World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Jun. 27, 2008

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=1232&pid=36443#pid36443

There's just too many carp up things about that.

I actually had pretty neutral feelings towards Blader: Kenny seeing as I haven't been here long. He seemed like a moron, but that's nothing new on the internet. Reading that actually made me hate him.

What kind of person takes kindness and throws it back in some ones face? Especially when they don't deserve it.

Totally un-carp believable.

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jun. 27, 2008

GOD, my job can be so stressful.

I work for a water company called Southern Water - I work with the computers and answer calls from customers who need carp doing to their account or just have general enquiries. I went through 2 and a half weeks of training for this job (which wasn't long enough anyway) so it's pretty difficult as there's tons of policy to learn as well as getting your head around the complicated system the company uses.

HOWEVER

SOME PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE JUST SO DUMB AND/OR RUDE, THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE ON THIS PLANET

"I've got a bill for £151.97, why?"
"Well Madamme, that relates to the amount of water you've used in a 6 monthly period."
"But I've been paying £27 with my payment card and when I rung up in April, the man told me I didn't have any debit on my account!"
"Right, but we're in June now Madamme. This £151.97 bill was brought forward on the 11th of June and relates to the water you used between the periods of 15.11.07 up until the date it was brought forward."
"BUT I'VE BEEN PAYING £27 AND I DIDN'T OWE ANYTHING IN APRIL!"
"...But we're in June now. This bill is for June. You weren't in debit in APRIL, but you are now."
"This is completely unfair, I think I've been shafted on this. *loud exasperated sigh* Well, I better set up a Direct Debit then, hadn't I?"

WHY?

WHY?

WHY is it so hard for you to understand? We're billing you for the water you used, WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND???
I do realise that the bills we send out can be really confusing when you're unmetered as we bill in advance but JEEZ
When I explain it to you - LISTEN TO ME, YOU OLD CRONE

>8(

P.S. All of those dates and figures are completely accurate, that's how well the whole carp mess stuck in my head. I was on the phone for about 20 minutes because she was gabbing away to her neighbour who she'd invited over to disect the bill with her. GOD. /rant

---

In other news, I am in a good mood. 8) Michael has moved into his new flat on the seafront, yay! I'll be disappearing for the weekend, loves! Take care!

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 27, 2008

he's a pretty carp up person

RE: Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 27, 2008

Love the new things above our avatars, very cool and I am guessing that each circle thing shows how how we have done for the site but then if that were the case then Bey brad should have a hell of a lot of them.

RE: Random Thoughts - Takeru - Jun. 27, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=1232&pid=36443#pid36443

There's just too many carp up things about that.

I actually had pretty neutral feelings towards Blader: Kenny seeing as I haven't been here long. He seemed like a moron, but that's nothing new on the internet. Reading that actually made me hate him.

What kind of person takes kindness and throws it back in some ones face? Especially when they don't deserve it.

Totally un-carp believable.
Wow he carp that up, I would never let that mofu back on ever! Even when I was 15 I wasn't like that, he's stupid! I hate him too!

Bey Brad Wrote:he's a pretty carp up person

It really sucks that there's no real way to get rid of him completely.

Roy Wrote:Love the new things above our avatars, very cool and I am guessing that each circle thing shows how how we have done for the site but then if that were the case then Bey brad should have a hell of a lot of them.

The globes seem to coincide with how many posts you have.

Takeru Wrote:Wow he carp that up, I would never let that mofu back on ever! Even when I was 15 I wasn't like that, he's stupid! I hate him too!

I wasn't like that 15 years ago. Let alone at the age of 15.

RE: Random Thoughts - Takeru - Jun. 27, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:I wasn't like that 15 years ago. Let alone at the age of 15.
You got a point I was never like that. oops off to work I go!

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Jun. 27, 2008

The overnight stay at my college blew... my roomie kept me up until 1 (I had to wake up at 7 the day before) and then set his alarm for 6 in the morning to run, but he never did so I woke up for no reason. Plus there was no shampoo so my ID picture really blows.

RE: Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Jun. 27, 2008

G Wrote:The overnight stay at my college blew... my roomie kept me up until 1 (I had to wake up at 7 the day before) and then set his alarm for 6 in the morning to run, but he never did so I woke up for no reason. Plus there was no shampoo so my ID picture really blows.

If I had to live on campus when I move into town for uni I would be super pissed.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 27, 2008

LOL @ him not liking my signature. it was in honor of you dude

also let's keep in mind this kid is as old as me people. i seriously think he has a mental disease

RE: Random Thoughts - Sam - Jun. 27, 2008

Artie Wrote:LOL @ him not liking my signature. it was in honor of you dude

also let's keep in mind this kid is as old as me people. i seriously think he has a mental disease
older than me [Image: laugh.gif]

also, he is the reason i have no friends my age rofl.

incondite Wrote:

wow you are a neogaf carp

Artie Wrote:
incondite Wrote:

wow you are a neogaf carp
/reason i posted that

just join the place already christ

i've been waiting since november dude

i hope kennys threat turns out to be good

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 27, 2008

You know, I'm liking Kenny a lot more now, then before he was banned. This is Degrassi in two years when they start getting bored of people getting shot/stabed/raped/exploited on the web, etc.

sam dont bold and underline it augh it carp my eyesockets

Artie Wrote:sam dont bold and underline it augh it carp my eyesockets
hahaha yes

looked better in my imagination

mom's like "HEY SAM I GOT THIS NEW WEBCAM THING"

it's from 1998

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Jun. 28, 2008

I demand rooneyt's signature be updated!

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 28, 2008

Kei Wrote:I demand rooneyt's signature be updated!

with special globe thingies too

RE: Random Thoughts - Sam - Jun. 28, 2008

he sould have like 10 globe thingys

make em flash red or some carp

RE: Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 28, 2008

ugh i hate this

the left lens to my glasses is so carp up that i have to tilt my head to see through the upper part of the lens just to see clearly

blaahhhh what happened to my oakleys argh