World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - Jul. 10, 2008

Why don't people read and obey rules? She was pretty serious about everything, but I still don't understand why she was fighting about launcher lubrication I mean she didn't know, so why the hell did she speak up? That's kinda stupid..

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jul. 10, 2008

can we have a pretty ladies topic

pleeassseee

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 10, 2008

make one

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Jul. 10, 2008

the standard continues to be set lower and lower

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Jul. 10, 2008

I'd win that topic with my new hair cut... well I just got the back cut a bit so yeah...

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 10, 2008

uhh this is a response to bugturtles:

abs are essentially made in the kitchen. unless youre adhering to a strict diet and cardiovascular exercise program, then your results will be minimal. there is no 'spot reduction'; you cannot just simply do 100 sit ups and expect six pack abs

so if youre really serious about getting the body you want, just remember it starts in the kitchen doood

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jul. 10, 2008

Artie Wrote:uhh this is a response to bugturtles:

abs are essentially made in the kitchen. unless youre adhering to a strict diet and cardiovascular exercise program, then your results will be minimal. there is no 'spot reduction'; you cannot just simply do 100 sit ups and expect six pack abs

so if youre really serious about getting the body you want, just remember it starts in the kitchen doood

hm. then what are considered good diets?

i have a high metabolism but not sure if this will help with determining diet?

Nutrition does matter, but that doesn't mean you have to starve yourself if you want a 6 pack. I recall just eating whatever I wanted last year before I got my abs.

if youre eating junk food/soda/candy any of that carp then its not a good diet

see this is why i ultimately hate this form of exercise...to get results like the models you see you have to follow strict dietary laws such as your protein intake, the time at which you take it...

there was a great thread on neogaf for body builders. sadly, the OP got mad and deleted it. there was another version of that OP in the thread, but im a little too busy to be digging for it. ill look for it later

i actually need to eat more vegetables hahaha

vegetables are delicious man!

by following a strict diet i dont mean starving yourself....i mean eating the correct foods

Bey Brad Wrote:vegetables are delicious man!

i like corn and sometimes broccoli and lettuce and bok choy

and i know kiwi isn't a vegetable but i like that too

Well if you want to get ripped, you gotta like OD on proteins like a carp. Well not that much, but have a good amount. You just wanted that 6 pack right? Just eat normally like you always do.

Also, I switched to only drinking water and juice that year with the exception of having pop once a month.

bugturtles Wrote:

roasted carrots are good man

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 10, 2008

I have something I want to tell you guys, I'm Kenny's brother...

Bey Brad Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:

roasted carrots are good man

these too

--

thanks for the tips guys. they definitely help Smile

only in the eyes of God.

RE: Random Thoughts - Sam - Jul. 10, 2008

Takao Daimao Wrote:I have something I want to tell you guys, I'm Kenny's brother...
what the carp

I blame BT.

the problem with protein and those shakes is that you'll gain muscle mass, but youll gain fat in your face and other areas (aka puffy cheek syndrome), and from there you need the cardio to trim down

i dunno, i tried the whole thing for a while....just wasnt my thing. what do i know, i swim for my exercise. and according to ryan im a huge metrosexual carp

RE: Random Thoughts - Sam - Jul. 10, 2008

bugbugbug

Yeah, I tried those too... I didn't see much improvement with them, but I probably didn't need to take it. You can get protein from like eggs and meats.

some supplement like ceratine is why he would need if he really wanted to bulk up

also jesus christ why do i know this much i am a skinny mother carp who wears little kid clothes

Artie Wrote:some supplement like ceratine is why he would need if he really wanted to bulk up

also jesus christ why do i know this much i am a skinny mother carp who wears little kid clothes

hahahahaha