fat...

ok but here are some advantages to not being fat

- women like you more
- you look better in clothes
- you conform more to a social sterotype of beauty
- not fat
- probably harder to chase and stab to death

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Jul. 26, 2008

you also have terrible health

SexyMichael Wrote:you also have terrible health

yeah i guess this is also an issue too

Bey Brad Wrote:ok but here are some advantages to not being fat

- women like you more
- not fat

eh, im 13, no girls gonna stay with me for what? 15 years? (That includes college). *Wheres a big T-shirt* There. Beuty doesnt matter to me. once again the disadvantage to being fat is that ur FAT!!!. Well, thats a stereotype, that u are slower...im not THAT much slower. and thats why u grab a shank. and the Unhealthy thing, ill get my health straight later, when i actually start trying to loose weight.

First stage: Denial.
Second Stage: Acceptance.
Third Stage: Profit
Fourth Stage: Race Tak at Sunrise Hill with your 86
(Spot the reference I give you 2 nothings!).
Fifth Stage: Healthy Gotruto.

Takao Wrote:First stage: Denial.
Second Stage: Acceptance.
Third Stage: Profit
Fourth Stage: Race Tak and Sunrise Hill
(Spot the reference I give you 2 nothings!).
Fifth Stage: Healthy Gotruto.

lol, u mean Tak, from the game right? and by Profit what do u mean?

Yeah sorry Gotruto, not a Beyblade or Power Of Juju reference, and I changed it to make it a bit clearer.

Gotruto Wrote:

- women like you more
- not fat

eh, im 13, no girls gonna stay with me for what? 15 years? (That includes college). *Wheres a big T-shirt* There. Beuty doesnt matter to me. once again the disadvantage to being fat is that ur FAT!!!. Well, thats a stereotype, that u are slower...im not THAT much slower. and thats why u grab a shank. and the Unhealthy thing, ill get my health straight later, when i actually start trying to loose weight.

this is the best post ever on this board, nobody even try to top this mothafuckin king of the hill

Takao Wrote:Yeah sorry Gotruto, not a Beyblade or Power Of Juju reference, and I changed it to make it a bit clearer.

Ehh NVM, i dont need 2 nothings.

Bey Brad Wrote:
Gotruto Wrote:

- women like you more
- not fat

this is the best post ever on this board, nobody even try to top this mothafuckin king of the hill

lol, ty

Is this just a really tame internet version of Punk'd, except not made by Ashton Kutcher, and therefore 100x better?

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jul. 26, 2008

Gotruto, I'm not trying to be mean but I think you have some issues to sort out, especially if what you just posted is really how you feel about this.

There are many disadvantages to being fat and I think its ridiculous and naive of you to deny that there even ARE disadvantages to being overweight. Not only is it awful for your general health, but it can cause severe emotional and mental damage as well due to the comments and such of your peers. Not to mention the fact that being overweight can lead to serious physical complications later in life.

If you think you are going to put off your health for now and "take care of it later", you are sadly mistaken. What you're doing is climbing a slippery, albeit serious, slope. This is really something you should be thinking about working on right now, not years in the future when the issue has compounded into something much more serious.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 26, 2008

i'll start this by saying if you are happy with your body, good for you. being self conscious sucks, and before you can learn to love others you have to learn love yourself

that being said, you're showing how naive you truly are with your statements.

Quote:if u are stuck in the wilderness w/o food u survive longer
You mean it'll take longer for your body to break down, due to insufficient calorie intake? So you want it to take longer to starve yourself?
Quote:U weight more, which is good if u dont want to work out (Fat can crush them to beat them up)
What the carp does this even mean? Being fat doesn't automatically make you a good fighter.
Quote:Its an excuse to be lazy
No, it's really not.
Quote:Its a stress relief, and thus improves your mental condition.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote:eh, im 13, no girls gonna stay with me for what? 15 years? (That includes college). Beuty doesnt matter to me. once again the disadvantage to being fat is that ur FAT!!!.

These two statements really irritate me. Your idea of a relationship is skewed by your youth, and perhaps lack of inexperience because of being 'fat'. But I'm young myself so I'm not going to get in that.

You think the only disadvantage to being fat is that you're fat. You are wrong. Being overweight has so many adverse effects on you it is mind blowing. I forget the exact numbers, but for every 10 pounds overweight you are, you're putting an extra 100 pounds of pressure on your internal organs. What about high-blood pressure? Hypertension? Blood clotting? Heart disease? Heart attack? How about having tons of scarring over your body via stretch marks? You are so naive its frightening. Losing weight is not as easy as you make it sound. Genetics plays a huge role, as does your diet and exercise routine. You will not just wake up some day and be skinny.

You need to grow up a little.