World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 22, 2008

i lost game three of three,
the team was wayyy to stacked.
everyone was pretty much a star player (where this is only community soccer)
BUTT, we have a chance to redeem ourselves as first,
if we win tomorrows qualifying match we face them again for gold.

i doubt anyone cares but it feels nice announcing it.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 22, 2008

jesus it's a font not the holocaust

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 22, 2008

"Im going away because of Hitler Brad and I will return on the 27th to anounce the winners of the contest then I will leave this forum for good. Never though that GREEN post would disrupt the flow of the forum soooo much so I'm gone. If this fourm is this strict then I can't be here, this Beyblader will take his leave and never come back. It was fun while it lasted guess i'll never beyblade again. Bye Beywiki! Joyful 3"

blololol

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Jun. 22, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:"Im going away because of Hitler Brad and I will return on the 27th to anounce the winners of the contest then I will leave this forum for good. Never though that GREEN post would disrupt the flow of the forum soooo much so I'm gone. If this fourm is this strict then I can't be here, this Beyblader will take his leave and never come back. It was fun while it lasted guess i'll never beyblade again. Bye Beywiki! Joyful_3"

blololol

fixed

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 22, 2008

honestly i don't understand why people always use that emote

it's so sarcastic

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 22, 2008

Evil Street Festival, I'm tuckered out, yet I feel like it's my duty to go to the Festival. Must resist...

RE: Random Thoughts - FFX - Jun. 22, 2008

carp I thought that was serious. I laughed so hard.

Edit: HOLY carp it is serious my bad.

RE: Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Jun. 22, 2008

That was pretty lame considering he wasn't a malicious poster, just a really carp annoying one (content not color), with a terrible sense of humor, a knack for imitating Peter Pan syndrome almost perfectly, and a really pathetic sense of individuality.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 22, 2008

"Silent Treatment" by The Bled is seriously an awesome disc. There isn't a song on it that I don't like; they all really carp rock.

I bought this CD ages ago when it first came out and it kinda just sat there. For some reason I couldn't really get into it, but now that I've revisited it a few months later I'm glad I did because its really a great disc. There are very few CDs that I can just listen to and not feel the urge to skip a single track and this is definitely one of them.

No one here probably even likes them but I don't care I felt compelled to post that. lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Train - Jun. 22, 2008

Were there complaints about it or something? Like did this bother a lot of people? I realize it was different and a little distracting, but.. I'm just trying to understand it here.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 22, 2008

ARGH I REVOKED IT I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO TURN INTO A REVOLUTION

I WAS JUST SICK OF DIFFERENT FONTS IN POSTS ALL RIGHT

FINE POST YOUR POSTS IN RAINBOW COLOURS AGH DAMN ALL OF YOU

Bey Brad Wrote:ARGH I REVOKED IT I DID NOT ACCEPT THIS TO TURN INTO A REVOLUTION

Hey man no need to freak out.

RE: Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 22, 2008

k rainbow army

Artie Wrote:k rainbow army

I will assault you with my ~*~RAINBOW WAVES OF PRETTINESS~*~

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - Jun. 22, 2008

Roan Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:ARGH I REVOKED IT I DID NOT ACCEPT THIS TO TURN INTO A REVOLUTION

Hey man no need to freak out.

The yellow almost gave me an epileptic seizure.

Hotels suck. I mean, seriously. I just stayed at one for a Witness convention. I mean, it looked nice and all with the decor but he beds were hard as rocks, the TV was below that of even basic cable, the water was cold our first night there, and the people working the desk were bitches. Only way to satisfy Katashi in a hotel: Put him in the Presidential Suite (Or at least give me softer bed >_>)

Roan Wrote:
Artie Wrote:k rainbow army

I will assault you with my ~*~RAINBOW WAVES OF PRETTINESS~*~

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~the survery king is back~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

RE: Random Thoughts - Katashi - Jun. 22, 2008

Just realized: There are 300 registered members. Now we can challenge the Persian army!!

Sorry, it's late and I'm tired.

Katashi Wrote:Just realized: There are 300 registered members. Now we can challenge the Persian army!!

Sorry, it's late and I'm tired.

BEYWIKI.....

[Image: k34v2v1u.gif]

PREPARE FOR GLORY!

im sure you prepared for glory all over your HDTV's face when you watched 300 blu-ray

Artie Wrote:im sure you prepared for glory all over your HDTV's face when you watched 300 blu-ray

Damn right nukka

yuh yuh yuh

http://www.hulu.com/hd/18990

So hot <3

Roan Wrote:"Silent Treatment" by The Bled is seriously an awesome disc. There isn't a song on it that I don't like; they all really carp rock.

I bought this CD ages ago when it first came out and it kinda just sat there. For some reason I couldn't really get into it, but now that I've revisited it a few months later I'm glad I did because its really a great disc. There are very few CDs that I can just listen to and not feel the urge to skip a single track and this is definitely one of them.

No one here probably even likes them but I don't care I felt compelled to post that. lol

actually i've discovered a few bands like between the buried and me because you always explain why they are so awesome.
and i'll probably end up checking that cd out,
so please keep it coming =)

[Image: enviros_lp.jpg]

damn, i really want this shirt. its like 30$ though (its for obama's campaign...donate 30 or more and get the shirt)

also you might like thrice guitar_legend. ryan always talks about them (not sure if you're into them though)

^check my last fm Wink

about to go for playoffs, going for gold..wish me luck
and carp off rain