World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 19, 2008

everytime someone mentions macs i think of this;
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

roan;
we also get a carp load of vacation during school
between january and march i believe i had like 20 extra days weeks off
and fridays we get out at 1pm
i dont know how it adds up but i think we actually get more time off then most places in the states :]

RE: Random Thoughts - Carina - Jun. 19, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:annie your avatar freaks me the frig out

why the hell is her tongue like that. tongues don't do that

they do in Japan, apparently

uuugh I need to stop listening to the Nico Nico medley on repeat
really
it's soooooo catchy though T___T

and satinstitching pleather is not fun. not fun at alllllll
(but worth it oh god it looks so good)

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Jun. 19, 2008

Guitar_Legend Wrote:everytime someone mentions macs i think of this;
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

roan;
we also get a carp load of vacation during school
between january and march i believe i had like 20 extra days weeks off
and fridays we get out at 1pm
i dont know how it adds up but i think we actually get more time off then most places in the states :]

lol

in february, i had 9 days off, called "winterbreak"
in march-april, i had 14 days off for "easter break"
1/3 of may and half of june i've had off

and school just ended today lol
then again i only get 2 months summerbreak Unhappy but meh, three weeks after school starts, i get a whole week off, entitled "fall break" haha

btw, canadian people; is 400 canadian dollars alot if you're just planning on buying clothes with it?

RE: Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 19, 2008

$400 Canadian is pretty much $400 US, take a few depending the day I guess, as our loonie fluctuates from 97 cents US to pairity. And it really depends where you plan on shopping, and what you want to buy.

Gawd, I'm going to fail French today, I have a 65, and fell asleep durring my cram session. Why must we be forced to speak the language of the seperatists(I realize one specific Maritime province has French as an official language aswell, and not all Quebecers are seperatists).

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 19, 2008

REPLYING BEFORE HE GETS THE CHANCE TO DELETE HIS QU-QU-QU-QUADRUPLE POST

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 19, 2008

I <3 Hulu.com

RE: Random Thoughts - jasonresno - Jun. 19, 2008

Hulu is the reason for the internet, almost.

Watched the whole season of The Office on there. Watched "Usual Suspects" and "K-Pax" (both excellent films) and have recently started on Arrested Development for the first time ever (missed the show when it first came out).

Has anyone here ever heard of Cornerstone?

RE: Random Thoughts - Alice - Jun. 19, 2008

My computer is on its last legs. It hasn't even been turning on properly for the last couple of days but I've managed to get it working today. Piece of shite.

P.S. I AM KNACKERED, my new job is pretty fun but also scary as hell when I'm fiddling with peoples water supply accounts.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 19, 2008

Brought it in for repair today. Should have it back by next Tuesday. Unfortunately, I won't be getting any of my data back. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts - Blue - Jun. 19, 2008

Brad I think that carp carp
they should be able to recover your files, unless the HDD was Formatted or corrupted and completely over written.

when you mean it died, the hdd did not spin up? so no booting?

It's corrupted.

AnnieDuck Wrote:REPLYING BEFORE HE GETS THE CHANCE TO DELETE HIS QU-QU-QU-QUADRUPLE POST

Whoops? It's my Wifi connection, it'll often not load properly when I click on reply, so I got to click on it multiple times if my signal is weak. Which when I posted that, it was.

SK Wrote:btw, canadian people; is 400 canadian dollars alot if you're just planning on buying clothes with it?

$4000 is not a lot to me for clothes shopping!

^Agreed, I've spend $400 on a single piece of clothing, ok sure, it was a authographed jersey from my childhood hero that I'll never wear(which looking at Ebay, it seems that was a steal of a deal), but still.

I think I bombed that French exam, gosh, now I have about 2.5 months to doubt my self.

Takao Wrote:^Agreed, I've spend $400 on a single piece of clothing, ok sure, it was a authographed jersey from my childhood hero that I'll never wear

I'm talking about actual clothing. Most of my items of clothing cost anywhere from $60-200 used. I wear a $400 used leather jacket every day.

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Jun. 20, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
SK Wrote:btw, canadian people; is 400 canadian dollars alot if you're just planning on buying clothes with it?

well i'm not really planning on buying much, 2-3 thshirts, 1-2 shorts and maybe some shoes, idk, but i was hoping it'd be cheaper in canada than in norway (it most likely is), and i'm going there in 6 days Grin

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 20, 2008

You'll be able to get waaay more than just that stuff while you're here.

e: Where are you going to be? If I'm at all familiar with the city, I may be able to recommend some fun shops for you.

RE: Random Thoughts - SK - Jun. 20, 2008

montreal

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 20, 2008

Okay, pretty much the entirety of Montreal is fantastic for shopping. There's loads of funky little shops right down town. Not surprising considering it's the most fashionable city in Canada!

RE: Random Thoughts - Minion - Jun. 20, 2008

$400 would buy me an entire new wardrobe. God I love thrift stores.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 20, 2008

SK Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

well i'm not really planning on buying much, 2-3 thshirts, 1-2 shorts and maybe some shoes, idk, but i was hoping it'd be cheaper in canada than in norway (it most likely is), and i'm going there in 6 days Grin

$400 should be fine.

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 20, 2008

Me and my friends did a viewing of a house today, it was amazing ... the kitchen is all brand-new, the bathroom is fantastic, everything was just nnnngggg. There were a lot of other people there showing interest as well, though. I hope we get it!

RE: Random Thoughts - Spinster - Jun. 20, 2008

Roan Wrote:
Guitar_Legend Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
Guitar_Legend Wrote:so i just got really mad because im getting frustrated studying for math and threw my math book at my wall,
but it actually hit my cd collection and i just freaked out
i think its all good though.

Wtf are you still in school?!

I have my math exam tomorrow and I'm currently failing math,
so the pressures on to do really good on the exam
and honestly it doesn't sound like i'm going to... lol

But... You're still in school? Its like halfway through June and the school year isn't over for you yet? Wtf my friend. What. The. carp.

At the high school I used to go to, last day of exams was usually June 23rd-ish.

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 20, 2008

That's straight trippin'.

RE: Random Thoughts - Spinster - Jun. 20, 2008

Just FYI folks, I might be vanishing for an indeterminate amount of time soon. Brad knows why, but I really don't feel like broadcasting it on the net just yet, little too soon, little too up in the air right now. Just so you all know.