World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jul. 23, 2008

what does your brother do

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 23, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:what does your brother do

do you remember the irc chat

well that + mou-chan

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jul. 23, 2008

hahahahahahahahaha

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 23, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:saying that the only thing that matters about pokemon is its aesthetics is a pretty dumb thing to say

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but if I'm correct, that is one of the few things that made pokemon worth watching, however many years ago when the show first dawned.

The video games and TCG are great though.

when you said "Diamond and Pearl" series and failed to specify the anime i'm sure i'm not the only one who thought you were talking about the games

and pokemon never looked that great

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Jul. 23, 2008

I definitely should have specified that because I love the games.

I was very satisfied with the way the pokemon looked up until Diamond and Pearl.

Synesthesia Wrote:I was very satisfied with the way the pokemon looked up until Diamond and Pearl.

so why do you hate diamond and pearl then?

I dunno, I think every generation had its terrible Pokemon, and IMO R/S were the worst games of all. G/S seemed to be the peak of the series and even D/P seemed to lag behind in terms of innovation. carp online wasn't enough; everything is slow and stale.

i was making a joke that is the same god damn game

i wasn't replying to you

yeah i figured that after i posted it

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Jul. 23, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:I dunno, I think every generation had its terrible Pokemon, and IMO R/S were the worst games of all. G/S seemed to be the peak of the series and even D/P seemed to lag behind in terms of innovation. carp online wasn't enough; everything is slow and stale.

They all had their terrible ones, I just think D/P has only a few good ones.

As far as the games go, I think G/S had some of the best ideas. R/S had my favorite pokemon, but the game got pretty boring fast. D/P is entertaining, but I haven't even finished one yet, I got bored right through the middle of it.

tee hee bug

RE: Random Thoughts - Sega - Jul. 23, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:
Sega Wrote:Ohhhhhhhhh Macs are annoying

Eee

carp you jerk

Man your really freindly arent you Eee

Sega Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:

Eee

carp you jerk

you need to learn when to shut up

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jul. 23, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Sega Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:

Eee

carp you jerk

you need to learn when to shut up

And to quit using that god damn smilie.

Not going to lie Sega, more often than not I really just want to punch you in the face. You're that annoying.

I've done carp all, and yet all of a sudden you guys just lash out at me, yeah its carp great when you guys do stuff like this but when other people do it you just seem to go apeshit all of a sudden, stop being so Selfish you guys.

I'm going to let this go simply for the sake of avoiding confrontation.

But I will say that you've hardly done "carp all".

Alright i'll Apologise for any wrong doing, but damn guys just chill for once and don't take stuff so serious.

Sega Wrote:but damn guys just chill for once and don't take stuff so serious.

[Image: whysoserious1.jpg]

Couldn't help it.

Sega Wrote:Alright i'll Apologise for any wrong doing, but damn guys just chill for once and don't take stuff so serious.

EeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee

(see this is annoying lol)

I think its hillarious Grin

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Jul. 23, 2008

Eee

RE: Random Thoughts - Pathetique - Jul. 23, 2008

A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Jul. 23, 2008

Macbeth = WIN

Ok I read horoscopes on a pretty regular basis, but I don't ever really take them seriously.

However, I read one today that I just could not help freaking out about. As is customary for me, I read all of the horoscopes of my friends who's sign I know on the page during break at work, not just my own. Well there is a certain person I work with who has at times expressed light interest in me, and I have more than expressed interest in this person.

Anyway, I decided to glance over his horoscope (He's a Virgo) and holy carp was I surprised to read this. This is the exact horoscope from the magazine. I tore it out of the magazine because it was so creepily coincidental.

"You have been looking for the Perfect Mate, but everyone has their flaws. Just because you were burned before, don't think all people are the same. (The last person he dated basically was a carp, played him for his money and then left him high and dry) Now is the time to ask the new person who is a Sagittarian (I AM A SAGITTARIAN) and a few years younger than you (I AM QUITE A FEW YEARS YOUNGER THAN HIM) out on a date. Stop hiding your feelings. It is time to open the doors to a new road of happiness."

Is this purely coincidence that I'm reading way too far into, or...?

I don't know people. This honestly freaked me out. I've been thinking about it all day since it happened.