World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Jul. 09, 2008

The only Gundam series I ever watched was G-Gundam when I was younger.

RE: Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Jul. 09, 2008

okay what the hell is this "nervs" song i've been hearing so much about

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Jul. 09, 2008

I think it goes like this.

"NERVS NERVS NERVS
CALL ME MENTAL FREAK
NERVS NERVS NERVS
CALL ME FREAK AND BEAST

ROLL MY NECK COPULATION
PREPARE NEXT DOWN IN FLAMES
NERVS NERVS NERVS UGAHHHHHH"

I only Know this cause I finally read the Roast Thread. DUDE
WTF the guy FLIPPPD
wack

As for the ledgendary post, its the beyblade one?
& Darth Yader is Brandon?

also while blader kenny/topblade should not have any excuse, I think that he has no friends and is teased/bullied at school.
it would explain everything, and im sure he thought he could be accepted here
so its too bad in a way, I just hope he doesn't snap like that for real on people. hope he gets better.

RE: Random Thoughts - May The Pirate - Jul. 09, 2008

Random thought: God i'm fricken tired Pinching_eyes Stayed up watching spirited Away god knows how many times last night because I couldn't sleep.

RE: Random Thoughts - Takeru - Jul. 09, 2008

Sleeping pill always help to knock me out you should get some.

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jul. 09, 2008

Just letting you guys know that we can embed Youtube videos now.

[Image: loadingyoutubefa1.gif]

Takeru Wrote:Sleeping pill always help to knock me out you should get some.

I've run out. My doc normally gives me some because I have difficulty sleeping all the time.

Nyquil normally works for me too Joyful_3

Random thought: I'm gonna need more boxes. Redecorating my room on the weekend so I have to box everything up. Already used 4 TV sized boxes and I still have the carp under my bed to sort ;_;
*curses for deciding to collect to much anime/manga and buying art supplies when I don't need them!!*

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Jul. 09, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:Just letting you guys know that we can embed Youtube videos now.
you speak lies

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jul. 09, 2008

so is brad gonna install that audio embed function too? Smile

flashfox Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:
flashfox Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:carp gundam 00

carp it

?

why did i enjoy seed much more than this

why why why ughhh i wasted 12 hours watching 00

but props to the designs though

you have no soul brother, no soul at all. Seed was a sellout, this is real deep carp.

carp you if you don't like it. It's going to be rated as one of the best gundam shows ever...check the ratings.

also 0 Gundam pictures are already leaked. No way 2 AU universes will cross over btw.

Michael: ROCK ON BROTHER. 00> All of the rest of Gundam

Idk. Main reason why I didn't like it was [spoiler omg] everyone pretty much carp died ugh. did make me very sad about louise though. and lockon. and chris for some reason.

But with SEED, I hated Kira sososososo much.

flashfox Wrote:SPOILER PICTURES OF GUNDAM 00 and the rest of the Meister's Gundams...

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/Voice_Rangers/Gundam00-2.jpg

POSSIBLE SPOILERS/SPOILERS IN GENERAL BELOW DISREGARD IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT

DIDN'T HE DIE UGHHH

2 GN Drives mounted on shoulders? whaaaat.

I still want Kyrios to have his claw.

must watch this new season to have explanations to my questions D:

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Jul. 09, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:But with SEED, I hated Kira sososososo much.
Kira is jesus

But seriously, there is a reason why he never died/was focused on so much in GSD. And it's not because of all the Kira fan girls/boys out there (well, that probably was a factor, but still).

in all honesty i still need to watch GSD

is watching Stargazer even worth it

Random thought number who knows how many: Why do I bother. Jesus Tap-dancing Christ.

why is it that you must curse needlessly

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 09, 2008

Gekiryu Wrote:Random thought number who knows how many: Why do I bother. Jesus Tap-dancing Christ.

you don't bother, you don't exert any effort to work with us, you make it so we all have to work against you

stop with the internet girl syndrome please

Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:Random thought number who knows how many: Why do I bother. Jesus Tap-dancing Christ.

you don't bother, you don't exert any effort to work with us, you make it so we all have to work against you

and second, its not about you.

Bey Brad Wrote:

Since it's not about you, you have no right to comment. I generally post the thoughts about what is going on in my life. Not this forum.

So stop thinking it's all about you, because it's not.

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Jul. 09, 2008

Stargazer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seed Universe. It's that awesome.

Kei:
A: Writers decided that since Kira and Lacus were based on the director and the lead scriptwriter who happened to be the director's wife, they should always be the main character
B: Model sales of Kira's suits were better than Shinn
C: Fanbase didn't take too well to Shinn, liked Kira better
D: Series was only prescripted up to around episode 20ish, which allowed them to screw over Shinn & co.
F: GSD defies all logic.

Meteorrrrrrrkunnnn:
A: We all thought yes he did, but if the dude he was fighting also survived, then he did as well. Sadly. =(

B: Yes. WTF indeed.

C: MEHHHH T_T

Haha no right to comment about my life.

Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Since it's not about you, you have no right to comment. I generally post the thoughts about what is going on in my life. Not this forum.

yup this is what i meant pretty much

if you post something and provide no context whatsoever people are going to take it upon themselves to apply the context that seems appropriate why do i have to explain this ughhhh

Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

yup this is what i meant pretty much

if you post something and provide no context whatsoever people are going to take it upon themselves to apply the context that seems appropriate why do i have to explain this ughhhh
If you want me to extent on what the comment was aimed at:
Jesus tap dancing Christ my wrist hurts. Stupid boxes!

Reason being: Smashed wrist + Heavy boxes do not work.

Not that I should have to explain myself.

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Jul. 09, 2008

GSD is totally the remake of Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. I finished GSD first and went to Zeta and was like wtf.

For me though, Stargazer really bored me. I watched the first episode and didn't want to see the rest. The suits are pretty bad carp though.

this is a message board, if you just say random things with no context that's not really a very good post

also that doesn't explain the "why do i bother" unless you meant like "ugh why do i bother boxes, why are you always so contrary towards me aghhhh"

Bey Brad Wrote:this is a message board, if you just say random things with no context that's not really a very good post

also that doesn't explain the "why do i bother" unless you meant like "ugh why do i bother boxes, why are you always so contrary towards me aghhhh"

Enough with the banter already.

Back on topic: Holy hell. Didn't realise I had that many dvds until they got packed away Chocked_2

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Jul. 09, 2008

G Wrote:GSD is totally the remake of Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. I finished GSD first and went to Zeta and was like wtf.

For me though, Stargazer really bored me. I watched the first episode and didn't want to see the rest. The suits are pretty bad carp though.

DUDE NO the first episode was the worst he gets 10000 times better i swear oh my god.

Also..uh...not really. If GSD = Zeta, then Kira would have gottne 500% less screen time.