World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 17, 2008

There's no Cartoon Network in Canada.
It's also important to note that I think you're an idiot and have never seen a picture of you, nor do I really know anything about you beyond your fondness for visually abrasive fonts and silly contests. There was simply no way for me to be sure that you weren't, in fact, being an carp.

RE: Random Thoughts - Takeru - Jun. 17, 2008

You go me there!^^ But it's nice to see your a cool cat if i ever go to Canada again I'll look you up for a friendly Bey battle.^^

I'm amazed that there was someone on here that didn't know I'm Canadian Dx

And you should go to Brad for the battle, I'm just here for the community and to support him. I'm realllyyy not into it the way I used to be.

Once a blader always a blader I say!^^ you would get back into it in a heart beat once you play a round with the me. Joyful_3

Ahaha, no. I've spent enough time around Brad to get back into it myself, buut it just isn't my thing anymore.

However, this somehow doesn't stop me from putting up with creepy, smelly man-children to help him run a tourney. It's not like I have any other reasons to hang out with him- he's a ridiculous flirt, obsessed with his hair, wears more makeup than I do, eats to the point of becoming ill, doesn't dance, feeds dogs from the table, is a total sucker for women, hogs the blankets EVERY GODDAMN NIGHT when he doesn't pin them down in such a way that I can't actually moves, and wears really faggy clothes.

(j/k braddy i loove yoou ♥)

WOOOOO TMI, don't think I wanted to know that much about him.........Confused

Quote that post and discover a secret~

NANI?

THERE'S HIDDEN TEXT
agh

AnnieDuck Wrote:Ahaha, no. I've spent enough time around Brad to get back into it myself, buut it just isn't my thing anymore.

However, this somehow doesn't stop me from putting up with creepy, smelly man-children to help him run a tourney. It's not like I have any other reasons to hang out with him- he's a ridiculous flirt, obsessed with his hair, wears more makeup than I do, eats to the point of becoming ill, doesn't dance, feeds dogs from the table, is a total sucker for women, hogs the blankets EVERY GODDAMN NIGHT when he doesn't pin them down in such a way that I can't actually moves, and wears really faggy clothes.

(j/k braddy i loove yoou ♥)
LOL"(j/k braddy i loove yoou ♥)"

Though those are actually some of his qualities. If it's any reassurance, he does have some passable ones (great bacon, hair, good teeth, pleasant to be around, good shoes).

RE: Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 17, 2008

WHAT THE carp

RE: Random Thoughts - Ominous - Jun. 17, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:WHAT THE carp

This (but possibly for different reasons)

RE: Random Thoughts - G - Jun. 17, 2008

KEEP IT IN THE PMs PEOPLE
(jk)

I want a haircut, but I'm not sure what I want really. I might try something new so people are like "WOAH, YOU GOT A HAIRCUT"

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 17, 2008

G Wrote:I want a haircut, but I'm not sure what I want really. I might try something new so people are like "WOAH, YOU GOT A HAIRCUT"

This is what I aim for every time I get a haircut. lol

Roan Wrote:
G Wrote:I want a haircut, but I'm not sure what I want really. I might try something new so people are like "WOAH, YOU GOT A HAIRCUT"

Are you sure it's just because of the haircut? <3

Ominous Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

Are you sure it's just because of the haircut? <3

I don't get it.

RE: Random Thoughts - jasonresno - Jun. 17, 2008

Yawn

Roan Wrote:I don't get it.

I meant in the sense that you tend to wow us with more than just your hair (your choice of shirts, that photoshopped picture, your "come carp me" expressions when you take photos - those kind of things).

Ominous Wrote:
Roan Wrote:I don't get it.

I meant in the sense that you tend to wow us with more than just your hair (your choice of shirts, that photoshopped picture, your "come carp me" expressions when you take photos - those kind of things).

hahahahaha

Oh. Yeah, that. Eee

RE: Random Thoughts - Kei - Jun. 17, 2008

Downloaded Firefox 3... Yaay?!

RE: Random Thoughts - Spinster - Jun. 18, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:However, this somehow doesn't stop me from putting up with creepy, smelly man-children to help him run a tourney.

Hey! I wore deodorant EVERY DAY of that con!

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 18, 2008

Spinster Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:However, this somehow doesn't stop me from putting up with creepy, smelly man-children to help him run a tourney.

Hey! I wore deodorant EVERY DAY of that con!

You aren't creepy, just loud.

RE: Random Thoughts - jasonresno - Jun. 18, 2008

firefox 3 any good? i just dled it

RE: Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 18, 2008

jasonresno Wrote:firefox 3 any good? i just dled it

I hate it.